chapter 20

#imissyouloveyou

You are in your deep slumber when you feel something ticklish at your face..

And it goes off for a while. You just smile in your sleep and continue to sleep..but there it comes again..you feel something ticklish tickles your skin face..

Still wanna sleep..you rub it off with your hands and turn to the other side.. you try to reach for your bolster but you cant find it.. you keep on searching for it with your closed eyes

“where is my bolster? I wanna sleep..” you mumbles

Your hands stop once you feel something.. you touch it.. only to find a skin contact with someone’s baby skin..

“oh.. it feels like person’s face..” you still half awake

WAIT! PERSON’S FACE???!!  

Your eyes flung open only to find someone lying beside you.. propping on his elbow, smiling to you..

    

He lean forward to you.. “Good Morning!” you blink your eyes for a few times.. not to believe what is in front of your ryes right now..

“aren’t you suppose to get excited to see me here?” he smile widely, waving in front of your eyes..

“or are you actually disappointed that I didn’t hug you instead?” he smirk

WHAT.THE.HELL.IS.HAPPENING? your head scream..

I must be dreaming.. I must be dreaming..your head said and you close your eyes back..

“ok… arasso.. come here my honey.. let me hug you..”

You bolted up when you really feel someone hugging you, unknowingly, you pushed him away from you hard, you stumble backward to the wall, standing on your jelly knee..

Your blood rush in your vein.. your sweat bead arise on your forehead..you got that shock phobia again.. you unconsciously shivering, blood drains from your face   , you are all pale now..

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY NOONA??” you spotted key coming in your room..

“k..key..” you only manage to stutter

“noona gwechana??” key pull you away to face him..

You wanna say that you are ok but you couldn’t bring yourself to..

“yah noona say something! Why are you so pale now??” key eyed you concernly..

“I TOLD YOU NOT TO SCARED HER RIGHT!!!” key hollered at leeteuk

“oh mianhae.. i..” leeteuk words stop halfly when you unconsciously fall in key’s arm..

“noona.. noona..” key shook you but you didn’t open your eyes..

“if anything happens to my noona..i swear I’ll kill you..” key lifted you up on your bed again

Leeteuk sigh.. “! I SCREWED UP AGAIN..” his mind screams

 


You feel someone caressed your cheek..you know that touch..you open your eyes slowly to find key sitting on your bed..

“key..” you get up and hug him straight away.. you didn’t know why you don’t get that phobia attack when you hug him.. it just that you feel so safe..

“oh noona mianhae..i shouldn’t have bring him along.. he must had scared you..” key said apologetically while caressing your hair..

“noona.. are you ok? I’m sorry..” key said worriedly when you didn’t reply him..

“oh.. I’m ok..” you pull away from him..

“noona must be hungry right..come..i made breakfast for you..dont worry about anything else..i called ha neul and let her know that you wont be coming for your college today.”

“oh yeah.. my class!!!” you bolted up to get your towels and run to the bathroom

“but wait.. how did you get in here?? And is that seriously park jungsoo who is here in my house right now??!” your eyes widen, you only realized it now..

“aigoo~ my noona is so cute! So clumsy too~” key chuckled while walking to you and pinch your cheek

“about how we get in here, yah noona.. don’t you know me? Na kim kibum da!” he smirk while posed like a superhero in front of you now..

“and for the second question..yeah.. he is here.. AISH!! I shouldn’t bring him along..if only he didn’t beg me!its ok noona..i’ll kick him out!” key wink to you and turn away to walk out from your room

“yah! Key.. its ok..”

“what is ok?” key eyed you naughtily

“you don’t have to kick him out..” you said slowly

“and why is that so?” key smirk

“nothing..it is not nice to kick your guest out..seriously..” you said but when key squirmed his eyes while walking toward you, you blurted “seriously kim kibum.. don’t you learn about MANNERS??” you put your hands on your hip

“MANNERS? Is it really manners??ha….” key walk around you..eyeing you up and down..

yah! What are you doing?”

“you like him being at here right?”

