Feelings to her??

Protective Siblings..

No One's POV:

It has been 8.5 month since Victoria get pregnant and it has been 4.5 month since Yunho went to study abroad.. They have been contacting each other.. Yunho will than being thrown with question.. "Hyung.. what are you doing?" "Hyung..I miss you.""Hyung .. any cute girls?".. It is from  the three crazy ones.. he will end up chuckling hearing those question and hearing the last question make him laugh as Changmin got a few punch for asking something unnecessary.. than he will hear an angelic voice.."Oppa.. when are you coming back?? I miss you."She will asked he same question every call.. He will end up smiling knowing she is pouting.. but at night .. he will contact Jaejoong to make sure everything was fine and trying to ask what he miss...

There is time Jaejoong wanted to tell him but he hesitated..but he thinks they deserve to know and he should tell .. Yunho will usually talked about her because of his concern and telling him why he was feeling that way..He than walked up to his room after looking through each of their room make sure everyones asleep..  He went to make a call to Boa..

"Hello...bonnie.." "yes joongie.. What's wrong?"She yawned.. "were you asleep.. I'm sorry bonnie.." She giggle "Is okay joongie.. whats wrong?" "Bonnie... I.. should i tell them... I just thought you know that i should because they are old enough.. I couldn't keep it with me forever.. they deserve the truth.. I know they have been denying and pushing those things aside.. they're scared it will ruin it and I also think is the right time now.. don't you think?" She sighed.."Joongie.. I also think is time now.. you should tell them.. I will be here if anything when wrong okay so don't worry.."Jaejoong smile knowing she was right.."Okay than .. thank you.. have a goodnight sleep.. Night night oo" She giggle"Night night Joongie .. sleep well too.. night.." As soon as he hang up, there is another call.. He than pick up.. 

"Hello..""Hyung.. is me Yunho.. How was everything??"He asked.. "Just fine.. Yunho I have something to tell you""What is it??"

Yunho POV:

He told me everything.. I was quite shocked with what he just said .. I mean I never expect it...and how does he know my feelings towards her.. I never thought he would find out because it wasn't that obvious wasnt it. After he told me it actually make sense why I have those feelings..  Ever since that day. I feel like I should keep her safe with me everyday.. why I wish I never came here if she stop me.. It makes sense  why  I can''t never erase those feelings.. Is just so strong.. but does she even loves me that way... I sigh ..I ask Jaejoong if she knows but she doesnt he is planning to tell her after she is all good an.. he doesnt know if its a good thing or not to tell her so he choose to not tell her now but soon.. I hope I get her before anyone does... I sigh.. a lot of things are running through my head...

I'm heading home tomorrow.. Everything is done.. Is time for me to go home.. Finally.. They do not know I'm coming home is a suprise...Victoria is going to be in labour in no time.. I quickly pack and leaving early in the morning so I can get home early.. 

Next day.

I'm still in the plane I will arrive in another half an hour.. I'm so excited to meet them..

No One's POV:

Yoochun, Changmin and Junsu was out.. They are all excited.. They ran to the mall to look through some baby things.. They wanted to atleast know where they could bought the things when he baby enters the world... While Jaejoong and Victoria is at home... Jaejoong wanted to stay home to look after her...Victoria was innside her room and she went down into thhe kitchen whhere Jaejoong usually is.. Lately she have been craving a lot.. She was looking for something through the cabinet but nothing look interesting  .. She than turn to Jaejoong who is cleaning the stove after cooking.. She walked over to him and slide her arm on his.. Jaejoong looked down at her and smile..

"What do you want?" He asked knowing she was craving for something again.."Oppa.."She said dragging the word and pout..Jaejoong looked at her and smile"Can I have Mc Donalds.. I'm hungry and Baby is hungry too..pretty please.."She said in her baby voice and show her puppy face.. Jaejoong just chuckle.. he knows even though those food is not healthy.. there is no way he could argue with his pregnant sister.. He couldn't even resist her..He also knows she haven't been eating any fast food ."Fine.. but no  more after this is not good for our baby okay?"She nods showing her bright smile and hug him.."Thank you oppa.. I love you"she said kissing his cheek and went up to her room.. Jaejoong smiles and finish up his task before grabbinng his purse ..he went to her room seeing her  reading some books...

"Tori.. I will get going.. Will you be okay.. Staying alone??"Victoria just nod."I'm fine is not that far anyway you will be back in less than half an hour so is fine..""Sure?"He asked again..she nod "Okay than anything call me.. I wil be back in no time.."She nods and continue reading whille he leaves..

Yunho is now in the cab .. he will arrive n a few minutes time.. While Victoria still reading her book... Jaejoong just left felt a few minutes ago.. She than felt wet on where she is sitted.. she put her book aside and look down to see a puddle of water.. She took a deep breathe and look for her phone... She look around her room but she can't seem to find it.. She tried to think where she put it.. She than remember it was in the kitchen.... She tried to keep herself calm.. She tried to stand and let out a scream feeling the pain as the contraction starts..She slowly walked towards her bedroom door holding her stomach trying to control her pain.. She felt even painn .. as soon she arrive.. she slide herself on the wall .. She felt the unbearable pain and let out a horrifying scream... She also felt scared as her water breaks when there was no one at home except her.. She slowly crawl .. .. She shout in pain.. She than heard the door unlock.. She look over at the door...

"Oppa.."She whisper in pain.. she is covered with sweat and she looks pale and weak.. Yunho who just enter looked around the house... As soon as he spot her on the floor he ran towards her leaving his suitcase.."Oppa.."She called looking at him "Victoria.. What's wrong?"He asked worried "Oppa...m.my wa..ter.. j.just b.roke"She said in pain and she cried in pain.. Yunho look and there is puddle of water and a bit of blood.."Oppa .. it hurts.." Yunho quickly carried her and bring her out of the house and he realise that there isn't any car.. Victoria clutched his shirt and cried in pain trying to calm herself but it..

"Tori.. calm down okay... I'm getting you to the hospital..Just wait for a while.."Victoria just nod on his shoulder..She cried silently in pain on his neck as her other hand clutched her stomach.. Yunho was rushing.. He was looking around for a car but there is no car.. he than starts to walk quickly carrying her.. "Oppa... oppa .. the baby.. it hurts.."She cried..He looked down at her.. He than saw a car stopped..

"Yunho.. yah.."Jaejoong called .. He was in a middle of driving home when he saw Yunho with Victoria... He was worried to see yunho carrying Victoria.. She looked in pain.. Yunho quickly get into the back seat.."Hyung .. faster"Jaejoong nod and sped off to the hospital.."Hold there Tori.. we will be there soon okay?"He said wiping her forehead.. She just nod and tries to calm down.. She have difficulties in breathing throughout of the way.. She keeps on screaming in pain.. Yunho just rub her arm trying to calm her down.. His pants was wet and blood stain.. the grip on his shirts get tighter..She continue to cry in pain..