chapter 36

#imissyouloveyou

“hana!” leeteuk shout a little when he get into the house, just to check on you since he just get back.

“oh I’m here in the kitchen..” you replied while smiling, with hand stirring the bulgogi jigae that you’re making.

Leeteuk put down his bag pack, cap, car keys on the sofa before making his way to you, leaning with both hand cross at his chest at the door frame, staring intently at you.

You taste the stew, feeling satisfied, you turn off the stove.

“I know that I am very attractive to look at, but you should go shower so that we can have dinner..” you said while grinning

A wide smile breaks from leeteuk’s tired face, making his way to you, sneaking his hand on your waist, back hugging you, resting his chin on your shoulder, heaving a sigh.

You just his hand slowly in return.

“long tough day?” you guess

He just nod in return.

“wanna tell me more about it?” you turn your head to the side so that you could see his face.

He just smile, looking at your eyes.

“ok, I don’t know what happened, but you know you always have me no matter what right?” you ensure him.

He nod again

“ok, take your time and tell me when you’re ready. It’s ok if you don’t want to tell me either, so now why don’t you go take a fast shower so that we can have dinner with a still hot stew?” you wink to him and another smile spreads on his face

“a moment.. just a moment like this.. its not every day that I get to come home to a comfort like this.” He said and resting his chin on your shoulder and you just let him be.

You didn’t tell him, but you’re worried as to why is he behaving this way but you decided to trust him and to wait for him to tell you what exactly happened. After all, it could be just stress building up at work.

Leeteuk came down in a white shirt and sweat pants after shower to you who’s setting the table up.

He just sneak himself behind you and steal a kiss.

“hey..” is all that you said while he just shrug his shoulder, grinning and help you to set the table with two glass and juice.

“ok come, so let’s eat dinner..” you said as you sit in front of him

“hana..”

“yes..?”

He pat the sit right next to him, gesturing that he want you to sit beside him and you just let him have his way since he doesn’t really look good anyway.

“thank you..” he murmurs and you can sense how sincere he is while saying that.

“ok, stop creeping me up and let’s eat..” you said and start getting some stew in a bowl for him

he just chuckles and start eating afterwards.

The whole dinner time is quite quiet. You let it pass so that he wouldn’t feel pressure by it, he insisted then to do the dishes since you’ve cook and so for you to just wait for him at the bedroom so you did.

The clock tick 11pm when he get into the room and slip onto the bed, beside you and so suddenly, he just cradles you at his side, burying his head on your neck, closing his eyes.

“tonight.. just tonight, let me sleep here by your side..” is all that he said

You starts to worried even more but just reply him with “okay..” his back, hoping to help him feeling more at ease.

“what could have gone wrong?” you monologue, looking at leeteuk who is fast asleep, at your side.

-

“hubby.. I’m going back tomorrow..” you said while slurping your ice-blended mocha top with whipped cream.

Leeteuk has insisted for both of you to spend the day together because he said he just want to spend some time with you.

So here are both of you, at yesung’s coffee house ‘Mouse Rabbit’ in the middle of Hwayangdong after spending some time in Myeongdeong.

Both of you wearing couple snapback, leather bracelet with checkered-denim-blue-like shirt  leeteuk insisted on buying.

Leeteuk brows knitted together and his hand stop in d middle of spoon feeding you the chocolate cake.

“going back where?” he said, hand lowered down

You sigh, you know that this is going to be hard, you know that he is too caught up with his schedule that he lost count on times.

“back home hubby.. my semester break has come to an end, class is starting back and I have to start preparing for internship too..” you explained slowly, trying to talk and sort kind of reminding him.

He sigh and lean his back on the seat, closing his eye for a moment.

You caressed his hand.

“I’m sorry that I forgot..” he lace his finger with your, eyes apologizing.

“its okay.. I know you are too caught up with your schedule lately..”

“so, yeah you’re telling me that you are going back tomorrow.. did you get your ticket yet? Is there anything that you need? Anything for me to help you with?”

“no it’s okay.. I’ve got everything ready, my ticket is with yunho oppa and I’ve pack my lugagges and all so yeah..”

“yunho?” somehow that ticked leeteuk off

“oh yeah, since he’s getting ticket for his sister, ha neul and yoseob, so he get one for me too.. it has always been that way, yunho oppa get it done for us all the time..”

“Oh really?” leeteuk’s heart sank somehow at the information he has just learn but he didn’t let his expression get rowdy with it.

“hurm.. so, what time if your flight tomorrow?” he asked

“8 am in the morning..”  

“I’ll send you to airport..” leeteuk said immediately.

You smile “no hubby.. you’re leaving to Jeju tonight remember?” you remind him

That is when his face fell. He just remembered his schedule.

“i.. really have nothing to say to you.. I’m just.. so sorry hana..”

“its’s okay..” you hold his cheek with your palm and caress him tenderly, hoping to make the guilt subside.

“I’m really sorry..” he rest his palm on yours, taking it to the side, before kissing your pam. “I owe you for this one.. I’ll make it up to you next time.. ok bubbly?”

“just.. don’t let this guilt eat you up and I’ll say okay to that..” you tease, earning a chuckle from him, which make you rest at ease that he’s feeling better.

