Oppa..

Protective Siblings..

Junsu POV:

Daesung is in my arm.. The three of us insist that we bring himm withh us..  we want Victoria to rest and Yunho will look after Onew.. We were just  going around the baby shop looking for the twins some toys and clothes.. The twins are just so adorable and we like to spoiled them.. i'm the most excited one ..  a lot of things I want to buy for them. Changmin is in the washroom left me Yoochun and Daesung.. We continue  to look for things until Changmin rush to us.. "Hyung.."He called .. we looked at him.. his face look angry and dissapointed ..  We look at him worried.."That as*****.. I trusted him to look after Victoria but than he is now touching another girls  ..." I than looked at Yoochun who is very furiouus..he was about to walked away but i stopped him.. None of us have the mood to continue shopping.. We than walked out from the shop and walked back home which is not that far.

When we arrive home.. no  one was in he living room we went into the kitchen there Yunho and Jaejoong talking to each other.. as per normal Yunho give Jaejoong that puppy dog face.. pretty much he is begging for something and Jaejoong being Jaejoong gave in.. Yoochun slam the bag down on the Kitchen table and that capture the other two attention.. he seem pretty mad.. Jaejoong look at me with the worried face.. i thann explain to both of them.. I was even shocked that Victoria is now locking herself in her room as Boa gave her sometime alone after comforting her..

"She is very upset.. I gave her sometimes alone.. I don't know what else am I supposed to do.."Boa said entering into the kitchen.. we all greeted her.I looked over at .. Jaejoong who turn to Yunho..Yunho refused Jaejoong put is  hand on his cheek and persuade.. I heard him sigh and went up to the room..

No One's POV:

Yunhho keep on refusing to meet Victoria.. he scared that things will go wrong .. Jaejoong place his hand on Yunho's cheek.."Come on Yunho.. you can't continue avoiding her like this.. she needs you now .. you trying to make her happy with her decision but do you know if this is the way you choose to let her be happy.. I don't think so knowing that one of her brother keep on avoiding her.. is not going to work that way Yunho.. You know she needs you the most now.."Jaejoong said persuading him to go.. Yunho look aat Jaejoong and sigh before nodding.. He than walked up to Victoria room.. he stand in front of her door and he can hear her sobbing.. he knocked on the door before entering.. there he saw Victoria staring blankly at the ceiling.. Her back still leaning on the bedboard.. He walked over to her and sat beside her.. he looked at her before pulling her into his embrace.. She than starts crying again on his chest and starts hitting him..

"Why?? Why oppa?? why??" she sobs.. Yunho just hold her tighter.. "Is it because he is not my first.."Yunho let her ramble about how hurt she is and why he did this to her.. Yunho just hold her tight and calm her down with his soft rub behind her back.. It takes a few minute for her to calm down.. Those sob died down... "Feeling any better?"Yunho asked.. she nod her head weakly.. something that Yunho did not expect  she asked"Where were you Oppa? It has been a while I see you.."She whispered.. I start to stutter.."I have been waiting for you all this time but you didnt come?"she said.. I felt guilty that I havent see or talk to her evvenn i we live in one house.. I just failed to control my emotion.."I'm sorry about that I just want you to rest thats all.." I than let her sleep before leaving the room... I was about to stand up when she grab my arm and insist that I stay with her.. I sat like just now with her in my arms and fall asleep.

Changmin POV:

I heard the doorbell.. I ran to the door.. I was suprised when I see her.. She looked at me worried.. She ran up to Victoria room with me following her.. She opened the door and stop halfway..There we see Yunho and Victoria sleeping.. I slowly grab her arm and tip toe out not wanting them to wake up. I than drag her to the kitchen where we find Jaejoong .. She greet him before sitting down on the chair  I pulled for her.. "What's wrong?" I asked her as she look worried,,"Oppa.. does Onnie  know about Nickhun."She say quickly.. I groan hearing his name.. She looked at me with her eyes wide open.. She looks cute with those lips annd eyes.."Oppa you knew.. " She said.. I sigh and just nod at her.. "I can't believe he is doing this to Onnie.. The things about him is being spread around the school.. The whole school knows about him sleeping around with e.. He is a two timer oppa.. he cheated on both of them..Did Onnie know?" She tilt her head when asking me. I just nod ..

Jaejoong than walked over to us and put the breakfast on the table.. I starts to eat as soon as it is right in front.She thanked Jaejoong and join him eating.. She kept on complimenting Jaejoong and Jaejoong just chuckle at her cute reaction"Sulli yahh..  Where are you going later?"I asked ..she look at me saying home and continue eating.. I start thinking where should i bring her to.." You are following me later.."She looked at me confuse.."Where?"I give her a small smile and shrug. I looked at Jaejoong hyung who just shook his head.. After finishing her breakfast.. we were halfway walking towards the front door there we saw Yunho carrying Victoria who is pouting..Well .. I'm quite surprise as I remember she was all depress yesterday and now she is all smiley..I'm glad she is better..

"Oh Onnie.."Sulli called."Oh Sulli ah.."She replied looking at her suprised.."What are you doing here?""Onnie.. are you okay?"Victoria nod and gave her a sweet smile.."Alright.. lets go sulli..Bye Hyung" He than drag sulli out with me .. We thann proceed to our destination.

Jaejoong POV

I just shook my head.. typical Changmin ..Pretty much he likes Sulli.. I turn and there I saw this two people coming into the kitchen.. "Hyung .. you better force her to eat She hasnt been eating .."Yunho said.. another typical Yunho .. thats what he will tell me when any of them refused to eat..I went to take the food.. I heard them start bickering at each other..