No ONE knows..

Protective Siblings..

No one's POV:

They all turn to the doctor and give their attention towards the doctor... they ask the common question that the doctor often heard and giving them the answer due to their concern.. "How is she?  Is everything alright?" Junsu asked... the doctor just smile.."She is just fine... Is just that there is too much things in her mind that get her a bit stressed.. The baby is also doing just fine..but. please avoid her from getting very stressed is not good for both the mother and the baby.. Make sure to take good care of her and the baby.. She is discharged from here.. you can bring her home anytime.. Thank you.."She bow left us.. We walked into the room and saw her sitting on the bed...."Are you okay?"the same question came out from Junsu again.. She nods and slowly trying to stands up by herself.. Yoochun wrapped his arm around her waist and support her up.. She smile.. she than tangle her arm with Jaejoong and starts to walk out of the room and hospital..

Yunho's POV:

As we arrive home.. the same question still stuck in my mind.. I sighed.. I think is better to tell them when we have dinner later..I went into my room and take a shower..trying to relax myself with the warm water but it seems like the question have not been answered after being asked this morning.. if a yes is good for me but looking at my surrounding.. makes me worried abouut everything.. is not days or week but months... i closed my eyes trying to not think about it.. but it seems like is not working.. I get out of the bathoom and dry myself before getting into my comfy clothes.. I walked towards the kitchen ad saw Jaejoong starting to cook for dinnner.. walked over to him wrapping my arms around his slim waist , resting my chin on his shoulder.. He turn his head and smile.. "Are you okay?" He asked getting back to what he was doing... I tell him what is going on through my mind he just smile throughout the listening.. He turn to me"Is okay... do what you think is right .. I will still support you either way.. there is nothing wrong to both answer.."he said smilling .. I chuckled and return the smile before pulling him into a hug.. Jaejoong is a positive person often i looked for him for this type of things and he makes me feel really calm and he is really the person who you wiill feel comfortable to be around with..

I pulled away from the hug turning to the voice.."Oppa, what's going on?" She asked walking slowly into the kitchen.. I just shook my head and towards her  slipping my arm around her"what are you doing here??You are supposed to be resting .. We will call you when dinner is ready.."She shooked her head and pout.."I'm bored I want to help Jaejoong oppa in the kitchen.. how about you go rest?" She said cheekily tangle her arm on mine and slowly walking me out of the kitchen... I looked back at Jaejoong who just shook his head and chuckle before continuing what he is doing..  She settle me down on the couch and ran back into the kitchen.. I spend my time watching show with Changmin Yoochun and Junsu.. I can say is getting a bit bored for me.. I totally forgot about that question until dinner.. As dinner ready we starts to eat.

Everyone was focusing on their food .. except for me who was still struggling to tell them..after dinner we all start to walked out of the kitchen after cleaning up.. Jaejoong saw my struggle and give me a smile and nod... I took a deep breathe and start talking.."Guys.. I have something to tell you.. "Their attention was on me.. "well in a few days.. I will be going to study abroad for a few months.. I'm not sure if im going or not.. a few month might be way too long.."I said "Why not? Is your chance to gain more knowledge in what you are interested in" Yoochun asked..I just smiled weakly.."I know but you guys are more important than that.. I cant just leave because of my own interest ... " Victoria walked over at me and tangle her arm on mine and smile.."Oppa.. you  should go is an opportunity that wont come again to you.. dont worry aboout me I got oppa to look after me.. you dont have to worry.."She smile brightly.. I  just return a sweet smile and pe her hair.."Okay than.. I'll come back as soon as I finish.." She nod.. I look over at Jaejoong who just smile.. How I wish she wouldn't let me go... I just want to stay with all them....and her 

I was in my room.. I went to get a bottle of water when I saw her looking at the mirror .. turning to different sides checking herself.. than she put her hand on her belly... I chuckle and stand on the door.. " What are you doingt?" She turnned look at me and pout... "oppa.. don't you think I'm getting bigger and fatter... my stomach is going round"She said looking back at the mirror and roam her hand on her growing belly... I slowly walked over to her"Well is normal since you are pregnant.. you are not fat you're just carrying another human with you... you still look beautiful andd cuter.."I said.. she pouted.. I turn her facing the mirror and wrapped my arm around her waist placing my hand on her round belly and circle around it , resting my chin on her shoulder.. She continue to pout.. I just laugh at how cute she is... It turns into a smile putting her hand on top of mind embracing her.. I wish time would stop and I wouldn't go..

AIRPORT

Jaejoong POVs:

After the other gave him a hug and a goodbye i went to him and say my goodbye and a long hug... It just feel like I have too.. We never left for this type of things and I'm not sure if its going to be the same.. the house feel more protected with him but I still got Yoochun Junsu and Changmin who could look after .. I hold onto him tighter and let out a long sigh..."take care .. make sure come back fast .. it sure everyone is waiting for you to come home.. remember call me everyday.. I don't care your bills goes up or not... just be careful.. when you get there oay.." He nods and chuckle before letting him go and let Victoria turns to say goodbye.. I wet to called Victoria.. As soon as i did towards rushed towards him.. Slamming herself on him.. 

No One's POV:

Victoria rushed towards him and quickly wrapped her arm around his neck.. They embrace eachother into a very tight hug.. Than a sob could be heard from the pregnant lady who will soon become a mother.."Oppa.. take care... and co..come back home fast... I'm going to miss you so much..."She said between her tears.. he sigh heavily and nod..tightening his arm around her.." You take care too.. ddon't do anything silly .. stay with the others and have them accompany you.. when I come back.. I want all of you to be just fine.. I'm going to miss all of you so much.. especially you please call if anything happen.."He said \..They let go and he kneel and start talkinng to the baby in her belly...He starts to ramble about not to be naughty , take care of your mother and so on.. He than kiss her belly for the last part..

Not far from them.. There is a person who has been looking at them from far.." Only if you know.."He whisper .. The eldest between all of them look at them smiling ...  He have been observing this too after the incident and he realise something that no one realised and he know something no one knows...