“are you sure you are okay? Because to me you don’t really look like you are..” you concern, sensing that he’s been quite emotional, especially after last night.

“yeah, I’m fine.. just the stress building up and I’m just very tired..” he assures you, smiling.

“ok mr. nickky, don’t get too caught up and tangled up in works like this when I’m not around okay.. I don’t like it when you look so unsettled like this.. you have to take a good care of your health okay?”

“I got it maam. But you have to so too okay.. take care of yourself and don’t get seduced by any flirting men out there..” he laugh

“well, I’m all okay about taking care of myself but what can I do when the one who’s flirting with me is just too hard to resist?” you tease, one brow raise up

“I don’t want to let you down but no one is a better flirts than I am my dear..” he wink

You rolled your eyes, leaning back to your seat, laughing, knowing that you are defeated. “conceited.” Is all you said.


Incheon airport:

“ok hana, this is your ticket.. how about your passport?” yoochun checking

“right here oppa..” you raise it out from your pocket, yoochun nods and goes off to help ha neul and yoseob

“leeteuk is not coming to see you off?” you turn to the voice only to find yunho behind you.

You smile before bow a bit to him.

“morning yunho oppa.. nah, he left for Jeju last night..” you answer “anyway, thanx for getting the ticket for me as well..” you smile

Little did you know, your ‘good morning’ and genuine smile weaken the very guy who’s standing right in front of you at the moment.

“Jeju? For what?”

“I don’t know.. his schedule..” you shrug

“so how did you come here this early in the morning?”

“cab of course..”

Yunho shoulder sank hearing that

“cab? Seriously hana? You hail a cab at 6 am in the morning? Did even think of the risk of it being dangerous?” yunho voice coated with protectiveness that you somehow feel weird hearing.

“hurm.. I don’t think it will be dangerous though..”

“what?” yunho snap somehow “you should have just spend the night at our home after he left for Jeju last night, or he should have send you at our place before he left.. aish that jerk..” yunho hissed

“oppa.. you don’t have to be all that protective.. I’m fine by myself.. I know how to take care of myself..” you replied defensively, which make yunho startled somehow.

He didn’t realized that he’s showing that much of a protectiveness in front of you. Although it happened all the time, but no one ever catch it before, but he forgot that you are a sharp one coming up with this kind of emotion thingy.

“its not like that.. I’m just worried..” yunho try to sound like he doesn’t really care

“well, then you can just stop being worried because the last thing that leeteuk did before he left is calling a cab for me and he know the ahjussi well, he’s the one that SUJU always called and they trust him.” You said, shrug for a bit before leaving yunho there, dumbfounded.

Yunho swallow the lump in his throat. “at least, he’s taking care of you..”

“but I believe I could do better..” he whisper, watching your retreating back that getting smaller before his sight when you enter the departure hall.


At Jeju:

“hyung… are you sure I have to do this? How come no one ever tell me about this?” leeteuk raise his voice talking to his manager while looking over the script that he is holding.

“they decided to do it this way.. it could help with your popularity since it has pummeled down a bit you know.. since your dating scandal broke up.”

“But this is not the way hyung! And how come no one ever ask me about this? Do you decided everything on your own without consulting me about whether I want to do this or not now?”

“I am sorry for you to teukie ah.. but this is from the higher ups itself, I couldn’t have say anything to them. They decided this for you teukie, not me.” He explained himself, a bit annoyed for being misunderstood.

“damn it!” leeteuk throw the script and take his phone, calling someone.

The line ring up for a while until someone pick it up.

“I am not doing this show.” Leeteuk saying it firm.

“you have no choice men, give and take. I let you date who you want so you have to do your work the way I want.” The one on the line smirk on the other side.

“I’m sorry but, do you ever see me listening to any of your damn order?” leeteuk hissed

“that is way before young men. Before this, you don’t have any weakness, but now, I have a trump card to pull up, so.. I got the upper hand.” The old voice chuckle mockingly.

“let’s see if your trump card is gonna make my knee wobble..”

“oh yes it will.. you wouldn’t want your girlfriend’s detail to fly around the internet now will you? And I heard that she had kinda twisted background too? tchhh~~ tchhh~~ ”

“you!” leeteuk snap, his palm aching from the tight fist grip that he’s been holding that his knuckle turn white.

“so.. just do what I say.. You Are Getting Married.”

“damn!” leeteuk throw his phone on the ground hard that it break into two. He kicked and punch the air, feeling so frustrated.

He thought that he got it all cover, he thought he could do it. He thought he could protect you.

So what is he going to do when the only way to protect you is by hurting you?

 


readers 안녕! ^^

i have nothing to say, just that I AM SO SORRY for being hiatus for so long..

but, well, the story starting to get the pace back guys.

i just wanna say THANK YOU to all my dear subscribers & readers for staying with me all this while.

I'm looking forward for your support and i will do better this time.

promise! ;)

so, mind to leave some comment to boost up my spirit? xP

i would really LOVE to read all of your comment! <3

please continue to love #imissyouloveyou even more!

 and i'm also working on my other fanfic now, 'The Dark Blood' maybe you guys wanna check it out..

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/262170/the-dark-blood-jaejoong-kyuhyun-siwon-superjunior-tvxq-you-yunho

and maybe love "The Dark Blood" too? xD