chapter 29

#imissyouloveyou

(some review from past chapp~~ )

“she’s not supposed to dance like what you described.. she got problem with her leg.. she might just unable to even stand now.. and she don’t even tweet me!” leeteuk said and open the door..

Everyone stunned                                       

“hyung..” donghae said

Leeteuk eyes widen as he saw you lie unconsciously in donghae’s arm..


“hy.. hyung.. I can explain..” donghae stuttered..

Leeteuk sigh deeply and take u in his arm before turning back, heading to his room..

“I told you guys before..” he said while passing by everyone in the living room..

Sungmin, ryeowook, yesung, hankyung, henry and zhoumi follow leeteuk while eunhyuk, siwon and kyuhyun go get donghae while heechul just stand still at the hall, not knowing what to do..

“yah.. what happen?” eunhyuk

“we just talked to hyung that he don’t have to be worried of noona because you are with her..” siwon explain..

“hyung.. talk..” kyuhyun demand while he cross both of his hand

“just tell us what happen slowly donghae..” siwon said..

Donghae lowered his head down and sit on the couch..

“I take her to roller coaster.” He starts

“then?” heechul sit beside him

“she told me she don’t want to but I kinda force her..” he shrug his face.. regretting what he has done..

“then she faint?” kyuhyun ask

“I didn’t know she’s afraid of height!!” donghae explain..

“hyung.. help me.. leeteuk hyung gonna kill me..” he plead, looking at heechul..

“ehm.. that’s gonna be hard..” kyuhyun, siwon, eunhyuk and heechul said at the same time..

 

“YAH LEE DONGHAE! TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO HER!” leeteuk storm off from his room, everyone stunned.

“hyung.. mianhae! Its my fault.. I.. I didn’t know noona is afraid of height..” donghae cries

“I told you guys to take care of her!!! Why did you forced her to do something that she don’t wanna do?!” leeteuk raged

“yah.. he didn’t know..” heechul tap leeteuk’s shoulder.. try to calm things down..

“ARGH!! I just don’t know how to deal with you guys anymore!” leeteuk throw his phone to the wal and it breaks into two..

Donghae back off two steps and cries even more louder..

“hyung I’m sorry!! I’m sorry!! I’m wrong!! Mianhae!!” donghae cried..

Eunhyuk go and hug donghae, heechul and kyuhyun hug leeteuk to cool him down.. siwon stand in the middle to cool things off..

“i.. am .. sorry.. I didn’t mean it..” donghae stuttered in his cries..

“shut your mouth up donghae!” leeteuk yell..

“yah!!why are you scolding him?” your weak voice is heard, everyone stops and turn to you who stand weakly by hankyung side while yesung support you to stand with your hand resting over his shoulder..

“hana..” leeteuk runs to you and take you in his arm again, bridal style..

“noona.. I’m sorry..” donghae cries again.. trying to walk to you but stop when leeteuk’s glare kill him on the spot

“yah! You shouldn’t do that to fishy!!” you talk to leeteuk

“but..”

“he didn’t know!! Come here fishy..” you held out your hand

Donghae walks to you slowly.. still afraid of leeteuk..

“don’t worry.. come here..” you assured him

“noona is fine.. so stop crying okay..” you wipe his tears..

“nonna gomayoyo!!!” he burst into tears again

Heechul and kyunhyung laugh.. “such a cry baby”

“yah~ my cry baby is adorable..” eunhyuk said

“nickky, you should apologize to him..”

“WMOH?!”

“and you too fishy, apologize to nickky and lets just take it as this thing never happen.. okay?” you ask..

Donghae hel out his hand slowly and look at leeteuk cheekily.. “hyung.. I’m sorry..”

“okay..” leeteuk answer

“hyung don’t love me anymore! I’m a bad member!” donghae cried again but this time he run and hug eunhyuk..

“why did you said that?” heechul ask, smirking..

“he don’t even held my hand back!”

“tchhh!! Stupid fishy..” heechul said

“yah hyung! How is he gonna held your hand back when he’s holding hana noona like that? Pabo donghae!” kyunhyun laugh..

Everyone in the house burst into laughter then

“HAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA”

You too, smile weakly..

“should we go back to our house?” leeteuk ask, squishing his face to yours..

You nod..

“I’ll take hana back.. and donghae.. hyung is sorry..” he smile..

“okay hyung..”

“drive safely hyung..” siwon said as he follows leeteuk who walks out to the door..

“you guys take care.. take donghae out somewhere and eat.. he must be shocked from my rage..” leeteuk said..

Siwon nod and leeteuk walk off and get into the lift..

“you can let me down..i can walk” you said

“it’s a double caps lock of N.O honey! NO! your leg must be weak after that dance battle..” he emphasize on the dance battle term..

Leeteuk walk off from the lift to his white audi..

You bit your lips.. “you knew it?”

“why wouldn’t i? you owe me one for that hana! Just you wait!” he said while placing you in the passenger seat carefully and he get into the driver seat and drive home..

“I’m a dead meat!” you speaks silently..

You grab you phone and get into twitter now..

@special1004 hubby I’m sorry! Shouldn’t have do that.. sorry that I worried u! *feel all guilty* #imissyouloveyou


hye readers!!!!! annyeong!! *bow*

i'm sorrrrrrrry for this late update!!!! mianhae!! *bow*

i'm just too busy but now i'm back!! ^^Y

i know that this is a short update but may more will come soon!! ^^

have fun reading guys!! and thank u for staying still waiting for me here!!

i'll try my best in updating more and more!!! :D

looking forward for <3 comment! :))

til next update then~~~ oh and yeah!

finally sungmain make a new twitter acct again~~ do follow him if u have one! @imSMl *its SML but the L is incapital letter*

good day everyone~