chapter 40

#imissyouloveyou

“ok cut!” the director yell

That’s the cue for leeteuk as he bow down and thanx everyone, changing his outfit and leaving from the set, until someone call him. He turns around to find Kang Sora, his virtual wife standing with two cup of coffee in hands, urging one to him.

“hi oppa.. just thought you want to sip some coffee, its really cold today anyhow. Its been great work on you, thanx for teaching me lots of thing.” She smiles sweetly.

“don’t worry.. you are doing just fine too..” leeteuk said, accepting her offers before the two actually taking seats at the bench of the park.

“so, how’s life lately oppa?” Sora ask

“hurm.. pretty much busy.. nothing the unsual though” leeteuk replied short and sip on his coffee

“mocha..” he whisper

“yeap, I didn’t know your preferences so I get you Mocha, the most flexible one, not too bitter, not too sweet. Or, do you prefer Americano?” she ask, curious

But Leeteuk remain silence and when she turns to him, his gaze fix on the silent street with few couples walking around holding hands.

“op-pa..” she wave in front of his face, earning Leeteuk attention’s back

“oh yeah I’m sorry.. what did you asked again?” he smile

“oppa.. is everything ok?”

“ye-yeah.. I guess so..”

“hurm.. you don’t really look good though, maybe you are just too tired, make sure you get some rest or maybe get IV at hospital if you really need it oppa..” she said while squeezing Leeteuk’s hand a bit, showing her support

Leeteuk flinched a little, but didn’t let it show, he don’t want to offend her.

“I will.. you too take care Sora yah.. I know your schedule has been a little bit too packed lately.” He genuinely smile

“ok oppa.. I shall get going now, my manager is waiting and I got another schedule.”

“ looks like you’re pulling all nighter again.. its already 2am now..”

“what to do.. I’m too famous nowadays you know..” she wink and get up

“ok oppa bye, take care! Don’t think much and strain your thought! Don’t miss me too much!” she yell a bit while walking backwards before turning away abruptly and running to her car after smiling and waving happily to him.

Leeteuk happy, smiling facades fell when he turns around to the other side. He throw his sight at the beautiful light showering the Banpo bridge. Shoulder deflates, head lowered down, sighing.

He pull out his phone and put his manager on dial.

“hyung.. I’m sorry but I’ll go back home on my own tonight.” He said short and cut it off before turning his phone off.

Leeteuk arranged his pace slowly alongside the river, sipping on his coffee.

“I miss her.. I freaking miss her.” He sigh out loud

Leeteuk stop and sit at the staircase going way down to the river bank.

Pulling out his phone, scrolling his twitter notification.

When he fails to find hana’s tweet, he type her twitter ID and check her tweets but none of the tweets are from the recent, the most recent one is 3 days ago when she ask him to take care.

“just where are you hana..?” he lock his phone, sighing, staring into the full moon.

“did you possibly looking at me through this moon hana?” his heart clenched somehow at his own words.


“is the moon that beautiful for you to stare at like you would burn a hole into it although its hundred thousands kilometers away from the planet?”

You grin to the comment and shook your head to the voice.

“what are you looking at noona? Missing someone?”

“not for you to know Minwoo! LOL just focus on studying now wont you?” you playfully punch his arm

Minwoo with a pen in his hand, few books open up on the bench of the garden site of the café, smirk and adjust his glass so that he can have a good look at you.

“looks like I hit the bulls eyes..” he tease, while pointing to you, grinning.

“just stop and focus on your books!” you slap his hand and shove his head downwards to his books, laughing

He’s hysterically laughing too “omg you should see your face, you are blushing because you are caught red handed by me!! Hahahaha” he hold his stomach

You on the other hand chuckles, picking up the tray and leaving from the tables

“I got lots of work waiting for me inside, so you kiddos, go back home, its late and I gotta close the café down!” you yell

“noona let me give you a ride tonight too!!” he yell back

“nope! You are way out of your curfew! Your parents might throw you out of the house if you do this so often kiddos!” you yell back while cleaning the other table at the entrance

Considering that its 1am in the morning and no customers left, both of you just do anything to your heart content like you own the café.

“duhh.. my parents know that I’m hanging around here at donghyun’s hyung café so they wont freak out, its not like I stay out partying, clubbing or something!” Minwoo close all his book, keep all his stationery inside his bag and put down his glass on the book before making his way to clean the other table next to him

“what will donghyun say if he knows you were helping me out almost every night? He wouldn’t be happy to pay another employee you know..” you said while throwing all the dishes on the tray into the bin.

“its okay donghyun hyung owe me a lots that he wouldn’t do anything that offend me..” he said while putting down the few dessert plate into the sink

“you and your attitude! Duhh! How does the other guys tolerate you?” you said while grabbing the plate and start washing the dishes.

Its been like these for quite a times now, Minwoo would help you out for the closing time at café and offer you rides because according to him, the area is not safe for a girl to be walking around alone at night. He used the excuse of “its okay donghyun hyung owe me a lots that he wouldn’t do anything that offend me..” to help you around at the café no matter how hard you try to not let him to but at last resorted to his persistency, so its been like routines to be having him with you, helping out like this.

You don’t really believe it anyway because you are confident enough that you would be able to take care and defend yourself well if anyone were to pull out a silly prank on you but let’s just say you have been too tired these days.

Just too much things going on, too much stress and just, too tired.

