chapter 41

#imissyouloveyou

-

Dujun is having coffee at the island counter of his house when his ears catch someone whimpering. A bit shocked, he left his cup and slowly walks by to the room at the end hallway.

When he turns the door knob, he only find the whimper starting to get louder at the body tossed around onto his bed.

“hana..” he rush to the unconscious hana who’s bathing in her own sweat, brows knitted together, head thrown from side to side, hand clutching onto the upper end of the blanket.

Dujun brush of the hair strands off her face and start tapping her cheeks.

“hana.. kim hana..”

He starts to worry since hana doesn’t seem to be hearing even when he shook her body to get her to wake up.

Hana tousling around even more, looks like she’s having inner struggle.

“hana! ing wake up!” dujun yell a bit in hope to get her to wake up from the nightmares that’s killing her but fail

Instead, the whimpers only get louder, hana body turn to the other side, curling into a ball, with hand onto her chest, dabbing it like she can’t breathe.

Dujun panic somehow, he doesn’t know how to handle this. He try to wake her up but it doesn’t work, he pace around the room as hana keep whimpering up to one point when she’s really gasping for air.

“oh , she’s going to collapse at this rate!” dujun get to hana

“yah kim hana! Get a hold of yourself! Wake up!” Dujun hold her half body up and hold her hand together so that she can do nothing further to hurt herself

When he practically hugs her tight in that attempt is when he finds her body loosened up a bit. Without thinking any further, he just tightens his hug on her, whispering sweet nothing onto her ears. Only then she stops tousling and he feels her body relax in his tight embrace.

His fast beating heart start to even out too at the sight of hana slowly regaining the peace again. He keep hugging her, brushing her hairs, rocking his body from side to side, assuring her that everything is okay is when he feels something wet his shirt.

“hana.. you’re crying?” he tries to pry her off but he feels her weak hand not letting him do that.

Instead, he only hears sniffles and when he look to the big mirror on the wall at the side, he could see she stifling her cries, with eyes still close and he sigh to that.

He didn’t know what or why, but he just continues what he’s been doing for a while to calm the girl further down.

When he feels her weight on him, he slowly put her down back onto the bed to only find her snuggling at the side of his body.

“perhaps because of the warmth..” comes out as he whispers.

“what could be it that her nightmares just have to be this bad?” he puzzles and now taking sit at the chair beside the bed, all attention on the very girl lying down on his bed.

“does she even know she’s been having the nightmares? That it is so bad like this?” he monologues

His mind still wander around the whole event happened last night when a gang was chasing after her, the fight that broke out and.. how she has fought it back. Like it’s not the first time she fought those burglar like men.

“just what could be it…?” he tilts his head to the side, immense into his thinking.

He finally throws his sight to the wall clock and saw it ticks to 5 am. He yawns then.

As he about to fall asleep, hana abruptly gasp out loud, half sitting on the bed.

“hana.. “ he run and sits at the edge of the bed.

Hana pants hard, hand holding her forehead and face grimace as a whimpers come out from from the pain shoots up at her back. She coughs a little.

“you woke up..” dujun sigh

She seems to be lost in her own world somehow, brushing her wavy, chest-level hair behinds so that she could see better.

“what happened? