Moving out..

Protective Siblings..

No One's POV:

After the crying and everything.. Both of them goes into their room  and clean themselves out .. Victoria was scared when she receive a few message from the unknown no. but she recognise the number.. She deleted the number as she doesnt want to have any contact with someone who called her ex-boyfriend.. She felt threaten with the message he send.. She throw her phone across the wall before running to onew and daesung room.. There she saw her twins sleeping right next to each other.. She walked over to the two of them and laid beside Daesung before putting her arm on the twins stomach.. She criedd looking at them.. It than bring her to sleep.

Jaejoong was busy with housework.. After clearing his housework, he went up to the twins room to checked out on them.. He opened the dooor.. he realise that Victoria was asleep beside the twins.. he walked over towards them.. He than saw Onew awake,, "Ohh.. is my cute little onew awake.."He said with his cute voice before picking him up.. Onew just giggle at the way he talks and happy that Jaejoong is picking him up.. Jaejoong than left Daesung and Victoria who was still asleep and bring Onew down with him.. He than starts to play with Onew in the living room .. Junsu join them playing .. Than Daesung cried from the room .. Junsu ran up to the twins room and he ran to the crying Daesung before carrying him.. He looked a Victoria who is still asleep.. he just sigh before calming the crying Daesung and bring him to the living room.. A few minutes later Yunho enters the living room..

"Hyung... how is Victoria?" Yunho asked Jaejoong who just looked at himm weirdly.. he nod"Yeah.. why? She is asleep in the twins room.. What happened?"Yunho sigh before explaining to both Junsu and Jaejoong about the incident.. Both sigh after listening to tthat story.. "what does he want now. enough of the bull**** he gave to Victoria.. "Jaejoong hissed.. Junsu just kept quiet.. Yoochun and Changmin came back from their extra class and sat beside Junsu and Jaejoong who is holding the twins..Yunho than stand up and walked up to the twins room.. He lay beside  Victoria who is still asleep.. He stared at her until she is asleep..

Yunho POV's:

Nothing is going to change even if she knows about it.. she might not believe ir even accept the fact.. Ive tried everything I can to just erased my feelings as I know is not good for both of us.. knowing that  it will just hurt me instead.. I've made my decision that im moving out in a month.. No one knows about this .. Probably hyung will be the first one to know.. I dont think he will take it well either.. I her hair.."I'm sorry ..I'm sorry.. I couldnt stop myself" I said to her before a tear slip.. She than stir awake.. I wipe my tears.. She looked up at at me.. "Oppa.. where is Onew and Daesung?" She asked with her crack voice.. "Downstairs wih the others.."She nod before snuggling into me.. "How are you?" I asked and she just nod..

We stay in that position for a few minutes before  Jaejoong shouted.. "Yunho Victoria.. dinners ready.."I sit up with her.. She rub her eyes before yawning cutely.. She looked at the clock "It has been a few hours but I'm still sleepy.."She continue to rub her eyes.. I grab her waist and drag her to the kitchen.. We enter to see the others getting ready to have dinnner.. I sat her down on the chair before taking a seat beside her.. We than  starts to eat.. Jaejoong helped to feed Onew while Victoria feed Daesung.. There were laughter made by the twins cuteness.. I just hope I could stay like this .. Its hirt knowing Im making a decision to leave because I could not  hide my feelings..  I felt so selfish..

After dinner everyone goes into the living room left only me and Jaejoong.. I approach Jaejoong who is still washing the dish.. "Hyung" I called him.. He turn and look me before going bakc to what he was doing... I bite my lip..I know i will cry soon.. "Hyung.. I'm moving out soon.." I whisper.. He chuckle"What are you talking about?" He asked still not believing what he just heard.. I than repeat again,, he looked at me.. He saw a tear ran down my cheek.."Why?" He said as his voice crack.. I just look down at my feet not daring to look at him.. He put his hand on both side of my face.. "Is this about her.."Jaejooong whispered.. I denied it by shooking my head.. He than hug me very tightly and cried with me... "Please .. please dont go..We need you.."He said sobbing.. I just shook my head.."I dont belong here Hyung.. I cant stay here any longer .. I cant stop myself from having those feeling hyung.. I know she wouldnt accept me in any way.. I cant bare seeing her.. " I cried on his shoulder.. He rub my back trying to calm myself down.. We pulled away.." Please dont tell anyone about this hyung.. please"I begged .. 

"How am I suppose to do that Yunho.. I cant lie to them.. They treated you like a real brother.. How do you think they will feel about you leaving without them knowing.."He said.. "Please..I just want to spend the last few moments with them before I go.. I know they wouldnt let me if i go so is the best if none of them know about this.. Please .. just do me this favour.."I begged again.. He looked at me and sigh before nodding.. "When are you leaving.." "In a month"I replied quicky.."Where?" He whispered."The place where I can continue my career...."Jaejoong just nod.. He couldnt hod back his tears that bursts out into tears.. 

No One POV's: 

It hurts Jaejoong knowing  he is losing one of his dongsaeng.. The one he always rely on.. The fact that he is goinng break him apart.. He thann wrapped his arm around Yunho neck tightly burying himself into him.. What they didnt know that there is one person who have been paying attention to the whole conversation from far as he as about to enter the kitchen.. He was froze there not knowing what to do.. he wiped away his tears before disappearing from scene and go back to the living room where the others are.. He sat beside Victoria who was busy playing with Onew..