We're sorry

Protective Siblings..

Changmin POV's:

I woke up as the sun shines on my face through the window .. I sat up and stretched myself , yawning.. I rub my eye, I was looking around the room trying to recall where I was and what happened? My eyes stop at the bed where  my sister was lying on.. I slowly stand up and walked up tho the other side of the bed and look at her still fresh bruise on her cheek.. I caress her cheek.. I sigh loudly.. 

"Noona, We're sorry we let this happen.. we're sorry you're going through this.. we're sorry we failed to protect you and you have to know that we will always love you no matter what.. we will all go through this together with you.. "I whispered looking at her baby face.. I bend giving her a kiss on the forehead before standing straight again.. I lookedd at the others.. TThey all started to stir up from their sleep.. They all crowded around the bed looking at Victoria... Suddenly my stomach growl loudly attracting the other attention.. I give them a warily smile before apologising..  They all just chuckle at me..

"You're always hungry.. well we still need to eat.. let's go grab something downstairs in the cafeteria.." Junsu said.. Yunho nod and so is the other  except for Jaejoong.. They all looked at Jaejoong.. "You guys go I'll stay here with Victoria.. I'm still quite sleepy thought.."He said.. We just nod and left the room and head towards the Cafeteria.. There wasn't a lot of people since is in the morning.. we than ordered our food..

No One's POV:

While the others were eating.. Jaejoong stays inside the room not wanting to leave Victoria.. He sat on the chair that was sat by Yoochun before.. He take her hand on his and hold it firmly as if she is going to run away from him.. He stare at her and her hair..  He than felt his eyelid slidding.. he laid his head on the bed with his hand still holding onto hers and the other on the bed.. In the middle of his nap... Something rough woke him up.. He sat up and looked at Victoria who is screaming and struggling."HELP.... HELP ME... LET ME GO... DON'T TOUCH ME...PLEASE...AHHHHHHHHHH..." She shouted...he  tried to hold her but she was pushing him away.. Jaejoong shouted her name and her eyes when wide.. she looked around than it landed at him.. "Oppa.." She whisper before hugging him tightly.. She starts to cry uncontrollablely.. Jaejoong sat there hug her Trying to calm her down..Victoria was so scared .. she thought the same thing happen before happen again...  She sob uncontrollablely.. She hug him tightly not wanting to let go.. Jaejoong was hurt seeing her in this condition.. He can't do anything to let this go away.. After a while she calm down.. Jaejoong pull her away looking at her with those red puffy nose and eyes.. her lips trembling..  

"Tori.. don't cry..Everything is fine .. I'm here.. don't worry.." Jaejoong said to her while wiping away her tears.. She looked very fragile.. She is so broken.. She could barely breathe from crying too much.. he was about to stand up to take a glass of water from the table.. than she grabbed his arm tightly .. he looked at her and she started crying again..

"Oppa.. dont leave me here alone.. They will come back for me and they will start to touch me oppa.. pleaassee.. don't leave me.. I need you Oppa .. I don't want them near me..Oppa.. please don't go.."She begged as more tears starts to slide down her cheek.. Jaejoong feel like he was stab by hundred of knife looking at those tears ran down her cheek rapidly.. He sat on the bed beside and hugged her again as she calm down bit by bit hiding herself on his neck ad arms flung on his neck cuddling onto him as he placed his arm around her waist protectively.. A tear slide down his cheek as he heard every sob of hers.. he felt like he just failed miserablely in his life.. he just want time to rewind back so he could change everything.. He swear that he will never forgive the person who did this to her..

Than the four other ran into the room as soon as they heard a loud sob.. There they saw a crying Victoria cuddled into Jaejoong.. and a teary jaejoong who was trying to calm Victoria down..They walked towards them and surrounded the bed.. "Tori.."Yunho called.. Victoria slowly looked up towards where the voice came from.. She than hide her face back and hug Jaejoong tighter.. They all look so hurt as they se her acting the way they never expect.

*2 WEEKS LATER*

It has been a few days after Victoria came back and she have been sitting alone and staring out of space .. She have been having nightmares quite a lot .. screaming and crying all night.. She acted differently.. The boys spend most of their time looking after her.. They desperately want to see a brighter side of Victoria.. They hated to see this side of Victoria.. They knew is also their fault this happen to her..

"Help.. Help me .. please let me go .. leave me.. don't come near me.. please go away.."She sceamed in the middle of the night pleading while sobbing.. She shot up from the bed gasping for air she looked around her dark room.. Her eyes fall on her five brothers running towards her.. She quickly hug Junsu who came faster than the others and starts crying.."They came for me... The..yy.. won't leave me... They wouldn't go away... make them go away Oppa... They sc..are me They touch me every where.... I don..t like it Oppa.."She said sobbing .. Junsu rub her back trying to calm her down.. Jaejoong can't help and let a tear ran down his cheek.. He can't help it seeing her suffering each day.. He have been trying to have a conversation with her but there wasn't even a single reply.. It makes him really upset of what happened.. She barely eat either...  Yunho felt his anger when up but he tried to stay calm .. he was so mad at the people for making his sister suffer also angry at himself for letting this happen..Yoochun stare at both Junsu and Victoria blankly until he felt a pair of arm wrapped around his waist by his little dongsaeng Changmin.. he than tried to calm down his crying dongsaeng who was crying as well.. At night everyone left to go to bed but only Yunho stays to look after her.. He sat on the bed beside her leaning his head on the headboard.. Victoria wrapped her arm around his waist and lean her head on his chest slowly falling asleep.. Yunho wrappedd his arm protectively around her and give her a peck on the forehead before drifting off to sleep..

The next morning.. Everyone was still asleep.. Until a loud footstep was can be heard .. Yunho woke up when he felt his arm being thrown to the side and hearing a loud footstep to see the bed was empty than he heard a vomiting sound coming from the bathroom.. He walked to the bathroom to see Victoria leaning on the wall looking very weak.. he bend down on her level.."Are you okay?" He asked softly.. all she said was it hurts as she start to sob.. He picked her up and walked over to the bed and lay her down...."I'll call the doctor .." She nod and let go of him and he went to call the doctor..

The doctor arrive half  and hour later... The boys were waiting outside while the doctor checked on her.. After waiting for a few minutes.... The doctor than came out closing te door behind her.. Everyone stare at her waiting for her answer towards Victoria condition..She smile brightly before she spoke up "Well.. I have checked..everything is just fine and Congratulation.. she is few days pregnant.. Who is the father??"She asked looking at the five of them..