Fault..

Protective Siblings..

Jaejoong's POV:

I looked around everywhere but there is still no sign of her.. I felt so uneasy and I have a bad feeling.. Something makes my heart thumb so hard... I'm feeling scared for some reason.. I starts to sweat.. I can feel my hand starts to get wet.. I call out for her.. I even asked some of our schoolmate who I bump into if they saw Victoria but neither of them saw her.. I was getting very worried... I felt like crying, different type of negative run through my mind ... Her running away... getting kidnap.. Accident and so on and so for...I sat on the nearby bench and cover my face with my palm.. I don't know if those thing gonna happen to her but I'm for sure I regret it... Regret for not taking good care of her and for not trying to be a good brother to her and a loving brother...I am feeling horrible .. If anything happens to her.. I might not be able to make her feel what she wanted... Being closed, being taken care of.. and being loved..  My phone vibrate inside my pocket.. I wipe my tears and took out my phone and answer it...

"..Hello........"  I answered... I listen to the caller.. My eyes when wide and I gasped.. a tear escape from my eyelid.. I froze.. I can't believe what I just heard... The next thing is I hang up my phone and starts running to the destination..

No One's POV:

Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin was all running to the hospital after they had received a phone call from the angry and also upset Yunho...

Yunho heard someone whimper from the bushes.. He walks nearer the bushes and he was shocked of what he saw... He was blanked.. He stare at the girl who was half concious.. tears stained on her cheek .. blood crawling out of her scars on her body.. her clothes are being torn and thrown away... And what shocked him the most was the girl was his one and only beautiful, lonely and beloved sister... He rushed towards her not caring if she is not wearing anything.. He pulled her head on his lap and called out for her..

"Victoria.. what happened??... What's going on??... Who did this to you??"he asked.. She looked at him with her eyes half open .. She let out one last sob before passing out... Yunho than took out his sweater and put it on her.. Is quite big and it stop on her mid-tight.. he scooped her up carrying her on his arms and starts to run to the nearby hospital. He hold onto her tight... As soon as he reached, he called out for help.. Than a couple of nurse came with a bed..  he put her down on the bed and starts rolling her to a room.. '

"Oppa.. "She whisper to Yunho.. She was still half concious... Yunho her hair.. She smile weakly before being pushed away from him into the room.. He waited outside and called the other four and telling them that he found her and what happened.. As soon as he is done he sat on the bench outside the room waiting for the other and Victoria result.. He have a mixture feeling of regret and angry.. Regret because he wasn't there when she need him and let her go and ignoring her.. Angry becaused He never thought someone would do this things to her, dare to touch her and he failed to protect her.. He ran his finger through his hair and grab it tightly letting out his anger... He stood up and punch the wall in anger... He than heard someone shouted his name..

Yoochun POV:

I was walking into the hospital with Jaejoong and starts searching for Yunho..We walked around the hospital until I saw a black figure at the corner of my eyes.. I stopped Jaejoong and looked at the figure.. I realised it was Yunho.. the next thing I saw is he punched the wall and blood starts dripping out from his hand...

"Yunho Hyung..." I called out.. he looked at us.. We ran towards him..  Jaejoong grab his hand and examine it..  "Yah.. are you crazy.. See you hurt yourself..." Jaejoong shouted before grabbing his towel and starts to wipe the blood.. I looked up at Yunho who looks really angry but that expression changed.. Jaejoong than grabbed him somewhere else leaving me alone.. I looked at throught the clear glass opposite me.. There I saw Victoria unconscious , doctor still checking her..  I sighed.. I can't help myself and then I started crying about what I did to her.. 

"I'm sorry Tori.. I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry.."I said repeating the same words while looking at her.. tears continuously slip out of my eyelid.. knowing that I have failed to protect her from any danger..

Jaejoong POV:

As soon as I looked through his hand.. I dragged him with me towards the wash room.. I turn on the tap and run the water on Yunho's bleeding hand.. I wipe his hand as soon as it stops bleeding.. a tear drop on my hand.. I looked up to see Yunho was actually crying softly.. His eyes looked away from me.. I put my hand on his cheek making him look at me.. He looked at me more tears starts to roll down is cheek.. He sob uncontrollablely.. I hug him.. He return the hug .. I try to calm him down..

"I... failed ... to .. protect her Jaejoong... I..I.." He stutter .. He sob.. I just rub his back and whisper to him something comfort.. Never in my life I have seen Yunho crying.. He always the one who will comfort us and stay strong but now.... It just show how much he loves Victoria.. saying he failed to protect her .. Just makes me sad.. I mean he tried everything to protect her for as long as I know... Even in school she might not know but Yunho will hide behind the wall and wait for her to enter her class and to make sure she is safe.. Saying that he failed is completely wrong.. Not everytime he have to be there to protect her.. Things just happen without us knowing.. Even I failed to protect her Yunho..

No One's POV:

Changmin and Junsu arrived as soon as Yunho and Jaejoong went to the wash room.. After seeing Victoria's condition .. They can't help it but feels like they are the useless and horrible brother who can't even protect one of their sister....They kept blaming themselves this things happen..  

They were all sitting outside the room waiting for the result.. After a few minutes, the doctor came out .. The five of them rushed towards him... "What happened to her? Is she okay..?" Different type of question flew out from their mouth not giving the doctor time to talk... As soon as they stopped the doctor continue.. "She is not in a very good state but she is going to be fine.. and by what I checked .. I'm sure she was by two guys..She got beaten up as there is scars on her body.. ""Can we see her , Doctor?" Changmin asked.. The doctor nod.. They looked at each other while entering.. 

They saw a bruise and pale Victoria laying on the bed looking lifeless.. Junsu walked over beside her and sat on the bed holding her hand..The others crowd around her bed.. Junsu cried apologising to her.. Yoochun pat his back trying to calm him down.. Yunho was standing beside her silent staring at her blankly.. Jaejoong just took a glance at everyone than he came to face Victoria he let a tear slip and quickly wipe it away not letting anyone see.. 

It is already 12 in the morning and none of the gone back home not wanting to leave her again.. Everyone was scattered around the room..Yoochun was sitting on the chair beside Victoria's bed.. He lay his head down holding her hand sleeping.. Jaejoong was on the couch with Changmin laying his head on his shoulder sleeping and snoring softly...  Junsu was sitting near the window floor leaning his head on the wall sleeping.. Yunho was on the other side of the room sitting on the single chair leaning on the table beside it sleeping... Without any of them knowing a pair of eyes flutter open looking at the surrounding.. smiling at what she saw knowing that she is protected.. She felt more secure knowing they are there ..She Yoochun hair smiling before giving him a soft peck on his hair not wanting to wake up any of them she fall back asleep while smiling..