chapter 22

#imissyouloveyou

that night, the three of you sits down and eat your dinner.. the air feels so awkward since key has been so quiet since you guys get back from your college..

you look at key and see he’s swaying in his own world.. he keep on staring at the bowl of rice but don’t even take a bite..

you then look to leeteuk who’d digging his bowl of rice..

“key.. is anything wrong?” you hold his hand, looking in his eyes earnestly..

“uh..?” he comes out from his on swaying world, feeling your touch..

“what’s wrong key?” you stand up from your chair and go beside him, kneeling down on the floor so that your height reach up to his height while seating..

Leeteuk put down his chopstick and sip a drink while his eyes never leaving you two..

You hold key’s hand tightly to ensure him that you’ll be by his side no matter what just like how he used to be there for you..you want him to know that you’re gonna give him all the strength that he needed and take away all of his pain..

“you know you can tell noona everything.. you’ve been spacing out since we got back from my college.. is anything wrong?”

Key sigh.. “its nothing noona..”

“you know what key? No matter how perfect you are at lying to the world, you still cant cover your eyes that shows it all.. to me..” you emphasise..

You saw him deflate.. you hug him tight..

“its okay kibum.. everything’s gonna be alright.. no matter what happen.. even when I don’t know what actually happen..everything’s gonna be alright.. uh..” you reassure him, his back slowly and you feel his hand hug you back..tightly..

You feel relieved.. at least he’s expressing…

“you know that I can always listen to you right? You can always share it with me..ok?”

He nod then.. “thanx noona..” he pull out and give out a weary smile.. leaving the table..

“what’s wrong with him? What happen? He’s not the kind who’ll give out a weary smile.. whatever it is, it must be so wrong that he’s like this now..” your mind speaks.. the last time you see him this miserable is two years back when you first met him..2 years back..

You then start to clean up the dishes with leeteuk helps.. tonight has been silent..leeteuk didn’t talk much either.. and you just shrug it off, don’t want to pull it through though..

“you want coffee?” leeteuk asked

You smiled and shook your head..

“are you worried about key?” he ask

You smile wearily..

“I don’t think its anything serious.. don’t worry much..” he pat your shoulder..

“I hope so..” you smile to him.. “do you need anything else?” you asked him

“ah..nah.. I’m fine.. go get some rest.. you still have class tomorrow right?”

“yeah.. but maybe I’m skipping...”

“huh?”

“I made a promise to key before that I’ll follow him wherever he want me to be with him when he’s free.. he must be so suffocated that he turns to be this way.. he never want to show anyone his weary side like this.. and I hate it when I see him like this.. I want him to smile always..” you spacing out while talking, reminiscing the time that key and you spend together through thick and thin..

“so, everything’s ok as long as key is fine?” leeteuk blurted.. he didn’t know why he ask that

“yeah..” you look into his eyes.. “its late..you should go and sleep.. have a good rest..just let me know if you need anything..” you tell him and walk away..

 

-leeteuk’s pov-

So, that’s it?

Key means everything to you?

Even more than me?

You don’t even react to my kiss just now…

And you don’t even ask me anything about that?

Why is it like that?

Who is it actually that you love?

I thought I’m the most important person in my life, that, all that you need to be happy is my smile.. but… with key?

Kim hana.. I thought you were mine!

 

Leeteuk remain in his place.. frozen..his mind fights with his heart.. he didn’t know why but he feels so sad that he knowss key means much more a lot than him to you…

 

No matter how strong the bond are between you two, I’m going to interfere and come in between.. because you can only be mine…

 

-no one’s pov-

You walk to the balcony to lock the sliding door only to find key lying on the beach bench outside.. sleeping.. with something that he hold tightly in his hand to his chest..

“key..” you shook him slowly and his face tilt towards you but he still sleeping..

You sigh.. you pat his head…

“what is is that hurts you so much dongsaeng ah?” your heart puzzled

“why are you so miserable.. oppa..?” you said slowly and your heart wrench when you see tears roll down slowly from his closed eyes..

