chapter 5

#imissyouloveyou

open your eyes to the sunshine ray, you look at an unfamiliar place.. unfamiliar scent of room, unfamiliar bed, unfamiliar closet, unfamiliar smooth corny yellowish colour wall, until your eyes stop at one photho frame hanging on the wall..

you shoot up from the bed... "wmoya? where am i now? why.. why is this picture here?? this big in size that it almost cover the wall??" you stuttered

you soon look every single part of the room.. omo.. this is not my room.. you stand abruptly but squeal to the pain that shoot up in your leg..

"ouch ouch.." you grab your phone that you saw on the night stand.. first thing that come to your mind is.. teukie...

@special1004 hubby!i dont know where am i now? i wake up in other people room,i dont know why is there a large scale picture that almost cover the whole wall up of you-know-who here..nan oettehke?P_P #imissyouloveyou

"nan oettehke?? where is my stuff?? my bag?? my shoes?? ah wait.. WTH???" you shocked to see that you are wearing a man shirt with short..

"wth is happening? why cant i recall anything??" your heart thumps like crazy, you bite your nail while thinking..

"you wake up?"

you turn to find thed one and only annoying man that you hate the most at the door frame..

pointing at him, you start..."you! why are you here? this picture.. why so big at here?? and me.. why am i here?? where is my stuff?? my bag, my shoes, my.... " you stop talking and look down at the clothes you are wearing now.. you turn away,grabbing the blanket and cover your body with it.. 

you backaway when dujun walk to you.. "yah.. what are you doing?" you back away step by step as he comes forward..

"ahh.." you cover your whole face with your palm when he bend forward.. minute of silence.. you peek through your hand and see dujun kneel down to pick something..

its a broken photo frame.. the picture inside the frame slids out..

you peek down when you see he didnt move but his grip on the picture get tighter.. you kneel down to look at his face.. you swear that you see tears at his eyes before he turns away standing...

"your things is over there, i get my maid to changed for you.. come down for breakfast, we are late for class.." he pointed the bathroom before leaving..

"you should at least stay so that i could say sorry.." you feel sorry for breaking that photo frame..

"but who is it in that picture? this is weird, that photo, this photo.. i never see he smile like that?" you puzzled..

no one say anything during breakfast time... to break the awkwardness..

"i thought you live with beast's other member in the dorm??" you ask without looking at him, you shove the toast into your mouth..

"this is my parent's.." he answer short..

"oh.. where is them.. why cant i see anyone??" you try to look around but find no one..

"they are in Berlin now.." he finish his food and get his plate to the kitchen..

"he must be so lonely.." you make puffy face

"are you done? we missed two class this morning.. only this one class is left, i dont wanna be late" he grab his bag and car key... "just leave the plate there..come on fast ms straight" he left you, moving outside

arrive at school, you can hear gossip spazz around as people see you two comes together.. you sigh then.. you wanna make your way from there..

"your meds..." dujun hand you a plastic of medicine.. "my doctor said you have to go and see specialist if the condition remain.." he wanna leave but you pull his hand..

"dujun thanks... for everything.. and sorry.. about that picture" you bow and left then... dujun sigh..


"tchhhhhh~~~ what the?? other people room????? you-know-who picture??" leeteuk flare up

he stand and fan himself... "wth is happening?"

"hyung palli.. we gonna start practicing now..." donghae pat leeteuk shoulder

"ara yo..' he answer short in annoyed tone..

"yah hyukkie.. did i say anything wrong??" donghae point his own face at eunhyuk

"no you are not..aigoo~~ my fishy is scared.." eunhyuk hug donghae and pat his back..

during the practice, leeteuk keep on repeating mistake and didnt concentrate.. everyone wondered why but didnt dare to ask him since he seems to be flare up.. he take a break and seat in the corner..

"yah.. what happen to you?" heechul yell to him.. everyone stop practicing and went out from the studio, leaving just the two of them..

"nothing.." leeteuk wake up as he going to leave but stop as heechul grab his hand..

"i dont know why your iness is up but hey.. have respect for other members.." heechul release his hand and walk away from leeteuk, turning the door knob, he stop.. sighing..

"you know that i'm a good listener.." heechul left soon..

"aishhhhhhhhh~~~" leeteuk kick the chair in the studio, vent out his anger.. he grab his phone then..

he dialled a number then...

"krystal?? lets hang out..."


"hana!!!" haneul screams as she saw you..

you smile to her.. "yes.."

"hana, i'm gonna visit my bro dorm this weekend,wanna join me?? jaejoong has been nagging me to meet him.."

"wmoh?? jaejoong hyung?" ha neul cover dongwoon's mout afraid others might hear it...

slowing his tone, dongwook eyes bulged.. watching both of you..

"ha neul noona.. hana noona...wh..what.."

"dongwoon ah.. i'll let you know later.. but dont let the whole world know about it by screaming ok..?" ha neul got him quiet..

"hana.. wanna come with me??"

"i dont know.. my little bro didnt contact me.."

"noona.. you two arent sibling right? then, who is your brother and who is your brother?" dongwoon pointed you and ha neul

"dongwoon ah.. we can explain.." you are going to continue but stop halfway when your phone ring..

you pick it up and your ear is abused by a loud scream...

"NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


woah...~~~ such a long update!! hihihi...

mianhae.. for this late update.. i hope this chapter can cover it up.. mianhae.. *bow*

comment guys.. let me know what you think....

thanks for all readers and subscribers... :D

WELCOME to new readers~~ subscribe and leave some comment too ok?

your comments are LOVED..:)