chapter 12

#imissyouloveyou

NB club:

You walk inside to find random people here and there… you don’t know almost all of them.. you walk down the swirling stairs slowly, turning your sight here and there, trying to figure out where’s key..its not easy..

The club is loaded with people.. and it make out with 2 floors.. you come in and find a swirling stairs heading downwards so there you are.. standing at one side, still trying to find key..

 

“wah.. who is she? Damn she look like goddess!” key turn his sight to the direction that L.Joe pointed.. key smile brightly..

“oh excuse me.. I’m afraid I have to leave to attend her..” key smile smirkly at Teen Top and face you..

 

“oh ! Look at that.. she’s HOT!”

Leeteuk turn away from 3 girls that flirts with him and look at G-dragon who stand beside the other 4 Big Bang member TOP,Daesung,Seungri and Taeyang..

Leeteuk turns to the direction and shocked upon seeing you standing there..ALONE.. he stand from the high-seat chair at the bar side.. he shove away the three girls that starts to whine when he starts to leave them and move to your direction..

He look at your cute face that have slight make up on..just looking nice with you.. your petite body that is covered beautifully in a short thigh-length dress..

your red clucth that your hand wrapped around carefully..

and your small leg that had a beautiful red high heel on..

He make his way to you.. as he about to say hello.. someone hug you tight..

“hana!!” you look up and find key.. you smile

“oh key.. thank God that you are here.. I didn’t know anyone at here..” you feel relief..

“for tonight..just don’t call me dongsaeng or oppa..just call me Key ok? You are my date”

You puzzled to hear that but smile anyway when key pull out from the hug..

“happy birthday kim kibum.. my kibum..” you peck his cheek..

Leeteuk turn away,still standing at the same spot before but he couldn’t move, he didn’t know why he feel stings at his heart.. but he shrug it off and walk back to the bar where super junior are..

“eh, that’s the girl with key yesterday right?” donghae point you

“yah! Wah.. she’s beautiful..” siwon said as he sip his vodka

“what? Beautiful? She’s gorgeous..” yesung add

“give me tequila..” everyone turn to leeteuk as he asked for tequila to the bartender

“hyung.. you don’t drink tequila..” ryeowook staop his word halfly when leeteuk glare at him “usually..” ryeowook finish his words slowly and move from there with yesung..

“hyung.. don’t drink much.. you got to drive back..” eunhyuk said.

“look, DBSK is here.. with their dongsaeng..” kyuhyun said

“eh, they look friendly..” sungmin said as he look at you and ha neul who hug each other.. you then move and hug jaejoong, yoochun, changmin,junsu but stops when you face yunho..

yoseob then walk towards you and hug you..

“I think they knew each other well.. they look comfy with each other..” hankyung said as all of them look at how you guys laugh together, yoochun had his arm wrapped around your shoulder but soon key asked for your hand from them..

“wah.. key is really something.. is that girl really his girlfriend?” zhoumi said, puzzled but turn to henry who passed beer glass to him..

“I think so.. I knew by just looking..” henry smirk.. and turn his cap’s head backward

 

Key then bring you around and introduce you to INFINITE,

TEEN TOP,

2NE1,

SNSD,

WONDER GIRL,

U-KISS,

SUPER JUNIOR,

leeteuk turns and stare hard on you.. you knew that but don’t even turn to him.. key who noticed that hold your hand tight and bring you away from there,

to greet KARA,

BIG-BANG,

and so many people around..

“hi uncle..’ you greet as you saw kibum’s father..

“oh hana.. thanks for coming here.. kibum has been ranting—“

“uhm..papa.. where’s mom?” key cleared his throat and look around..

You chuckled..

“should be here..” his father turn around too..

“I’m here..” all of you turn to find key’s mom standing behind you

“hi aunt..” you smile and hug her

“hi hana.. its been a while since you are here.. glad that you can make it here..or else someone is..”

“mom please.. not on my birthday..” key

“ok.. lets go and cut the cake.. its late though..”

“ok, come on..” key drag you behind him

Key stand in front of the cake and you stand together beside SHINEE..

 

Hip-hop music that blast off from before starts and Mr.Kim,key’s father gave a speech, thanks his conglomerats friends and family who came tonight..

you on the other hand peek to see leeteuk.. hoping no one will caught you..

everyone claps, turning your sight to key... you smile to him..

everyone sing happy birthday song and right after that the DJ turn on happy birthday’s classic music.. making the right feeling..

