chapter 24

#imissyouloveyou

“you didn’t know what happen! I think I’m going crazy being stuck in between beast and boyfriend! Gah!!” ha neul ranted through phone while pacing back and forth..

You giggles through the phone... leeteuk walked besides you.. you just landed in incheon..and now making your way out from there..

Although he keep his eyes to the front while strolling the luggage trolley but he still keep his ears to your conversation, he smile foolishly everytime you giggled..

Key on the other hand walked along beside you two, spacing out~ he walk lifelessly.. sighing.. a lot of thing play around in his mind..

“yah! Stop laughing over there!” you pull your phone away when ha neul screams and laugh more..

Leeteuk stops when you starts jumping around, having fun teasing ha neul on the phone..

“how could there be someone so sweet and all bubbly, and happy when only God knows her problem..” he smile in satisfaction that he’s the one who manage to captured your heart eventhough you know that it is the foolish thing ever..

“okay then ha neul.. then are you coming to here?” you ask

“oh yes I am so gonna go there! I’m gonna tell jae oppa everything and let yoseob die!” she said sarcastically

“haha~ you yang siblings!” you giggled “okay then, I’ll see you here then.. buzz me when you are here okays~”

“okay babe.. take care! and have fun there with leeteuk!” ha neul yell and cut the line off quickly..

“haha~ this girl…” you keep your phone in your long coat’s pocket and turn only to realize that key loads the luggage into his car’s boot~

“woah.. who brings your car here?” you get your luggage, wanting to put it in the boot but key grab your hand, stopping you half way..

You stare at him..

“you are not coming with me noona.. I told you right..” he stare into your eyes..

From his gaze, you know that he try to say something but you just couldn’t figure it out~

“I’m staying with you..” you grab your luggage and put it in the boot..

“I TOLD YOU YOU ARE NOT!!” key yell his lung out! Everyone turns around and look at you.. even leeteuk is taken aback by that..

To your shock, he throws your luggage out from his boot..

“kibum..” you are speechless.. you don’t even realize that tears is forming..

“STAY AWAY FROM ME” key yell again when you try to walk to him.. you stop in your trace..

Key abruptly open the driver’s door, get his convertible up and speed off from there…

“kibum oppa..” tears rolled down unknowingly..

“hana..” you feel leeteuk hugging you..you just closed your eyes tightly, you hug him back..

Soon, thousand of light flash, flashing around you guys.. leeteuk hug you tighter and duck your face into his coat..

“don’t turn around okay.. I’ll protect you.. i promise you that.. from now on, lean to me and don’t suffer on your own.. I love you..” he managed to say that and kiss your head..

“Please make way for us.. please.. my girlfriend is not in a good health.. I need to take her home.. please” he held his hand out and try to make way so that the two of you can moves from there..

“please.. I ask you for that..” leeteuk plead..

“what happen?”

“what’s wrong with key?”

“What’s the relationship between your girlfriend and key?”

“Why is key yelling at her and throws her luggage out from his car?”

The reporter bombarded question as you guys pass through..

“hyung, noona! Welcome back!” everyone turn around to find heechul, kyuhyun, siwon and ryeowook.. reporters runs toward them..

“what are you guys doing here?”

“we are picking up hyung and noona” kyuhyun answer..

Heechul and siwon join kyuhyun to handle all the reporters.. while ryeowook walk towards the two of you and grab your luggage..

“hyung, noona.. get into the car while the three of them try to distract their attention..” ryeowook said..

Leeteuk hug you tighter and without pulling out, he get you in the car..

“oh noona.. you’re crying..” ryeowook said and kneel down

You turn away.. you didn’t like it when other people saw you crying.. you feel all weak..

“oh ryeowook ah, hyung will tell you everything later..” leeteuk get into the driver seat..

“ok hyung, we’ll bring your luggage to the dorm..come and get it later kays~” leeteuk nodded “and noona.. be strong.. dongsaeng loves you” ryeowook hold your hand before closing the door for you..

Leeteuk speed off..


hye readers! ^^

SERIOUSLY SORRY THAT I DIDNT UPDATE FOR SOOOO LONG!! MIAN!!

now, its double post~~

my mouse failed on me so i'm doomed to edit the fonts.. sorry again~~

hope to read some comments from yah!! :)