Your face blush..

you like it.. you like it.. you like it right?” key keep on teasing you.. your face is crimson now

“noona tell me.. noona tell me..” key starts to tickles you

“yah! I wanna shower” you release yourself and run into your bathroom, locking the door..

“oh noona.. I’ll wait for you in front for breakfast..”

“key..”

“yah I know! I wont kick him out!” key yell while walking out from your room..

You lean on the bathroom door and feel your heart beating fast..


“what are you doing?” leeteuk scrambles the medicine bottles that he hold earlier to his back..

“nothing.. just looking around..” leeteuk scratch his back neck

He slowly put down the medicine bottles on the table back without key knowing..

“why is this medicine there..as far as I know that is for phobia attack?” leeteuk puzzled but didn’t say anything about it..

Key get the pan, wear an apron and starts to make omelet..

“you want omelet too? or you want a toast?” key professionally swirl the pan to get a best omelet

“anything will do..” leeteuk make his way to sit at the tall stool at the kitchen bar..

“you seems to be pro at it..” leeteuk said “need me to help with anything?”

“of course… I used to make it for noona..nah..i’m doing fine alone..”

“used to?” leeteuk’s mind speaks

is she ok? I dint know I’ll scared her that much..” leeteuk said sheepishly..

Key glared at him.. “I seriously wanna kick you out from here.. thank noona for stopping me from doing that..”

Key continue cutting the rosemary leaves..

Leeteuk get his Samsung Galaxy SII and start to text someone

hyung..please check this one medicine for me..clonazepam (Klonopin)I count on you

“can you help me to get a plate for this omelet?” key ask

“oh sure..” he keep his phone back in his pocket “uhm..where is it?”

“oh..the plate is in the second cabinet on your left,second upper part.. and help me to get the glass for juice as well..its at the first cabinet on your right, the lower rack down there.” Key ordered

“why did he know everything? Like this is his house?” his mind speaks again

Key grab 2 green apple and grind it with the juice-maker machine,

Apple juice for morning starter?” leeteuk ask

“not for me.. for noona.. her favourite..”

“again.. he know that..i’m the one who didn’t know anything about her..” his mind screams in jealousy and sadness..

“oh noona.. come here and sit..” key said as he see you come out from your room..

“oh key.. you cook?” you sit on the high stool at the kitchen bar

“like I always do..” he smile

“oh annyeong haseyo..” you turn to find leeteuk behind key

“annyeong..i’m sorry for what I did just now.. I must have scared you that much huh? Forgive me..” he said with an apologetic look..

“oh.. its ok..”

“are you sure noona? You look so damn scared till you faint.. usually you are not that CHICKY you know..” key said

You gulped.. key is suspicious.. you don’t want any of them to know about your phobia attack..especially leeteuk..mainly because he’s the main cause of it..

“hana shi..” you come back from your trance to the kitchen when leeteuk wave in front of your face

oh.. where are we just now?” you said

“lets eat..” leeteuk said while getting the plate with omelet that key prepared for you

“oh.. kamsahamnida..”

“and this is your fruit juice..” leeteuk hand you the juice glass..

“ehm.. hana shii.. is it ok if I just call you by your name? only if it is ok with you..” he said with a hoping face..

please say yes..please..” his heart whisper

“yeah sure.. lets be more comfortable with each other.. friends?” you smile and held out your hand..

“he must feel awkward to have ask that to me..” your heart speaks..you don’t know why you feel like you understand him so well although you guys never know each other before..

He shook your hand and smile

“should we eat now?” you said and look around “where’s key?”

“and..and.. one more thing..” he stuttered

You turn to him and smile

“yes?”

“I’m so sorry for everything that happen..i’ve been a jerk to you BUT I don’t mean it..i’m sorry..” he lowered his head

“don’t worry.. we are friends now right..i’ll take it as some life’s opera?”

“huh?” leeteuk didn’t understand

You don’t want to extend that topic actually

“come and sit.. you should eat too..” you pat the high stool beside you “KEY! Where are you? Come and eat? I gotta go to college!”

“WHAT? I TOLD YOU I CALLED HA NEUL AND TOLD HER YOU ARE NOT COMING!” key yell from your room and come out soon with a towel in his hand

“what are you doing with that towel?” leeteuk turns around too..

