I love you..

Protective Siblings..

Victoria POV:

"Are you okay?"Boa asked.. I just nod and smile weakly.. I lean my head on her shoulder..We stayed silent for a few minute and listen to the wave slamming theselves against the shore.. We were both sitted on the bench under the shade near the beach"Onnie.. how long did he left us"I asked her out of sudden.."Tori ahh.. It has been a few years.. you have to let him go.. you can't stay like this.. He will not be able to live peacefully if you keep thinking about him.."I shot my head up and look straight at her"NO.."I shouted out of anger.. She looked at me and just smile weakly"Even if  you be like this he wouuldnt come back.. tori ahh.. he couldnt do anything..Tori ahh.. you have to remember .. Daesung and Onew is growing.. you cant be like this.. they need you.."Boa say softly while my hair . I suddenly smile weakly remember about them.."How are they?"A tear run down my cheek how i miss them.. it has been a while..

"They're doing great.. they miss you Tori ahh.. you have to get well soon alright.. you have been in her for a few years.. dont you want to see your child.."Boa asked as a tear run down her cheek.."But Im crazy.. i will hurt them.. Im useless mother.. I left them as soon as Yunho died.. I died together with him Onnie.. Why did he have to make me feel the pain alone.. WHY DOES HE HAVE TO LEAVE ME ALONE.. WHY CANT HE BRINNG ME WITH HIM.."i started shouting and hit Boa which she grabbed my arm and i gave up as soon as she hug me and let me cry on her chest.. 

*Two days later*

"Omma."Daesung shouted in the opposite road together with Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu, Changmin and Onew who smiled widely.. I look at Boa who is beside me smiling brightly.. I looked back to see that the traffic turn green and Daesung start running towards me.. I smiled brightly and walked over to them.. than a sound of screeching could be heard...I turn  to the right to see a car speed up towards our direction..its getting nearer .. "Daesung ahh.."I shouted as he is still runnng towards me.. I than felt my body is being slammed down the road with another body on top.. I saw Daesung..I sat up and looked at  the road to see a body lay with pool of blood .. Daesung stood up.. I crawl over to the body and turn over.. I cried.. I cried.. Why? Just why are they so cruel..Why them?"Oppa.. Jaejoong oppaa. wake up.."I tapped hhis cheek but his still doesnt move.."NO..."I shouted..

"Noona.. wake up.. Noona.." I sat up to look beside me is Changmin and Sulli .. I looked around to see we're in the hospital.. we were in the waiting room.. I was sitted  in the single sofa with both the twins in my arms.. I sat up.." Onnie.. are you okay??"Sulli asked .. i just looked around the room.. Changmin and Sulli both picked up the twins from me.. I than ran out of the room to bump into Boa.."Onnie.."I called .. Boa looked at me worried as I was sweating profusely.. I than hugged her "Onnie" we than sat on the chairs.. She hold my hands looking at me.."Whats wrong"

"I dream onnie.. I was turning lunatic after Yunho left uus.. I was the same after a few years.. You often visit and looked after me.. I was so upset Yunho left us just like that and I love him so much.. I died together with him.. You console and encourage me to forget about him.. I even left Daesung  and Onew under the others.. I was horrible.. I was selfish to just think about myself..  I even hit you because I was angry.. than one day  i got to go home and meet others.. We were in opposite road.. Daesung runn to me after the light turn green but there was a car which is still speeding I shouted than Daesung fall on me.. I looked behind to Jaejoong Oppa unconscious with blood all over him.. He left us too.." I whisper and breaking down.. Boa just hugged me and comfort me.."I cant lose him too Onnie.."I whisper on her shoulder.."He is just fine Tori.. dont worry.."I cried..

"Whats going on?"That voice.. I turn to see Jaejoong standing behind me.. I smile widely and run over to him and hug him tightly.."Oppa..I love you"I hug him tightly..He just chuckle.."Tori ahh..I love you too.. Yunho is awake..go see him.."I let go of him and looked at him smiling wider.. i than run to his room.. I bang the door open  and there Yunho sitted on the bed with his forehead bandage and some scratch on his body.. I ran to him and hug him tightly.."I love you.."

"I love you too.."He replied after a few second of silence.. Im just happy how I am right now.. Well yeah those word makes me feel so alive.. We than take everything slowly.. We started as a partner and we get married after Jaejoong and Yoochun oppa did..  Junsu and Changmmin get married after mine.. Well we still live in the same rooftop but with additional people.. well i felt protected wherever i go.. I love my protective brothers and husband..  Saranghae..