The black figure..

Protective Siblings..

5 months later..

No One's POV:

It was hard for them the first week,, none of them talk and is getting back to how it is.. Victoria locking herself in her room leaving the the twins with other.. Jaejoong who couldnt help but stare at the space most of the time  It was than Yoochun remember that Yunho ask his help to look after others while he is not present.. He than started to console them.. Thanks to him eveything when back to how it was but there is always empty seat left which is meant for him and also silent moment..

The twins is growing up fast.. they could crawl and scream like every baby does.. It was just so fast and thing when on quickly everyday..

Yoochun when to the grocery store to buy some baby milk powder and diapers like what her sister wants with Ji min.. They together roam around the shop and his eyes stop on one particular black figure..  That figure walk out of the shop.. He thought that the way the person is is similar to something which he is not sure what is it? "Oppa .. Are you okay?" Ji min asked shooking his arm.. Yoochun snap out of his stare and look down at his girlfriennd..He smile weakly and nod.. He just shook off and just continue their shopping..  He grab a tin powder milk and diaper putting it in the basket he took before coming in. He than went to look for some ingredients that Jaejoong wanted for dinner..

They than paid for the things before leaving the store .. He slowly walked home after sending Ji min home.. Suddenly the figure of the person appear on his mind.. He started thinking.. Why does that person seem familiar? Who is it? Why? When did I see that person? He kept on thinking till he arrive home.. He walked into the house to only see an empty room.. He could hear shouting from Changmin's room but it was muffle as they close the door .. On the couch.. The twins were asleep as usual.. well thats what they did  but they wouldnt sleep to long they will wake up any minute.. He walked into the kitchen to see Jaejoong and Victoria sitting on the island talking to each other.. Well it seems like they were just talking about random things.. It seems like somethinng funny as they were laughing uncontrollablely.. Yoochun could just smile looking at them as they were the most depress ones after Yunho left.. 

"Hey.. here you go.."he interrupt them and put the groceries on top of the island "Op..pa"She calledd  something than she continue laughing at something which make Yoochun so confuse.. "What?"  Yoochun asked .. Victoria just shooked her head and point to Jaejoong who was also laughing and shooking his head , shrugging while looking at me..  Yoochun chuckle and shook his head.. those two can be impossible sometime...They sure look drunk but they were drinking cola.. After a few minute, She sit up taking in deep breathe and wipe away her tears.. She glare at Jaejoong for making her stomach hurt whle Yoochun is in the middle still confuse.. He sigh and shrug his shoulder before looking through  the cabinnes for some tidbits.. "Amm..ma"A loud screeching sound echo from the living roomm.. Victoria than rush into the living room with Jaejoong who tailed behind  her.. Yoochun than followed them.. Victoria picked up Daesung who is crying loudly before kissing onews forehead who also just woe up biting his hand and eyes wide open..

"Oppa .. help me look after onew while i go feed daesung.."Jaejoong just nod and sat in front of onew kneeling in front and leaning onto Onew.." Hello.."Jaejoong said wiggling his nose on his while Onew just giggle grabbing his face.. Jaejoonng played with him for few minutes before picking him up and carry him out walking outside the house...He played with him dancing around and jumping around.. Onew couldnt help but laugh most of the time .. Jaejoong could just smile looking how happy he is.. They than took a seat on the bench.. Onew on his lap facing him .. Jaejoong than started talkiing to him eventhough  he knows Onew wouldnt understand..

"Onew yah.. Where do you think your uncle is? He hasnt come home till now.. Actually.. he is your father why? eventhough you are actually not his child but he cared like you are his child and he love your omma so much.. We all miss him Onew yah.. I just hope he will be selfishh for once and be your mom's life partner.. You should know that both your mom and him have gone through a lot.. all because of me.. I just hope he will come back for us.." Jaejoong whispered to Onew whho is still sitting on his lap and pulling onto his shirt.. Jaejoong could just sigh looking at him and giving him a kiss on the forehead.. He than carry him wanting to walk in but than he saw a black figure passing by ..  Jaejoong just stare at the black figure he thought he could recognise the backview of that person but he couldnt think of who is that person.. He just shook it off and walk into the house..  

While Victoria who is on the balcony with Daesung looking at the black figure walking on the pathway.. She could recognise the tall figure and the hair neither does she knows who is that.. She snapped out of the gaze when Jaejoong shouted her name from downstairs.. shhe looked again at the pathway but there was no figure walking on the pathway.. Without thinking much she ran out of the room and into the living room to see Jaejoong and Onew.. She looked a bit shock but she ignnore it.. "Are you okay?" Jaejoong asked and she just nod.. Calming herself down..

Changmin POV:

I was just  walking home after going out with Sulli.. I was having a date with her. Like finally we had one it has been a while ..  Is nearly night and is getting darker..Well for her safety I prefer going on the date before night.. I walked on the pathway passing through a few people. While listening to some relaxing music.. I kept walking not really looking who is in front..But out of a sudden I felt a sudden rush walking through me and it got me shocked.. I turn to see who is behind. I could only see a black figure walking but something is weird about that figure which im not sure what is it.. I makes me have goosebump  and got me scared.. I rushed home , running helter skelter.. As soon as I arrive home I open the door and quickly shut the door and to be greeted by Jaejoong, Victoria, Yoochun and the twins.. I let out a heavy breathe.. I could not help but  feel scared..

Junsu POV: 

I was in the neighbourhood jogging around... With my earpiece stuck in my ears phone slipped in my arm bag  ..I was just so happy that I got accepted by her today.. A hyper cute girl name Luna.. She is one of my classmate.. She has a beautiful voice and I love how bright she is everyday and knowing she accept me.. I could only express it by running aroud. I kept on running around the neighbourhood for the way third time which i normally did five.. I kept on running not stopping eventhough im tired.. Half through my last lap I saw a black  figure on the other side of the path and it shocked me to death to see...