“key kibum make a wish!” you unknowingly yell

Everyone stare on you..

“uh-oh..” you look around, your face flushed in red.. although its dark in there but enough for one men to notice your red cheek..

Key clasp both of his hand and make a wish, done with that, he cut the cake, earning claps.. he feed his parent with the cake..

“hana..” he called you, you make your way to him and he feed you a pieces.. everyone cooed in there..

Leeteuk sigh in frustration at one corner in the club..

“lets open the gift..” someone suggest..

“yeah.. lets do that!” someone agreed

“ok.. but everyone please help yourself with the food..” key told and he moves to the gift table...still dragging you in his hand..

“hana..where’s yours?”

“eh, better don’t, mine is not-“

“this one right?” key pull a bag containing a box wrapped with a nice wrapping paper.. “I saw you gave this one to ahjussi before..”

“key..” you hold his hand, gaze deeply to his face and shook your head

“why? You worried that your present is not as well as what did they give me? You are wrong hane.. everything from you means a lot to me.. no matter what it is, it is priceless to me..” key said and hug you, kissing your forehead, making everyone rumbles in there.. you shocked too..

Key never show that kind of affectionate towards you…

Leeteuk turn to the bartender “one tequila” he gulped it down at once

Key open the wrapping paper carefully and jump in joy when he find a shoes in there..

“ah!! You gave me shoes! Blue shoes!! Thanks hana..” key hug you again and kiss your forehead one more time..you blushed

“one more tequila” leeteuk ask. He gulped it down all at once. Again..

“why does he get the same one?that is mine!” his heart spell in words out of frustration.. he didn’t like the fact that ypu gave key the same thing that you gave him

“Omg! Let me try this..” key tossed his shoes away

and try it on

“he tossed his shoes away for that shoes?”

“his shoes is one of the hand-made yet he tossed it for that shoes?” you heard people murmured

“it fits me well! I’m gonna wear this on!” key smile happily, he is indeed.. his heart thumps loudly inside his chest..he thanked the loud blasting music that his heartbeat sounds a bit invisible..

“key you don’t have to-“

“hana thank you, this is so comfy.. you knew my size well!”

“she knows mine too!” leetuk’s heart scream

“one more tequila” he asked, the bartender look at him in surprised but hand the tequila to him soon..

“hana.. thanks..how did you know I’ve been wanting a shoes?”

“I’ve been too..” his heart yell

“one more tequila” leeteuk asked again, gulped it all down and he start to feel drunk.. he got hiccup..

“its blue! I love the colour.. hana thanks!” key hug you and jump with you in his hand.. you smile to his childish side

“you thanked me too much..” you giggles

Everyone aww~ seeing the two of you~

“I love white and she knew that too!” leeteuk speak..

“this is the most precious gift I’ve ever get..i’ll wear it to practice everyday.. it feels so comfy..” key kiss your forehead

Leeteuk snapped

“you couldn’t even say thanks to her right?” he turn to find heechul

“one vodka here please..” heechul asked the bartender

“one tequila..” leeteuk stand but he sway

“you drink too much..you are drunk!you are a douchebag when you wake up tomorrow..” heechul smirk

Leeteuk drink his tequila roughly, half of it spilled on his shirt..

“when you say that shoes doesn’t mean anything, a cheap gift and doesn’t feel good, I can saw someone who treasure the same shoes A LOT!” heechul say, sipping his vodka slowly.. without looking at leeteuk..

“and that person feel so grateful and thankful to even tossed away his hand-made top 10 shoes just to wear that shoes when you tossed it away into your dustbin..”

Leeteuk clenched his fist tight, his knuckles turns white..

“so I guess.. it is indeed not a very bad gift as what you said after all..” heechul smirk and went away from there..

Leeteuk asked for another tequila and after he gulped it down, he moves slowly, swaying here and there and with much difficulties he reach the exit and moves to his car..

His pace stop when he saw a familiar figure near the pavement at his car..

You were actually talking to the phone with your mom..

“yes mom, I’m here with ha neul.. don’t worry.. I’m doing fine..ok, bye..” you put your mobile into your clutch, sigh in relief.. your mom didn’t know about key..

You turn around only to find a figure leaning to the wall behind you.. you jumped as you hold your chest, startled to find leeteuk..