“noona I tell you some many times don’t eat the leftover!” Minwoo shout, making you shocked that you actually drop the chocolate cake left over onto the floor

“MINWOO I TOLD YOU SO MANY TIMES DON’T FREAK ME OUT LIKE THAT!! Why would you just shout at me without any warning??” you hissed, take a tissue and grab the leftover on the floor and throw it into the bin

“why would you eat the leftover everytime? I told you I would buy the whole cake for you but you don’t let me and you just keep eating the left over, oh my gosh I just don’t get you woman!” he hissed, grab the floor cleaner and helps you to clean the now dirty spot with chocolate where the leftover cake fell just now.

“you don’t get it Minwoo. You just don’t get it.” You smile, washing the last dishes and leaving the sink.

You went back to the dustbin, pulling the huge heavy black plastic out of the dustbin can, even stepping onto one of the side of the dustbin with your left leg to help you to pull out the heavy plastic full of garbage out from the can.

“fuhh!” you blew a breath and practically drag the plastic to the back door and push it towards the larger dustbin and you shake off the dust from your hand, and wipe your sweaty forehead.

“NOONA!” you heard minwoo’s shriek and when you turn, you see a steel bat flying across your face when you nudge and your reflex make you kick the leg of the men in front of you, making him groan, the steel bat falling down, rolling onto the road until it hit something, or rather, someone’s leg.

“well well well.. look who we have here… old friends.” He laugh histerically

“Alan.” Is all that come out from your mouth, you voice choked in your throat, fears gripping at heart, you’re shaking somehow, just that you didn’t let it show.

“I’m glad you still remember me after so long my dear..” the men lit up his cigarettes and blow the smoke into your face

“I don’t ing want lung cancer you bastard” you said, backing away and fake a cough

You grab Minwoo’s hand who seems to be terrified at what just happened and whisper

“run..”

“eh?” he stares on you

“I said run!” you yell and start running for your life with Minwoo, with Alan’s men following both of you so close

“your car! Run to your car!” you said while running away and let go of Minwoo hand when you come to an intersection

“noona!” he is shock when you run to different way, leaving him alone, nearby his car that he parked at the intersection

“if you love me, don’t go back home straight, run away to anywhere first and don’t let them caught you!” you yell while running

Minwoo freak out, not knowing what to do, he wanted to run away with you but the nearing running steps echoing at the back alley of the road, and your words, make him turn away to his car, getting in it and speed away. He want to speed off to the other block and get you in the car with him so he ignites the car engine and speed off, planning to make a complete turn that he got to do in order to make it to the next block of the building where you are at now.

You run for your life, as fast as you can. Your leg starts hurting but you didn’t care about it anymore, the adrenaline rush tells you that nothing is wrong and all that you have to do now is to save your life.

Your breath betray you when you feel your lungs swelling at the need of air.

You quickly hides under a car, park at the alley, trembling in fear if you were to be found

Your mind reeking of what to do, an escape plan.

You almost cry when everything seems too bland, you cant think of anything. That’s when your phone buzz and the screen showing Dujun as the caller.

You pick the call up but didn’t speak a word, scared if Alan’s men is nearby.

“where on earth are you hiding women?” you heard dujun yell

You want to yell back, telling him your location and scream to him to ing do something to save you, but you are too numb to react, plus you’re lacking of air lung problem is not helping, your voice is not coming out.

You heard steps sound nearing, you stay still and tense, body trembling still, your phone fallen out of your grip, but Dujun’s loud yell can still be heard. You want to cut off the call when you feel your body being drag out from under the car

“oh look at where she’s hiding! She’s been developing her skill!” one of the men said and yank your hair backwards, earning a scream out loud

“you bastard let me go!” you yell

“well.. Alan wont be too happy with me if I were to do so now, isn’t he?” the other men laugh sinisterly

“just. ing. Let . me. Go!” you kick the men in front of you and lowered down yourself to the ground and high kick the one behind you and run

“you !” is all that you heard before you turn behind and saw one of them grabbing the steel bat so you turn to the front back and running as fast as you can when you spot someone

You didn’t know whether you were dreaming or what but you definitely saw someone in front of you, with phone pressed up on his left side of ear

“oh my god, please let it be someone that could help me to run away from here.”

“Hana!” you heard the guy yell

“Du-dujun?” you shocked when you heard he yell your name

“dujun is that you?” you yell while running so fast towards him that you didn’t know if he hear what you just yell or not

Which you think he did because the next thing you see is Dujun running towards you, yelling, with hands trying to reach you

“hana! At your back!” is all you heard before your feel a loud thud crash of a blunt thing at your back, sending you shoved away a bit to the front, face onto the road, before rolling over to Dujun’s feet

“hana!!” his eyes round up, shock

But your eyes starting to get misty at the thought that you are going to be safe now, someone is here to save you now.

“they ing throw the steel bat at my back don’t they?” you said, chuckling a bit in tears, eyes can barely open for you start to feel pain submerge into your nerve, spreading and your back feels like its burning in pain that you cant even move.

Dujun wants to get up and get to those bastard but you hold his arm tight.

“just freaking take me away from here dujun. Just take me away.” Is all you say before you passed out.


=O

what do you think is happening next to hana?

and who is this Alan guy?

xP

 

 

Hello new readers & subscribers! ^^

I'm so happy that I still get new subscriber, WELCOME GUYS!

I'm waiting to read your comments guy!

comment & upvote! <3