he really left..

Protective Siblings..

Jaejoong POV:

I woke up as the bright sun shine on me.. I yawn loudly and stretch myself before getting up.. I looked around to only see my own room.. I yawned again and stretch myself.. I sat there and zooned out until I remember yesterday incident.. "Yunho.."one word appear in my mind .. I quickly throw my blanket and stood up rushing to his room..  As soon as I arrived.. I slammed the door open.  I looked around the room nothing much change.. I open the drawer and closet to only see it empty.. I started to feel scared .. I roamed my eyes around the room hoping to see his small face somewhere. Unfortunately, there is no sign of him.. Than i heard some rusting noise.. I quickly ran out off the room into the dark living room. I ran out off the house to see Yunho putting his last stuff into the vehicle before closing the trunk.. I ran towards him hugging him tightly and cried..

"Yunho.. please dont go.. dont leave us..I need you Yunho yah.. who is going to protect all of us without you.. Yunho pleaase.. I beg you stay with me..." I begged to him sobbing annd wetting his back.. I cried as if my life is depending on him.. Of course.. he  is one of them who make me feel better and helped me and protect me.. when he is gone.. I will  feel very insecure.. Who is going to protect us?I felt him turning his body and hug me tighter as i continue to cry hysterically.. I hhug him so tight not wanting to let go of him..He than put both his hands on my cheek  and wipe away my tears. It only cause me to cry harder..

"I'm sorry Jaejoong ah .. I cant.. I cant do that.. I'm sorry for being selfish but I cant .. you can do it.. You guys will be just fine without me.. bye Jaejoongie.." Yunho whispered to me ..I shook my head.. He just smmile weakly before kissng my forehead .. I gripped onto his hand but he slowly let go of my hand  annd walk off entering the vehicle.. My leg gave out as soon as he closed the door.. I cried as if im losing my soul.. Yunho just looked at me last time before he looked away from me..I stood up and ran to his carwhichh is driving off..

"Yunho yah.. please dont leave me..  dont leave us Yunho yahhh.. I beg you.." I shouted annd knocking the mirror violently but he ignred me and just stare at the road in front.. The car than drove off.."NOO!!!.." I shouted and drop on my knee again.."Yunho yahh!"

Victoria's POV:

I woke up as the bright sun shove itself against the curtain..  I sat up and stretched myself.. I my lips and taste a salty solvent..  I ignore it and looked over at my sons to see them sleeping peacefully.. I smile before standing up and left the room quietly.. I yawn loudly and crack my backbone.. i  walked into the living room and sat on the sofa .. Changmin walked in and sat beside me before slowly laying his head on my shoulder..  I looked down at him and sigh.. putiing my arm aroundhis shoulder and I asked him "you Okay? whats wrong?" He just shook his head and sigh heavily.. Junsu walked into the living room andsat beside me with his normal bright smile.. I couldnt help but smile back at him.. The front door open.. I could see a blank looking Jaejoong walking in.. I walked over at him and asked him worried "Oppa .. are you okay?" I asked looking at him to see any injuries.. I out my hand on his cheek.. His eyes settle on me.. I could see tears start building up in his eyes..

"He left us!" He whispered slowly and kept on repeating the same sentence.. I was confused on what he is actually talking about.. I was so confused and I have no idea whats going on.. He slowlyy broke down crying I hold onto him annd let him sat on the couch.. "I'm sorry .. is my fault, I should have tell you earler .. Because of my mistake he left.. H eleft us completely"He said sobbing.. "Who?" I asked him .. h looked at me cried" Yunho.. yunho left us tori ahh.. he left us for his selfish reason and my mistake.."  I was very confuse.. Yunho left!! when? why?What? He cried hysterically he than told me whats going on than i was shocked and happy at the same time.. I looked over at Yoochun who is by the kitchen entrance "could you send me to the airport?" He smile and nod frantically ..I looked back at Jaejoong and kissed his forehead.. " Ill bring  him back.."

We than rush to the airport.. I left the car and yoochun who will wait for me in the car.. I ran in the airport like a mad woman keep on swaying my head from side to side looking for him. I saw him sitting on the bench nearby with his hand covering his face and lagguage beside him.. I couldnt help but smile knowing im not late..  "Oppa.." I shouted.. his head shot up  looking at me. I ran to him and slam myself on him.. I could say he was shocked as i sense his bbody froze when i hug him.. than he return my hug..

"Why oppa.. why?? why are you leaving us? Oppa please come back.."I whispered and hug him tighter.. I could feel him shooking his head..   I than let go.. I asked why. "I love you.. thats why.. I love you.. Is wrong Victoria.. you're my sister.. I cannot feel more for you.. it wasnt meant to be this way" He said to me.. A tear run down is cheek.."but we're not blood related oppa..  and I love you too.." I said to him.. he shook his head.."No.. I promise Omma that ill protect you not fall for you.. I failed.. I even failed to protect you Tori.. I dont deserve you guys"I shut him by kissing him..  I kissed him passiontely.. we slowly let go as I continue to cry"Oppa .. please.. please dont leave.. I love you.." I said sobbing .. he just smile and shook his head " I love you but no.. goodbye tori ahh.." I shook my head and hold onto hhis hand , He kissed my forehead and left me there.. I cried harder.. 

"Tori.. Yunho?" Yoochun who just came ask me and looked around to spot Yunho.."He left Yoochun.. he left us" I sob.. He than hug me.. I punchh his chest...

 Yoochun POV:

He officially left us..  we dont care if he is a jerk but he is not he is another brother we cherish like Jaejoong.. An outsider who came into the house annd make things comfortable.. He have been looking after us and known since we were young ad he always defend us and protect us .. He is so precious but due to this  thhings are falling a part nneither can i blame him because certain things we thought is wrong is right for him is his decisionn.. I was quite upset he left but im sure that he will come back in no time..

As soon as we arrive home.. Victoria ran to Jaejoong who i just crying as much as he does.. Well they are the closest of course it hurts.. Yunho hyunng please come back soon,, please