Mom and Dad

Protective Siblings..

No One's POV:

A couple walking home from their walk from the park.. A man who is holding onto their first child with his other arm wrapped around her waist..It has been a year and a half since they got married and their baby was out less than a month.. Their first child who they have been waiting for the whole nine months ..They couldnt get anymore happier as their baby who they name it Jung Jaejoong came to the world after all the craving and demand he make his mother became.. He look just like his parents.. he got his father feature but he got his mother eyes and whiteness..They at first thought he was a girl because he was so white and small than other babies.. All they could do is smile looking at him.. They were walking silently together until..

"Wekk... Wek.. wEk......."A loud screeching sound could be heard.."Oppa.. could you her that?"He just nodded. The couple were shock...the sound get nearer as they continue to walk..They were shock to see a baby lying in the middle of the pathway with the cord still stuck on him and the other part is cutted.. There was still blood and it seem like he was given birth just today or just a few minutes ago..

She ran to the baby and took off her scarf and wrapped around him.."Shhh.. is okay.. Oppa he is freezing.."without realising a tear run down her cheek..Se pulled the baby into her chest trying to give him warmth.. "Is okay.. lets go to the hospital"He told her who was also worried..

They were both sitting on the stool with Jaejoong who is fast asleep on his father arm.. She was so blank.."Are you okay?"Her husband ask rubbing her arm.. She just smile weakly and nod"I never thought this would happen.. the baby is innocent.."He just smile weakly.. a doctor walked out from the room the baby was brought in.."The baby is just fine.. lucky he was here faster .. Do you by any chance know who the baby parents is.."The doctor asked.. They both looked at each other before looking back at the doctor and shook their head.. The doctor sigh.."Children nowadays only knows how to make babies than abandon them" The word Abandon strike the her and knock her like a brick..She turn to her husband..

"Oppa.. can we adopt him?" She asked without hesitation.. The husband look at her surprise so is the doctor..The husband than asked for a private talk.. "Honey.. Are you sure?"He asked .. She nod "Please.. Oppa.. the child is innocent .. I dont want to abandon him after we found him like his mother did.."She begged.. Her husband look at her.. he smile weakly and nod.. She than hugged him tightly..She looked down at Jaejoong and kiss his forehead.. "You going to have a brother with you..I love you"She said to her husband before kissing him.. He knows that she is willing to do anything in order to have te baby.. He also knows that she is a person with good heart.. She will be a good moter forr both their son..

After a few weeks of adopting the baby.. They found out she is pregnant for two weeks.. They never thought she will get pregnant that fast.. But they were still happy.. He wanted to have more lots of children because he love them.. During their dating time He told her before he wanted 10 children and she was shocked.. It wasnt a joke but he is willing to have a few because he doesnt want his wife to suffer..She born her third son on december.. The next year on February she was pregnant again with twins a boy and a girl .. They were born on 1 month earlier than the actual date.. Than the last baby came out next year.. 

"Yunho ahh.."she called..The 9 year old boy came running to her while the other 5 was still playing around with their father.."Omma, are you okay?" He looked at his mother worried.. She really doesnt know how this guy could be so matured at this young age.."I'm fine yunho ahh.. Yunho.. If omma and appa is not here .. would you help us and protect your siblings especially Victoria .. she is the onnly girl.."She whisper weakly.. Yunho  climbed onto his mother lap and sat "Omma.. what are you talking about?" Really this kid.. She just shook her head.. Yunho could not say anything and hug her with the others who as soon join them.. She doesnt know why she told him that but she just wanted too..

Another day.. He was sicked .. Jaejoong being a big brother insist on looking after his appa while the others have their day out together with their mother..Jaejoong was watching the tv wth his father laying down on the couch.."Jaejoong ahh.. could you help appa get a glass of water.."the obedient child just nod and went to get a glass of water.. he sat iup and wait for the child to come back..  He took his medicine and a glass of water Jaejoong gave.. He than grab him and sat him on his lap.."Jaejoong ahh.. I think you might not understand but I jjust feel like its the right time to tell you.. Yunho is not your real brother.. I was very upset when I first saw him after a few days you were born.. Your mom and I were having our nightwalk and we found him.. He was just born and being left there alone.. If it wasnt for your mom.. he wouldnt be here with us.. But please dont tell them this since they are still young.. I feel like im talking to an adult.. but if you realise Yunho protects all of you well.. you very lucky to have him.."He says to the young boy with his sore throat.. Jaejoong just look at him obediently and actually unerstand what is going on... he just kept it a secret till they grow older..

"OMMA....APPA... "They all shouted as they were all waiting for their parents on the gate of the childcare.. They than saw their parents car.. They were waving at each other until the car collided with another car.. They were shock when they saw their parents being knocked off and they flew out from the mirror  due to the impact.. They wailed for them..shaking the gate vgorously till the people came and see whats going on and called the ambulance..

They than were being put on the childcare till Yunho and Jaejoong start working for some money and some help from the others and soon they live together independently in the house they stayed for almost their whole life.. They became independent as they know their parents is not there to help.. Also tthey feel like they are drifting apart even if they stay in one roof.. They all look after each other .. Yunho remember what his mother told him and he always look after her.. Slowly he started to develop the feelings .. He started with how pretty she was .. His heart beats faster when she came nearer and looking at her when she is reading her book with her big spect and pout when she cant find anything to eat and more.. He saw all this but he kept on avoiding her so is the others until that day came unexpectedly and he never thought he could forgive himself.. He avoid the feeling even after Jaejoong confessed.. because he thought she will never return those feelings to him..