“it must hurt you a lot..” you sigh.. “ why you always cry silently? I always turn to you when I cant take it anymore.. you know that I’ll be there for you too..”

You cover him with a blanket and get your phone then..

“ha neul.. I’m going to Seoul..” you speaks once the line is connected..

 

------------------------flashback------------------------------

This is your first step in Seoul.. you just landed.. with a bright smile and a screaming heart, you make your way out from the airport..

Its 2 am in the morning…

You grab a taxi and asked the ahjussi to bring you to the Han river.. yes..as your heart always tells you, Han river is the place that you wanna go when you reach Seoul..despite it is 2 am in the morning..

You glance at your mobile screen and thinking of calling your best friend ha neul.. she’s in seoul.. staying with his brother but you decide to call her later..

With your one small luggage and a sling bag.. you stands at the bank.. mesmerizing beautiful figure that God created in front of you..

You can see few couples around, cuddles with each other at this romantic place.. you smile widely..

“HAH! FINALLY IT IS MY GETAWAY!!!” you yell your heart out, earning people’s attention but you don’t care about it..

You just wanna spill everything’s out from your heart~

“ahhhh!!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!MY GETAWAY!!!!” you yell again..

 panting hard after that, you kneeled down, clutching to your heart, feels like the burden is off now.. tears roll down without you knowing..

after that, you smile widely.. feel more relief than ever.. holding your luggage, your feet brings you along the river bank…

“ah~how can a place be so beautiful and calm like this? What a romantic place..” you talk to yourself, still gazing here and there.. feeling calmer than you ever felt..

your pace startled and you turn rigid when you heard someone crying.. sobbing so silently..

“i didn’t kill her.. I didn’t.. why does this thing have to happen? Why??”

Your eyes bulged when you heard that..

That men then gulp down his beer before throwing the empty bottle in the river.. he seems drunk..

He looks intensely in the river and soon he sit on the river bank concrete..

“omo.. is he going to commit suicide or something?” you heard someone passed by you to say that

You left your luggage and walks slowly to that men..

That men keep swaying his body back and forth, with unstoppable tears that falls down silently.. your hearts lenient to heard him sob silently like that..you don’t know why..

 “yah kim kibum!!!” you heard a person yell while running towards the men that you are heading to..

“don’t you ever dare to do that! Come down from there!” that person runs towards that men

“hyung I didn’t.. I didn’t..” that men trembles and you can see that he can falls off in anytime..

“yah! Don’t yell to him! He’s gonna fall down!” you yell but that person speeds and by that time you runs towards the men also and grab his hand when he really falls down..

“yah! Are you crazy? I told you he’s gonna fall down soon.. why are you still running towards him?” you yell as you feel the weight you are bearing is getting lighter and as you turn the person that runs before is now pulling that men up as you did too..

Getting that men up and laying down on the pavement, both of you sit down beside him, panting hard..

“you fool! Are you trying to kill him?” you outraged.. you slap his head

“yah! Why are you hitting? Me? AISH!!!!” he yell

“! I should drag you police station and charged you for attempting murder”

“WMOH???!!!”

You two keep on bickering till you heard something..

“I didn’t.. I didn’t.. I love her..” he keeps on repeating that words..

That person in front of you silent down and sigh deeply..

 

Your phone keep on blinking at the corner of the river.. leaving almost 20 missed call as you didn’t notice that you drop it while you try to hold to the men earlier..

 

----------------------end of flashback-------------------------

 


hye readers!!!!

LOTS OS SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

for this LATEEE update!!!

MIANHAE!!!!! *bows*

i'm stuck up with my exam and everything~~ jeongmal mianhae!! :)

so, here it is another updates!!

let me know what you think of it kays~~

cheer guyss!!! its double post tonight!! xD

pan to do triple updates but i got fever and only manage to do double post!

i'll post another chapter soon~~

i'l looking forward for comment!!

thanx! <3