Pregnant??

Protective Siblings..

Yunho POV's:

Pregnant.. Victoria is pregnant .. I never thought this would happen... I looked at the doctor speechless..I was too shocked to reply her..The doctor looked at us weird.. She stare at each our faces.. Changmin mouth was wide open.. Jaejoong eyes was wide open.. Yoochun gave her a weird look while Junsu was speechless just like me.. I recover from the shock.. I looked down and sigh.."She is our sister.."I sigh.. The doctor nod in understanding.."Well you guys have to take good care of her.. please don't stress her too much or make her do things .. it might affect the baby for now she is fine but she is still quiet weak..Anything you can call me or come to the hospital for checks up.." We exchanged bow and thank her and she left..  We looked at each other.. I make a move to enter the room slowly and followed by others.. There I saw a blank Victoria rubbing her stomach ..

We slowly approach her..She looked up to us and whispers" I am pregnant" her voice cracked when she said pregnant...  Jaejoong walked over to her sitting beside her before pulling her into him giving her a hug.. She hide her face in his chest not wanting to look anywhere.. She starts to sob quietly on his chest.. Yunho sigh.. Different things starts to appear inside his head.. Victoria condition.. School.. and more.. He looked back at her who was looking and rubbing her stomach.. She looked up at Jaejoong with those teary eyes..

"I don't want to abort the baby .. I love him or her.. They are still my children.. they did nothing to deserve an abortion... no one can take the baby away from me.. The only thing they dont have is a father.. I dont even know who is the father of my baby..but that doesnt stop me from having them.. they are still mine oppa.. I don't want to abort them oppa.."Victoria whisper to all of us sobbing and begging..It hurts to know that she thought we would actually want her to abort the baby when she knows that every baby was supposed to be born and not to be aborted..  Jaejoong comfort her.."Hey.. don't worry .. we don't want you to abort this baby .. they will be with us till they grow up..You have to remember that your baby is also our baby.. " Jaejoong said softly while rubbing her stomach.. Victoria look at him and smile softly before giving him a tight hug .. I smile looking at them .. I know that Jaejoong is good with feelings he has the motherly look when he gets sad, confuse or angry.. I'm really lucky to have all of them.. without me noticing.. the other three was together with him hugging Victoria.. My smile wider looking at the image than Victoria reach for me i than join the hug..  A cute giggle left and makes me even happier...

*4 months later*

It has been four months after the incident.. Everything is getting better.. Victoria get morning sickness quite often but she is better than before.. She seldom have the nightmare and she tries to forget about the incident... With her brothers around her protecting and loving her, she forget about the incident. Her stomach starts to show as she is four months pregnant.. She have a mood swing sometimes and most of the time Jaejoong will approach her as he knows better than the others...she is more happier now having her brother closed to her..  The five starts to be more careful with her and also a bit strict in everything she does.. She havent been to school for the last four months due to her condition..  Wherever she goes the five sibling would follow her along or either the ones who is with her... 

Victoria's POV:

It is 6 in the afternoon.. I'm preparing dinner with Jaejoong Oppa while the others were still around the house being lazy and doing their own things... Most of the time me and Jaejoong will cook for them..Jaejoong is still cooking the sharkfin soup it is his first time doing sharkfin soup while I was sitting down on the stool cutting the vegetables..  Jaejoong insists that I take a rest while he make dinner because he say that I'm pregnant and I need to rest ...I insists that I'm helping him, I get tired of sitting and doing nothing all the times staring at the wall and the wall stares at me when I'm all alone.. I'm not used to sitting around doing nothing ..

"Torii.." He called.. I turned looking at him giving a toothy smile.. I walked towards him slowly resting my hand on my stomach... "Yes Oppa... I'm here... What is it??" I asked.. He looked at me and back to the soup scooping a spoon of it blowing the hot soup.... He than put it in front of my mouth I fit in my whole mouth with the spoon... The soup is very tasty.. I looked at him and gives him the brightest smile and jump a little as soon as I felt the soup run down my throat.. "So how is it??"He asked a bit worried even though I already told him through my body language.. I nod and give him a thumbs up.. Jaejoong smile and continue to stir the soup.. After than we starts to get dish ready on dining table...I when to cut some fruits while Jaejoong called the others to come down for dinner..

As soon as everyone gather we starts to eat... The kitchen is full of laughter and shouting..We are all used being around each other and being closed... As soon as we are done.. Both Junsu and Yoochun when to clean up the kitchen while me and others goes into the living room.. 

Junsu POV:

I was just washing the dishes when I heard a yelp from the living room... My head shot up, I looked at Yoochun and we looked at each other with a worried expression.. We than rush to the living room.. I saw Victoria sitting on the couch holding onto her baby bump with Changmin, Yunho and Jaejoog giving her a worried expression.. There's a mixture of pain and shocked on her face.. Me and Yoochun walked over to the others..

"Tori.. are you okay??"I asked feeling even more worried as I looked at her with the same expression.. She looked at all of us and let out a weak smile and nod.. "I'm fine.. Is just that is the first time the baby kicked me and Is quite hard and its a bit painful.."As soon as she said the baby kicked, we all got really excited...I bend down and put my ears near her stomach .. The others followed .. Victoria giggled quietly looking at her brother and giving them a head pad.. My smile got wider when the baby kicked right at my ears I touch her stomach trying to feel where is the leg... and another kick happen in Yunho hand  as he roam his hand on her stomach trying to find the leg.. I thought the baby must be very strong and rough by the way he kicks ..  You could hear Victoria whimper after the kick because of the pain and I can also feel the feet pushing me away..

"Is so cute.. I can see the feet shape on your stomach...Jaejoong said putting his hand on her stomach where the baby foot just disappear .. Yunho looked at Jaejoong and Jaejoong nod at him and Yunho sighed... Yunho looked at Victoria and took a deep breathe.. "Torii.." Victoria turn to him.. "Yeah"SShe replied.. Yunho looks even nervous .. Yoochun and me are getting confuse on what is actually going on? But something unexpected just being said by Yunho..

"Are you ready to go to school?"

 

PS:Sorry for the late update I have been busy with school.. So what do you think??