School??

Protective Siblings..

No One's POV:

"Are you ready to go to school?"Yunho asked her while giving her a worried expression...She looked at me shocked .. Pretty sure she never expect this question to come.. So is the others.. "Sc...hhoool.." She stuttered.. I nod and sigh.. "This morning the principal wanted to meet me.. I thought he was going to talk to me about something else.. But than he started about when you are coming back .. I tried to explain to him but he wanted you to come to school since you are graduating this year and exam is coming soon and he know that you are pregnant.. He just wanted you to graduate faster so it will be easier for you.. Exam is in 2 months there is a lot you need to catch up.. he wants you to come to school but if you dont want ill try to convince him so you dont get all stress up because is not good for the baby health..I dont want anything to happen to you."Yunho said caressing her belly..

"Ill go but.." She hesitated.. Everyone look at her .. She looked at them hesitate and smile weakly.."Ill go tmr" She said to the all of them.. "Are you sure?" Yoochun asked to make sure he heard correctly.. She nod and giving him a weak smile .. They all look each other worried.. "I'll be fine.. don't worry" She said but still feeling unsure.. They nod.. "Will you be okay going alone tmr..?? All of us have to go to school early  since all of us have something going on early in the morning.. or do you want us to accompany you.."Junsu asked.. She shooked her head "Its fine.. Ill go by myself" They just nods but they still feel worried..

Next morning..

Victoria POV:

As soon as I woke up .. I went down to make breakfast .. I couldn't sleep the whole night.. I'm worried about going to school.. What will they think about me..?? I sigh.. I just have to face it .. I look at my belly that is getting bigger .. I smile knowing that my baby is healthy.. I than make breakfast for the five.. After a few minutes they came down.. They than eat their breakfast.. I  told them that I have to go to the shower.. They than bid me goodbye.. giving me a kiss on the cheek and the belly before going up.. That is what they usually do before leaving and I'm getting used to it.. They really love my baby that is why I want to protect the baby and my first child that I don't know who is the father.. I quickly put on my long pants and big shirt grabbing my bag..I than walked out of the House locking the door before leaving..

I was getting nearer to the school and I'm getting even nervous.. I realise even thought my shirt is big my belly can still be seen clearly.. I stopped outside the gate ... People walking in not noticing me at all.. My hard beats faster every minute.. I hold on my heart trying to calm myself down .. After a few minutes, I walked into the school .. people start to notice me... I stood at the front door looking at the people around me as they start whispering and staring at me.. I'm starting to get scared about what they judge..

Yoochun POV:

I was walking to my locker after meeting Mrs Lim in the staffroom.. I put my books inside my locker and took out the books i need for today.. As soon as I closed the door .. Jaejoong appear beside me where his locker is.. I waited for him to take his book and close the locker before walking together to our own class which is right next to each other.. I was talking to him until I saw a group of people crowding near the entrance.. I was curious about what is going on .. I asked Jaejoong and he also got curious we than walk nearer to the crowded.. I than take a good look at what they are looking and whispering at.. I was offended after I heard a whisper and what they are staring at.. Jaejoong looked at me scared cloud his eyes.. 

Victoria's POV:

I stopped in the middle of the corridor.. I looked around people staring at me and whispering at me.. Different type of things I heard and none of them were pleasant... My eyes starts to get blurry as I hold onto my stomach and looking at the floor..I dont know what to do.. I can;t bear hearing them .. I started to walk back slowly.. Until I heard a comment clearly and something I never want to hear "She is such a e, her child might grow up like her in future" before I ran off  a hand hold onto my arm.. I looked at the owner it was Yoochun and Jaejoong .. Yoochun looked at me with that serious face while Jaejoong look at me sadly.. I ran into  Jaejoong sobbing..Jaejoong  tried to comfort me.. I cried harder.. 

They dragged me away from the crowd and went to the garden where there wasnt a lot of people there.. Jaejoong sat on the bench with me hiding myself on his neck..I sat on the bench with Jaejoong.. My sobs died down.. I could see that Yoochun standing in front of us.. he looks really angry.. I sat up looking at both of them.."Are you okay?"Jaejoong asked.. I nod..the bell rings.."Let's go back to class" I said.. Jaejoong pulled my arm.."Are you sure?" He asked I know he is worry after what happened just now..I nod sadly .. I stand up slowly with both their help and slowly walked to my classroom with them walking behind me.. I enter my classroom with student staring up and down at me.. I sighed deeply before gatheirng my courage walked up to my usual seat beside Sulli..I'm having music lesson when usually both of our class will have lesson together... She is one of my junior who usually shows concern to me..She have lot of friends as she is a cutey in our school..  Changmin is crazy about her this few days.. whenever he arrive home seeing me sitting on the couch he would run to me sitting on the floor and start rambling about her.. I wonder why he never notice her before... Or maybe I'm the ones who dont know...hahaha... 

"Onnie.. are you okay?"She looked at me with those cute pouting lips and worried eyes.. I just nod and smile weakly.. We than continue to listen to the teacher..  

Junsu POV:

It is break time and everyone is walking to the cafeteria ... I was on my way when i heard a group of people having a conversation..

"I saw her this morning .. She is pregnant.."

"I knew it... I told you it was her.. she was pregnant.. That is why she havent been coming to school"

"She is such a e.. I never thought someone like her could be one... No wonder no one ones to be friend with her.."

"Gosh.. her child might turn out like her.. a e ... "

"Yah.. don't say like that we do not know what actually happen to her.. Stop assuming will you" The girl walked away annoyed .. 

"What's up with her?? She just have to face it she agrees that she is a e.."

The next thing I know the guy is being punched and they all being shout ..

"Don't you dare call her a e .. who do you think you are to call her one.. do not assume if you don't know anything wll you.. STOP BEING A WILL YOU... And think before you say will you.." That guy said.. 

"What are you going to do about it.. Face it she is one of the girl who once to try different type of *****.." The next thing they start fighting  I ran over to them and push that guy away..

"Hyung.. don't he is not worth it.. Let him go.. She needs us ..Shs needs us more than him.."I said .. He looked at the guy again before walking away.. I send him a glare..