He is leaving..

Protective Siblings..

Yoochun POV:

The next day..I ran down the stairs.. I walked to the kitchen to see a lifeless Jaejoong walking around the kitchen.. I could see his swollen eyes and I'm pretty sure he was crying.. I walked to his direction before aggressively pulling his arm and make him look at me.. He was suprised seeing me.. He could see the angry tears running down my cheeks.. I could not hold it in any longer.. Im just angry that they are hiding something as important as that from me from all of us.. How could they.."Why hyung, why?"I asked.. he looked at me confuse 

"Yoochun ahh.."He called me .."What are you talking about?" he asked looking completely confused.. I let out another tear.. my heart soften as soon as he let out a tear.. I feel guilty for being angry now.. I know I shouldnt do that in the first place but it just hurt that this thing wasnt known to me.. I just dont like it when this kind of things is being kept as secret.. Why would he want to keep it.. There is nothing wrong even if he is a monster.. Yunho is still our brother who protect us.."Why didnt you tell us that Yunho is not related to us.." I asked.. His eyes turn three times wider..His lips tremble"What.. how did you know..?"Thats when i burst out.."Thats not impoortant hyung.. but why are you keeping this from me.. from Junsu.. from Changmin.. From Tori.."I paused.. I stared at him .. he looked down on the floor.."Because is not important to me..Having you all with me thats what is important.. Whether he is or not he is still our siblings.. Thats not  important at all.." 

"But it is to Yunho, hyung? She fell for Victoria.. How could you hide this? If you tell all of us things wouldnt be so difficult for both of them hyung.."I said angry.. Jaejoong just cried knowing him he is now blaming himself..I walked out of the kitchen into my room..

No One's POV:

He doesnt know what he was supposed to do.. The conversation was shocking to him.. as he heard Yoochun's footstep he ran up to his room without Yoochun notice.. Yunho who just walked out of his room hearing some shouting happening in the kitchen.. He walked into the kitchen to see a crying Jaejoong sliding down the wall and on the floor.. He ran up to him and hold him up.. Jaejoong just cried hysterically apologising to him after every single sob came out from his mouth.. Yunho was confused on whats happening.. he just stood there and comfort Jaejoong who is gripping on hs shirt like his life depending on it.. 

"Its all my fault... Yoo..chun is right... is my fau..lt.. If I told both of you earlier... thi..s wouldnt happen.. you wouldnt leave us.."he whispered.. "Why are you so selfish?"He hit Yunho chest while crying.. Yunho just look at the broken man in front of him letting him hit him and cry.."I'm sorry..I'm sorry hyung.." Thats all he could say

After that incident everything wasnt how it always is..  Its just an empty house filled with a group of family.. Its also the last day Yunho in this house.. He was in his room packing.. A lot of things he left it behind not wanting to remember the sweet moments with them as it hurt too much.. After packing on his own.. he left the room to visit every room that is occupied..He first enter Yoochun's room who is right next to his..The room is the same like how it  was a few years back.. There he is in the middle of the bed half dead.. his mouth open with a bit of saliva drooling , his back on him.. Yunho just smile weakly .. he walk over to him and sat beside his figure.. "Yoochun  ahh..  is not Jaejoong hyunng fault.. is my fault im not supposed to fall for her but i failed eventhough I thought she is like a little sister to me but I just cant help me.. Dont scold hyung..I know you are one of them who could take over me.. help me Chunn ahh.. look after them for me .. protect them.. alright??"Yunho whisper to him before kissing his forehead and left the room .. Without him noticing.. A tear ran down Yoochun cheek as of he knows that Yunho is leaving him forever ..

Yunho walked over To Junsu room.. to his suprised Junsu was awake .. he was still reading his book and listening to music.. he enter. his eyes directly roam towards him.."Hyung.." he called.. Yunho just smile weakly and sat beside him"Why havent you sleep  Junsu ahh.."Junsu kept his mp3 and books aside and look at Yunho pouting.."Hyung I cannot sleep.."Yunho chuckle and pat his head.."Come on .. I'll read you a few books.."he grab the book.. he remember when he was young , Junsu was just as small.. he read it to Junsu who is scared to sleep alone..After reading Junsu instantly fall asleep.. He started reading to Junsu who is laying down  after reading a few page he looked at Junsu who was snoring softly.. he put the book aside and pat his hair.. he remember when Junsu cried for him because he wasnt there to read him book when he was sick..

"Omma.. why isnt Yunho hyung coming?"Little Junsu asked.. Omma who just smiled "Hyung is sick Junsu.. let hyung rest, alright?"She said calmly.. Junsu start wailing for Yunho.. the door open showing little Yunho who stil looks pale with blanket wrapped around him.. Being a good brother, he walked over to Junsu.."Omma, Ill look after Junsu dont worry.. Im feeling better.."Omma just smile and waked out.. Yunho smiled at Junsu who seem excited.. He start reading until he fall asleep and he end up sleeping beside Junsu ..Yunho just  smile remembering about it. He kissed his forehead and left the room. He entered Changmin room to see him sleeping peacefully  Yunho just kissed his forehead.. He realise that Changmin eyes is swollen he kissed both eyes and left.. He enterd the twins room.. He saw Victoria sleeping with them.. He sat on the bed beside Victoria before kissing her forehead.. 

"I'll miss you.. I love you.."Yunho whispered.. He let out a tear and cried.. He slowly lean in onto her and gave her a long kiss.. He could taste his tears.. He pulled awayand goes over to the wins giving them a kiss.."Look after Omma.. I love you.." He said leaving the room.. He wiped away is tears .. He walked over to the last room.. He opened the door.. He saw Jaejoong figure on the balcony.. Yunho walked closer.. He could see his figure trembling.. He than gave Jaejoong a last back hug.. it could be head that Jaejoong sob got louder.. Yunho really doesnt know why Jaejoong like to cry.. He look like a girl when he does.. Jaejoong wrapped his arm on top of Yunho's.. he started to cry violenly that he turned and throw his arm around Yunho's neck hiding himself on his neck.. Yunho just rub his back.. After a few minutes he calm down..

"You.. make me cry like a girl.. look at me.. omg.. how embarrassing?"Jaejjoong complained .. Yunho just chuckled.. He than sent Jaejoong to sleep.. "You're not leaving yet.. righht?" He asked as his eyes get watery and his lip tremble.. Yunho hesitately shook his head and kiss his forehead before leaving.. Jaejoong drift off to sleep as he was too tired.. Yunho than get on his bed waiting for the next morning..