Why

Protective Siblings..

No One's POV:

Its nearly a month.. everything is just normal..  No one knows about Yunho leaving except for the two. Its difficult for Jaejoong each day.. He doesnt know who is  going to look after his sibling when he is gone.. nothing is going to be same.. He felt it is his fault for telling him in the first place.. He is thinking of every way to make him stay but most of it seem impossible to him.. He was on his way to the one and only person who could be his listener.. On the way.. he saw a group of complete family.. A pang of jealousy rise in him.. he just doesnt know what else to expect .. first he lost both his parents and now.. he just couldnt understand his life..Losing another person was not his intention.. He thought Yunho was one of them who could help him and protect this family.. he knows he is the oldest but  he is not as strong as Yunho.. he couldnt protect them like how he did.. He doesnt know who else could replace him.. He broke down almost every night.. He is just not as strong as before.. It just broke him day by day as it gets closer.. He just wish .. he could get back to where they were.. silent but they still have each other beside them rather than close and lose them..He just wanted everything to be normal and live like other normal family..

He knocked on the door.. The door open with the beautiful angel appear after the door..She smile which he return half heartedly.. She invite him in.. He sat on the couch putting his jacket aside.. She walked into the kitchen and get what he usually have before going back to the living room and sat beside him.. He was staring on the wall ahead .. She knows somerthing is going through his mine.. Something that will break him easily as tear start to well up on his eyes thinking about those stuff.. She pulled him into a hug.. A loud sob could be heard as he couud not hold in any longer.. He lay his head on her chest and whisper.."He is leaving.. leaving all of us .." 

Boa POV: 

I look over at him who stare straight to the wall as if he is tearing the wall apart..I know a lot of thing is going through his mind but it also tells me that it hurts him.. I could see tears start building up in his eye and gets red every second.. I pulled him into a hug.. He hold it in a few minutes not letting himself break down.... I rub his back and a loud sob cold be heard and he starts to cry.. "He is leaving.. leaving all of us.." He whispered to me.. I just continue to hug him and rub his back letting him cry.. I'm not sure what he is talking about but i know  it must be someone close to him.. I've known him for almost my whole life with his siblings and i know what type of person he is..There is no one else in his life except for his siblings..  That is always the most important thing in life for him.. thats always the first for him.. He will never cry unless its related to them..

His sob slowly died down.. "He is leaving.. what am I supposed to do?"He asked.. I asked who and I'm not shocked its Yunho.. Well I've observe him since the time Jaejoong told me about Yunho liking Victoria..He must been hurt all this time knowing Victoria likes another guy and he maybe could not hold it any longer..Even if Victoria does not like Nickhun possibilities of him getting her is low as she might not believe him or does not like him that way.. "You have to tell Victoria what is going on and what she didnt know.. We never know if she felt the same way .. Joongie.. you cant hide this forever.. It can end up hurting all of you.. Is not good for any of you.. You dont want this family to break apart.. you have to do something Oppa..' I whisper as he continue to sob softly..

It hurts to see him suffering.. that is what I hate about him.. He always keep things to himself and let himself suffer the pain..  Sometimes I thought he does not trust me.. I thought we were best friends since we met .. His sob died own.. I looked down to see him asleep.. I sigh.. He must be really tired of crying and  thinking.. He often came here when he cant hold it to himself any longer.. he will breakdown completely and fall asleep the next minute.. 

No One's POV:

Boa hug the figure in front of her before falling asleep ..

Yoochun who was at home with the others.. He was peeping on Victoria and Yunho in  Onew and Daesung room plaing with them.. He has been observing every movement Yunho made.. He was trying to figure out the reason.. During the observation, he notice something in Yunho expression. when Victoria turn his face when completely down when she turn back he put on a fake smile.. One time Victoria left to the bathroom..  Yunho played with the twins..

"Onew.. Daaesung ahh..will you do me a favour.."He whispered to the twins.. he was curious about what Yunho is trying o tell the twins that he might not know.. The twins were listening to him .. They were obedient to him..  The pair of eyes concentrate on him..Before he started talking.. Yoochun could hear a sob coming from Yunho from where he was standing.:"Help me.. look after your mother.. I will be gone by the time you grow and I dont think you will know about me but whatever is it just look after me.. I will be leaving all of you.. I'm sorry im making a selfish decision but I just cant help it.. what is happening to me is all wrong.. I shouldnt hae any of those feeling from the start.."Yoochun was confuse by the way he said feeling.."I shouldnt be so protective or even close to her.. those wont develope if I wasnt close.. is wrong to have those .. even if she knows she wont accept me as we are sibling and even if i told her that im not her brother.."Yoochun was shocked when he heard the last sentence.. He hide behind the wall a lot of things he needs to absorb.. He than left that room run off to his room