chapter 2

#imissyouloveyou

@special1004 hubby morning.. today is gonna be a busy day~ take care! miss you a lot! *hug and kisses* #imissyouloveyou

smiling from ear to ear, he put his I-phone in one of his pocket and get up from there...

"jungsoo yah! palli.. its your part next!.." the manager yell for him

"nea.." he enter the set..

 


you rushed here and there after one class to another... you run into the class when you heard someone calling for you.. turn to find your one and only class representative.. yang yoseob..

"oh... yoseob ah.. vegure? i have to go to office to collect some receipt.. i need to hurry up.." you explain as your hand keep on digging through your bag, searching for something..

"yah... hana.. come here for a while... let's talk..." he pull you to the side

"yoseob.. i told you that i need to hurry up.. i still got a lot of works to do.."

"oh.. ok ok.. i got it.. but anyhow.. please.. make it a good term with dujun?" he requested sincerely..

you sigh... "i thought we talk about this before.."

"come on hana.. you guys have been fighting almost everyday.. out of... ridiculous thing..."

"what??" you annoyed

"yang yoseob! i told you not to conceal both of us.. the world might just end if that happen!"

you smirk... as if anyone want yoseob to do it...

"yang yosoeb!i told you before! i wont ever get in a good term with this !"

"yoon dujun neon!!!!" you step on his foot hard... he grunted with pain.. cursing!

"!!! YAH YOU BETTER RUN AWAY BEFORE I KILL YOU ALIVE!" he pointed and move towards you but being held by dongwoon, kikwang, hyunseung and junhyung..

"yah hyung!! dujun hyung!!" all of them try to held him back

"hana.. palli.. go away from here..!" yoseob yell

"yah you!! YOON DUJUN!! i warn you!! you mess up with me one more time and i'm gonna mess YOU up!!!" instead of moving from there, you pointed his face, making his face red! flare with angst!


"hyung! what are you doing over there?" yesung ask

"you keep on switching from I-Phone to I-Pad whever you had the chance to..." donghae said

"oh nothing.." leeteuk keep everything in his Vuitton back pack and get up from there.. moving towards the van..

"you are checking in your timeline right? twitter... someone somewhere...~~" heechul smirk

"yah! what did you say?" leeteuk stunted by heechul sudden gun

"i knew it~ i knew it~" heechul sang

"what-e-ver!" leeteuk turn away..facing the road

"i knew it~ i'll got notification on my phone everytime you're in twitter.. and.. and.. i know who are you checking on!"

"so, wanna say anything about it?" heechul ask

"i have nothing to say to you! and its nothing like what did you think it is so stop all those ing crap..!"

"you cant lie to me.. you CARE about that someone...and that someone didnt tweet you like always..she just tweet you in the morning and there's nothing else until this late at night.."

"puh-lease.... who the hell is that person that i'm gonna care about its not like she's a MISS WORLD!" leeteuk emphasise on MISS WORLD words and cross both of his arm together...

"i didnt say anything about a SHE.. GOTCHA! yah! you have to rember.. i am  a Big Space Star Kim Heechul!"

"whatever it is.. she's a fan, nothing more than that and helllo~~ if you are the big space star kim heechul, then i'm the ANGEL OF SPACE STAR! there's no way, i'm gonna like one ordidnary fan just because of her silly tweet!"

"BELIEVE ME!!"

 


hye everyone!! so sorry for the SO LATE UPDATE!!!! MIAN!!!

JEONGMAL MIANHAE!!! here is an update!!

WELCOME to new reader and subscriber!!!

comment guys!! comments are higly appreciated!!!

thanks for subscribing! ^^