“you.. kim hana..” leeteuk said.. but his words rumbles as he’s drunk. He point his index finger to you

“yes.. leeteuk shi..” you said carefully

Leeteuk try to stand but sway.. you hold his hand to help him but he shrugged you off and fall..

“yah! You are drunk! Let me help you..” you hold his arm and help him to stand

“let go! You cant hold me.. you cheap !” your eyes b with tears when you heard that..

“leeteuk shi.. you are drunk, let me get your friend to take you home’ you want to walk into the club to call someone to help him when he yell at you, grabbing your arm hard

“STOP! I don’t want you to have anything to do with me!get lost!”

“I don’t know why but still I learned humanity and its an every human right to help each other.. willingly..” you said to him

“let me go, you are hurting me!” you try to take away his hand from your arm but fail

“you call me hubby but you end up in another men’s arm, with he kissing you like a .. oh yes you are one..” you slap him unknowingly

“I’m not like what you think, you don’t even know me so stop with your nonsense judgement.."

Leeteuk smirk..

“but you do like it when other men touch you..jaejoong did, yoochun did, changmin did, key did, and I don’t know how many more did and what now, try to act like an innocent one.. why don’t you let my arm feel you too?” he pull you into a hug and his hand starts to feel your body, his heartbeat shoot up..

You try your best and pull away from him.. you slap him as you cant seem to pull away from his tight grasp

Leeteuk snap.. anger boiled in him

“you let him touch you, so, why don’t me your hubby?”

he wipe the blood at his corner lip and move forward, he cupped your face and forcefully bring your face inwards while his lips kiss yours roughly.. you shocked.. tears fall down from your eyes.. your heart ache like it never did.. you did wish to have that moment with him one day but not like this.. you wish for a sweet moment, kiss out of love not like this..not a forceful one with lust.. like what did you see in his eyes..

You step on his foot hard with your high heel, he let go and fall down on the floor.. you wipe your mouth hardly, feel disgusting with that kiss.. you cry uncontrollably.. you look at him who lay down on the road..

He smile and laugh.. curling like a ball..

“you taste good..” his finger linger around his lips, his eyes closed

He completely drunk

 You storm off from there, taking your phone, you call key to let him know that you wanna go back..

“key.. I’m going back..” you cut the line off and switch off your phone..

“noona..!’ you try to run when you heard key’s voice behind you but your pace is too weak.. he caught your arm and spun you around to face him..

“noona! What happen?” key shocked to see you.. your hair is in a mess, your lipstick smear on your face, your tainted mascara as you were crying

“I wanna go back.. I just wanna go back..” you hug him on the spot, bawling your eyes..

Key hug you tight, his eyes widen and throws his sight here and there, checking anyone in the place..

He soon spot yunho at one side and leeteuk curl like a ball with heechul try to hold him up

You cries heavily and start to have hiccup..

“noona please stop crying.. you are going to get asthma attack if you continue..” he pull you away but you cant help but to cry even louder.. your chest tighten as it hurts like it never be..its too painful too bear.. the one who you loves did that to you is seriously not toleratable thing..

“key.. please.. i.. wanna..go.. back..” you said in between your cries, hiccup and cough

“noona please stop.. I’ll bring you back..” key start to panicked.. he called his butler to get his car when he feel your weight on him, your knee weakened, pushing all your body weight on him with your arms around his chest..

You fall down, lying unconsciously in his arm..

“noona!! Noona!!” he shook you continuously

“damn!” he yell.. he carry you up and went to his car when his butler just arrived there..

“kibum-“

“call Dr.lee, ask him to be at lake house in less than 10 minutes” key ordered without looking at his butler..

He speed his car to 150km/hr.. one hand on steering wheel and another hand hold your tightly

“noona please.. bear it for a while..”

His heart clenched at the sight of your lifeless figure

“DAMN YOU PARK JUNGSU!!  I KNOW THAT IT MUST BE YOU! SHE WONT BE IN THIS STATE IF ITS NOT YOU! YOU!I WONT LET YOU GO!” key yell, his face red in anger


woah! another update! ^^

comment guys!

let me know what you think about it! hehe :D

uh-huh~~

i really bring out so-not-leeteuk's character right??

hahhaa

no bashing please~ its just a fanfic and p/s:i'm his no 1 fan *wink wink* hehe

xD have fun reading~~

see you in another update!