Hospital..

Protective Siblings..

No One's POV:

Victoria and Jaejoong were busy in the kitchen cooking for dinner.. Victoria were chopping the vegetable while Jaejoong were cooking some dishes.. Yoochun and Changmin are in the living room with the twins watching the twins favourite cartoon show.. It was quiet both Yoochun and Changmin are sitted beside each other with the twins on their laps.. All their eyes are concentrate on the tv not moving an inch.. Jaejoong got worried as Junsu is still not home and neither did he call.. He will call went he is coming home late.. 

"Tori.. Did Junsu call you?" He asked.. Victoria shook her head as she also just realise that Junsu is still not home.. She than went to check her phone and Jaejoong's which are place on the island.. Jaejoong looked at her hoping there is missed call or text but unfortunately there isnt any.. Victoria walked into the living room to see the  four of them eyes still glued on the screen.. Victoria smile looking at how cute they are

"Amma..."Onew called as he saw her entering the living room.. All their heads turn to her.."Oppa.. Changmin.. did Junsu called any of you? is late now he always called when he is coming home late but there wasnt any missed called nor text from him" Victoria asked and explain to them.. They than checked their phone but there wasnt any either.. "Maybe he is stuck somewhere . he will be back soon dont worry .. he will call us as soon as he could if he is late  and if he is still not here till dinner than we will call him, okay?" Yoochun said and Victoria just nod her head before going back to the kitchen and explaining the situation to Jaejoong.. Changmin's phone ring..

"Ohhh.. Hyung.. Where are you? is geting late?............ Hospital why?What happened?.. Alright.. We'll be there soon"Changmin hang up looking worried and confuse.. "Hyung.. Noona .. lets go to the hospital.. Junsu is there.." Changmin shout .. Victoria and Jaejoong appear worried.."What happen?"Jaejoong asked .. "I dont know but he called us to go to the hospital immmediately.. Changmin said picking up Onew with him.. Theyall starts to rushas Victoria and Jaejoong quickly clean up the kitchen while Changmin and Yoochun grabbed the twins baby carrier and put them in the carrier.. They than rush off to the hospital to where  Junsu..

As soon as they arrive they saw Junsu waiting outside the hospital. They rush over and see him covered with blood on his shirt..Everyone panic.. Junsu was crying he looked miserable.. Junsu just lead them in without saying anything.. As they walked in we saw Luna and Sulli who bowed.. Sulli walked over to Changmin and link her arm on his which were supportinng Onews back ..She looked quite shocked for some reason.. Luna just follow them from the back.. They than arrive at one of the patient room whichh they have no idea who is it but it shocked them to see who it was..

After seeing the patient.. They could not help but feel shocked..  They than asked Junsu to explain on what actually happen they all gathered..

*Flashback*

No One's POV:

Junsu was shocked when he saw who is walking on the opposite path..  He could clealy see who it is..  That person even smile at him but it kept walking.. 

"Hyung.."Junsu called out for him but he kept walking.. Junsu ran after him and kept following him .. He was very fast that Junsu lost him.. Junsu looked around to see if there is the same black figure , he than spotted him at the end of the path.. He turn and smile and Junsu and he slowly fade just like that in front of Junsu's eyes.. Junsu than ran over to where Yunho fade than he saw something.. He slowly walked over to see wat is going on.. As he walked closer he could see a guy with a red jacket lying down on the road.. His eyes became 10 times bigger as he saw thhe guy body laying in the middle of the road covered with blood annd lifeless what shocked him more is he knows that person.. He run towards the lifeless body .. He sat down on th road and pull the person head and his lap and start calling for him..

"Hyung.. Yunho hyung.. wake up uhh.. Please wake up hyung..What happened? " Junsu shouted for him crying heavily.. Never did he know that this would happen when they are going to meet again.. He kept on tapping Yunho's cheek for him to wake up.."hyung.. wake up.. oh please..  everyone miss  you" Junsu  beg.. he keep on shaking Yunho there still wasnt any respond.. He realise something that Yunho is wearing a red jacket with grey inner and jeans.. Just now he saw Yunho with long sleeve black shirt and black jeans..He was scared thinking about it but he could not be bother as Yunho is unconscious on his arm..

"Junsu Oppa.." A girl shouted from far.. Junsu turn to see Luna running towards him.."Luna.. hurry up call the ambulance.."Junsu shouted.. Luna nodded and quickly called the ambulance.."Oppa.."Out of nowhere Sulli appeared beside Junsu.. Her face look pale.. After a few minutes the ambulance arrive.. They carry Yunho up to the ambulance and all three got into the ambulance..

*End of flashback*

"Black figure?? I saw it too"Changmin said.. Jaejoong, Victoria , Yoochun also nod.."Is Yunho hyung.. no wonder i feel like i recognise that person.." Yoochun said.. "Maybe it was a sign in telling that something is happening to Yunho.." Yoochun said again..Jaejoong just cried he never expect to meet his again in this condition.. He was too upset.. Victoria pulled him into hug before crying together..

Changmins POV:

"Are you okay?"I asked Sulli who looked very pale when I met her as soon as I got her.. "Oppa.. I saw Yunho Oppa.. The car..... crushed.... into him and Yunho .. op..pa.. got hit and.. and .. he fly off... right in front of my..f..face..I was .. scared ... I f..roze .. when.. h..e.. gggot hit.. I dont kn.ow.. w...whaat to do.."Sulli replied stuttering.. She was traumatized after what she saw and she could not help but feel frighten.. I put my arms around and pull her into a hug ... She hide herself on the crook of my neck.. I could feel my neck getting wet.."Is okay.."I said rubbing her arm trying to calmm her down.. I looked down at Onew who is already fast asleep.. I pull his closer to my chest with my other arm..

I looked around to see Yoochun who is walking around with his worried face.. Jaejoong and Victoria crying.. Junsu who is still being comfort by Luna.. Junsu just keep on crying on her shoulder while she just  rub his back and hug him..I smile knowing that she is his because if not he wouldnt stop complaining and whining about her.. I was blank too.. I have no idea.. I still could not believe that the figure I saw was Yunho hyung.. If i knew I would be there earlier and maybe try to save him.. but i frighten off well he walk pass me like through my body.. I was scared.. Im sorry hyung .. i would have help if i knew..