Unexpected..

Protective Siblings..

Victoria's POV:

"Oppa.. Could you please move aside? I'm trying to watch the drama here..."I said to Junsu who was standing right in front of me too concentrate on the drama that he didn't realise that I was actually talking to him.. I sighed and stood up and walked over to my room.. I walked towards my balcony and sat on my hanging basket chair pulling my leg up close to my chest and put my head on my knees.. I looked out at the sea.. I sigh even more as a tear ran down my cheek. Why do I always get treated like this... ? Am I even their sister? Didn't they know how much I love them? All I get was ignorance, bossiness, distance nd sadness..People said having all brothers as your siblings is an advantage as they can look after you and protect you but why do I receive it diferently.. Yes they do protect me and looked after me but they never show their love towards me.. Sometimes I felt invisible wherever I go..I don't know what else to do..

In school, they would just ignore me and will only look for me when they have a problem or anything happen to them or me...They would treat me like a normal schoolmates.. I felt jealous when I see siblings laughing and smiling having each other by their side.. Not that they ignore me completely but they treat me like an unknown student sometimes but it annoys me sometime too because they would talk about something I'm not inerested in and left me there bored.. The ones that atleast shows some care is Jaejoong and Yunho.. But still the same if they want to ignore me.. How I wish I have lovely brothers in this world who shows much concern and love to me.. I sat up and quickly grab my things before going out..

Yoochun's POV:

I was walking pass Olivia's room when I heard sob... I put my ears near the door and listen to it carefully... I know what she is thinking and why she cried.. I usually walked pass her room and heard her crying and shouting inside her room and most of the time when I heard her shouting or talking to herself.. It will be about us not giving her any attention.. I feel bad for doing this to her  so is the others.. How I wish I could comfort her.. The reason we ignored her is because first she is the only girl in this house and she is our little sister.. We're scared that we hurt her again and we are not sure how to entertain her since she has grown up now... We used to be closed but until mom and dad died she distance herself away from us .. we gave her some time but there is also time we tried cheering her up. Than there is one time we completely hurt her feelings and that nearly break our siblings relationship... from that day tll now we continue to ignore her not daring to make any moves and is the only way for us to not hurt aany of our feelings and destroying relationship.. Is not that we completely ignored her just not sure how we are supposed to entertain her and be close to her without hurting her... 

I sigh.. "I'm sorry Tori.. We're sorry... we are doing this to you is for the best.. We love you .. We miss being close to you.. I promise you we will continue to find ways to be close with you in future..Don't stop loving us little sissy.. We love you.."I whispered as memories of the incident that grows us apart reply in my mind.. I sigh and walk down into the livingroom..

Jaejoong's POV:

I sat on the kitchen counter and start playing with my food...I sigh looking around the house.. It felt empty in this house after the incidttingent... We fall apart.. We're always away from Victoria.. I feel so miserable looking at her.. we barely talked to her or be with her... I wish it wasn't like this in the first place.. I really hate myself for not trying to bring all of us together ..Yunho tried but not wanting the same incident to happen he gave up..We don't know what to do.. I sigh and stood up starting to clean up.. After I finish cleaning up, I walked into the living room and I saw Victoria going down the stairs and towards the door..

"Where are you going?"I asked her slowly walking towards her.. "Out.."She said not looking at me and walked out of the door.. I stare at the door where she dissappeared off before walking to the couch and lay myself down.. Many thoughts ran through my head than my eyelid gotheavier every minute and I end up sleeping on the couch..

Victoria POV:

I looked at my watch that was wrapped around my wrist and it is going to be 10 soon..I was just walking around the park and there wasn't a lot of people.. At 8.30 many people starts to leave the park as it is getting dark..I was just thinking about the 5 of them and trying to relax myself and getting some burden ooff my shoulder.. It was cooling there and the view is very beautiful..As it gets dark .. I begin to walk home not wanting them to worry.. I slip my hand inside my jacket pocket as it is getting cooler every minute.. As I was in the middle of walking .. I heard a footstep coming from far back.. I turn to look at who it was but there was no one.. I shrug it off and continue to walk than the same noise appeared and I turn again to look at who it was but there was still no one there..It starts to get scary.. I started to brisk walk and the same sound of footstep appeared again and I started to ran and the same sound gets louder and faster and it is getting nearer every second as if it was following me.. Than an arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me towards them carrying me away. i started screaming and hitting his arm , squirming trying to get away from him.. But it won't let go.. It seems that they are bringing me towards the bush.. They than throw me on the ground .. I groaned.. The next thing I knew.. they started to touch me ... I cried...

"Help .. help me.. let me go.. don't touch me..please..AHHHHHHHH" I cried unccontrollablely.. I tried to push them but they were too strong... "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"I screamed trying to get someone attention to help me but the next thing I knew I was hit with something hard and I out.. 

Yunho's POV:

Is nearly 11 but she is still not home.. Where did she go.. I getting worried every second.. She never come home this late.. Different negative thoughts starts to cloud my mind and I was getting impatient..

"That's it.. we need to find her.. before anything happen to her.. We all go on our separate ways.. I'm sure she is somewhere around this area.. Either in the park, mall or somewhere else.. I'lll go to the park and looked for her... Contact me if you have foud her.."I said .. I left before they could even respond to me.. I than walked towards the park looking around, callingg her out.. I was worried that something happen to her as it get darks and many cases happen around the park.. 

It has been nearly 15 minutes, I have been roaming aound the park looking for her.. There was sill no sign of her anywhere... I was walking when I heard a small whimper coming from a round the area I was walking on... I looked around trying to follow the sound.. I slowly followed the sound ... Than the sound slowly die down.. My eyes roam around the area to see if there is any sign of Victoria.. I than saw something shocking.. I can't believe what I saw.. My mind goes blank ..