Nickhun??

Protective Siblings..

Victoria's POV:

"Who is he?" Yunho asked.. I looked up at him and smile.. How I love him so much.."He is Nickhun.. my boyfriend" my smile got wider.. I looked at the others who doesn't give any respond..They looked suprised.."Since when?"Changmin asked her.. "Since a few months ago .. I'm sorry I didn't tell you" Everyone just nod but I look over at Yunho who have been keeping quiet after asking the question.. I ignore it thinking that he just need time to dissolve what is being said.. I caught Jaejoong who is looking over at Yunho with sympathy.. The other who still looked a bit suprised.. Than Yunho left the room... I thought maybe he was going to the washroom or something..  So ignore and start talking to Nickhun, who is just smiling..

*A months later*

It as been a month.. nothing much to say.. but .. i just feel different this days after my labour.. Yunho has been distancing himself from me..He only play with Onew often..  Jaejoong has been looking after me like always.. While the others are busy with their things. Nickhun doesnt visit me as often as he always did and I have no idea why..  I heard a knock from the door and I called them in.. I than realise it is only Jaejoong.. He smile at me bringing a glass of water with him.. I just smile .back..He took a seat beside me .."Are you okay?" He asked .. I just nod.. I have been seating on the bed for a few weeks due to the sewing and the pain is still there..forget about that ,, I than asked him. at her.. ..

"Oppa.. Whats wrong with Yunho Oppa... he has been distancing himself from me?"I asked him and lean my head on his shoulder while he just wrapped his arm around my waist..

Jaejoong POV:

"Oppa.. Whats wrong with Yunho Oppa.. he has been distancing himself from me?" She asked.. I hugged her waist giving it a tight hug and hold her there.. If only she knows why? You will know soon Victoria .. Soon.."I don't know .. I think he is just letting you rest thats all.."I lied... She just nodded and cuddle deeper into me.. I dont know how she will take it when she knows about Nickhun.. I can't believe my eyes but thats what i see..

I was in the groceries store.. I than saw a familiar face..It was Nickhun.. I was about to approach him when a girl came to him.. giving him a kiss and he start groping her.. I was shocked.. I just turn away before he saw me.. I knew something is up with that guy when the first time I met him.. Without showing, I know he is a timer.. I mean he is very handsome and the way he looked at Victoria is not as how lover will look at each other.. I was interrupted when there was a knocked followed by the door open revealing Boa behind the door.. She closed the door behind her..

"Anneyeong" I said to her which she replied and pecked my lips before sitting in front of us.. "Onnie.. I'm bored" Victoria pout " I'm sorry honey but I also do not have any idea what you can do with your condition" Boa said and shrugged.. She pouted even more.. I just chuckle.. Boa than hand Victoria her favourite food which she take it happily and start eating before thanking her.. Than a beep came from Victoria phone.. She picked it up and check her message. She froze all of sudden.. I looked over at her phone and I was shocked .. it was nickhun sleeping with another girl.. I than looked back..She was completely shocked.. She dropped her phone on her lap.. She stare at Both me and Boa blankly.."H.e...c..heat..e.ed on.. me.."She whispered to both of us.. A tear slip out and she started crying.. I never thought she would find out this fast.. Boa signal me to go out.. I stood up and walked out of the room letting Boa take over.. I closed the door behind me and turn to see Yunho and Onew..

Onew was fast asleep in Yunho's arm  .. I chuckle.."Ohhh.. Hyung.. Where are you going?" Yunho asked. I replied him saying I'm going to the kitchen..  he nods and walked away with Onew still on his arm going straight to onew room.. I than walked towards the kitchen and start doing something to occupied myself and out of nowhere an arm snake around my waist and I'm pretty sure is not Boa or Victoria because those arm are quiet muscular and it often when around my waist.. Knowing is the only person who makes me feel like a girl sometime.. Is Yunho.. who else would it be.. He can be very pampered sommetimes.. "Yes.. what is it now??" I asked .. He just shook his head.. I continue what I was doing while he stays there like a lost puppy.. I felt weird sometime this guys .. I mean.. how does he not feel you know disgusted.. whenever he is doing this.. I mean I can't push him away but let him do what he wants..I'm fine because im used to it with both him and boa doing it .. but i don't know how to say.. there is time i thought  fall for me but now knowing he does not make me feel relief.. Sometimes I thought he need to quickly find a girlfriend.. but he didnt just do this to me but even to boa, yoochun and people who are close to him.. I thought maybe he just wwants to feel love and he feel lonely sometimes.. i know that.. well.. forget about it..

"Hyung.." he suddenly spoke up... I reply him with a sound.."Why didn't she love me but someone else instead?"I could only sigh.. what else am i supposed to do? After he found out about Nickhun . He start to distance himself from her.. knowing if he tried to ignore those feelings wont work.. I feel bad for him as he is going through a feeling that is not being return as lover rather as a brother.. it hurts the  ost to know your true love loves someone else.. but I'm proud that he is not one of the man who force the girl to love him rather push it aside and make her happy with who she choosed.. he will get her soon and I'm sure if not he will find someone better..