Assumption...

Protective Siblings..

Yunho's POV:

I was mad.. Who do they think they are to just accuse my sister doing something that she didnt.. I sighed.. Rumours about her spread across the school.. I knew I shouldn't have let her come to school.. She might get even more stress with rumours flying around the school.. It could make her condition even more worse... I should have told the principal that it might affect her and I shouldn't have told her in the first place.. I sigh .. What happened the next three or four months..?? I hope the rumuors stop,,

I walked into the cafeteria... I looked around the cafeteria and I saw two young man sitting on the same table with a young pregnant lady.. I sigh looking at her.. She was staring at the table blankly.. One of the man look at her full of worry on his face.. He than pulled her into his embrace.. She hide herself on his neck having one of her hand hanging on the opposite shoulder that she was leaning in and I could see that her body starts tremble violently.. Looking at her in this condition.. I'm not sure if I should go or not.. I am willing to ruin my dream rather than seeing my sister being ruin just like that.. I should maybe tell them tonight.. Junsu pat my shoulder.. I smile at him before walking over to the table she was located at..

"Is everything okay?" My eyes focus on the two figure hugging each other.. Jaejoong looked at me sadly before getting back to her.. I walked to the other side of her..

No one's POV: 

Out of five of them the ones she is most close to is both Yunho and Jaejoong.. She usually ran to Jaejoong if she wanted to tell something and a place where her secret being kept.. Yunho who often give her advice and look after her  .. The other three is the once that she always wanted to laugh with and make her feel better... that is where she feel protected and safe... The place where she feel warmth.. place where she cuddle and be herself..  Victoria turn to Yunho sobbing..

"Oppa.." She sobs before hugging him very tight.. Her sobs gets heavier every second.. Yunho rub her back trying to calm her down and whisper to her some soothing word.. He kissed her  temple every second.. His heart felt heavy.. He is not sure whether he should accept it or not.. Having her in this condition and the baby in her stomach.. If he tell her if she can't take it than something bad could happen to both the mother and child..  His hug get tighter as his tears threaten to fall off his eyelid but he hold it back gritting his teeth and his eyes close tightly... "Everything is going to be okay..I promised" he hug her tighter.. the previous group of people walked pass us and start talking about her again.. Her hands around my neck tighten as every word she heard stabbed her..  My blood start to boiled as they continue ranting about the same thing  i don't want to hear.. I try to keep myself calm but the words that came out from them gets harsher and harsher.... I get so annoyed as I glare at them.. I let go one of my arm around her and turn around looking at them and burning a hole through them.. 

"SHUT IT WILL YOU... WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO JUST ACCUSE SOMETHING THAT IS NOT TRUE?? IF YOU THINK YOU ARE THAT SMART TO THINK THAT WAY THAN YOU ARE WRONG..YOU ARE THE STUPIDEST PERSON I KNOW... HOW CAN YOU JUST SAY SOMETHING THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN?? I WOULDN'T TELL YOU WHY BUT I'M SURE SHE IS LIKE THIS IS NOT NECAUSE OF PROSTITUITION.. I WAS THERE..  I WAS THERE AFTER IT HAPPEN ... I REGRET THAT DAY.. THAT WAS THE WORSE DAY I COULD ASK FOR... THAT DAY WE WOULDN'T THOUGHT IT WOULD HAPPEN.. AFTER THAT DAY THIS IS THE RESULT.. YOU WOULD KNOW HOW SHE FEEL WHEN YOU ARE IN HER PLACE... IF I HEARD ANYMORE WORDS COMING FROM ANY OF YOU OR EVEN DARE TO TOUCH HER.. YOU WOUULD KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES..."He shouted.. his face turned red fury .. he was trembling as tears came out when he shouted and the image of that night appear again.. his breathe get uneven..

Victoria cried harder as he tried to push him and beg him to stop... Yunho eyes fell on her .. he feel bad as more tears starts to ran down her cheek.. he took a deep breathe and try calming himself down ...."I'm sorry... I'm really sorry please dont cry..It is not good for the baby" Yunho said as he is more calm now.,, he wipe her tears away feeling worried..Yoochun sent a death glare to the group of people..After they all got away.. The five of them crowded around her.. They share a group hug.. "Everything is going to be just fine.. We will go through together.." Changmin said.. Yunho smile hearing that sentences .. he knows that they will work together to make through..

*After school*

Junsu was waiting outside the gate for the other five.. he looked around and spotted Victoria walking slowly with a few of her book stacked on her arm the other hand behind her back supporting her waist.. She seem to have difficulties while walking nowadays... He walked over to her..He grabbed her book and she smile looking at him before tangling her arm with his arm and start walking slowly.. "Let's walked first.. they will catch up soon since we are walking slowly" She said and he nodded continue walking out of the gate.. In the middle oof the way.. Victoria expression change.. She was in pained.. she hold on her temple massaging it slowly.. They heard footsteps and they turn.. Victoria collapsed to the floor when she was about to turn and she heard a couple of voice calling her before she out completely..

Junsu POV:

I turn and saw the other four walking towards us than i felt like im being pulled down to the other side.. "Victoria.." I heard the others sout.. I saw Victoria falling .. I quickly caught her around her wais before she get in contact with the floor.. I pulled her into standing position and try to wake her up.."Victoria.. wake up.." I started to panicked..The other four  surround us.."Hyung.."I looked at Yunho.. Worried face written all over him.. He than sweep her up from the floor and carry her.. "Let's go to the clinic.." Fortunately , the clinic was not far away from where we were.. we all nod and walked over to the clinic.. I hold onto Jaejoong ... he smile weakly and said that everything is goinng to be fine.. I was scared that I do anything that cause her to faint..arrrive to the hospital she was brought into one of the room while all of us waited outside.. I hide myself behind Jaejoong ..

Yunho POV:

Throughout the waiting I have been watching over Junsu who is looking like he is hiding himself..I walked over to him.. When he saw me walking to him .. he hide behind Jaejoong.. I looked at Jaejoong who just smile weakly..  I stand beside him and he looked down.. "I'm sorry.. whatever i did cause her to faint?" I chuckle.. someitimes his words doesn't make sense..  I just shook my head and hug him ..

"Victoria?"