“what what? Noona just eat.. aigoo my noona.. how did you take care of yourself?? Look..are you going to college with your wet hair?” key start to rub your hair with the towel while standing behind you

You chuckled and start to eat

“yah! What is he doing??” leeteuk said in his head :whatever their relationship are..i don’t like it when he’s being that close to her..

“you eat yet?”

“nope..”

“come..ahh~~” you spoonfeed key with the omelet.. he eat and continue to comb your hair now..

He put a nice headband on your head.. you finished your omelet by that time and drink the juice

“look.. my noona is all pretty now..” key swirl the stool around so that you face him

“wont you eat key?” leeteuk voice out

“I ate..”

“but you are just eating when hana spoonfeed you” dissappointed waver in his words

“yeah..and that’s all I need..”

“noona is so cute isn’t she?” key said and wipe your lips which has some juice bubble stain with his thumb

“you’re gonna mess her lipstick” leeteuk said

“nah.. noona never wears one.. she don’t like them..” you turn to leeteuk and smile.. then your eyes spot the wall clock

“ahh!!i’m late!” you runs toward your room, get your back pack and run to the door but stop in front of your wall mirror hang on the wall

“noona,I told you don’t go to college…what am I going to do alone at home?” key pout

“noona told you that I’m gonna be with you as long as I’m free and you know that I don’t ditch class..” you head to your shoes rack

“what if you wear this?” leeteuk stand there with a pair of 5 inch gorgeous heel “I got it for you, since you got me a shoes”

“ehm..” you shocked

“noona take this..come on.. you are late..” key hand you a flat and gesture you to the door..

“oh.. I’m leaving take care!..”

“noona!” key stomped his feet

“what, I’m late!”

Leeteuk just stand with a deflated shoulder, watching how close and lovely both of you are..

“I don’t like this bro-sis romance” he speaks, smirk

“you forget something..”

“what?”

“you ask me what?” key put his hand on his hip

“oh ok ok.. arasso..” you tiptoed and peck his cheek.. his face b with a shine now

“bye..” you leave then

“tccchhh..look at how your face is shining and b now..” leeteuk glare at key

“of course I am.. you don’t get it and you’re jealous!” key rolled his eyes

“don’t you think that your bro-sis romance is a bit too much?” leeteuk smirk with a nasty tone

“jealous much? Sorry but I don’t give a damn about it..” key clean all the mess on the kitchen bar and wash the dishes

“what is that all about just now?” leeteuk lean to the kitchen wall

“what?” key ask..annoyed

“with all that shoes thing.. why you shove her with a flat? I got into a trouble just to get that heel for her..” I GOT YOU, YOU KNOW leeteuk said in his heart

“I seriously don’t get it why noona LOVE you that much even when you don’t even know a thing about her..” key wipe his hand with a towel

That statement PANGS leeteuk

“she doesn’t wear heel..especially to her class..” key walk off from there..

“he’s right..i know nothing about her..” leeteuk deflated

“I’m leaving..” key walk out but stops when leeteuk grab his hand

“what is it now?” key get on his angry mood

“I want to know her more and you gotta help me with that..”

“why do I have too?” key swag leeteuk hands and open the door knob

“because she loves me” key freeze in his pace..

“and I love her..”


hye readers!! ^^

here i am updating a new chappie for you guys! ^^

aww~ sweet isnt it??

let me know what you think of it by commenting ok?

COMMENTS ARE LOVED!! <3

have fun reading! xD

oh! tomorrow is such a big day!

wny????

1st: TOMORROW IS SS4SEOUL!!! AH! I'M THE ONE WHO'S GETTING EXCITED!! \(-.-)/

who's going? i'm not... =(

and my hubby is so worried and anxious of it!

hope everything will went out wel for them! yeay! SAPPHIRE BLUE AROUND THE WORLD!!! ^^

2nd: I HAVE ENGLISH EXAM TOMORROW!!! STARTS EARLY IN THE MORNING!!

*nervous* wish me luck guys! :)

ok..i've been ranting too much! i'll get going now guys!

till next update then~~

wee~~~~ xD

<3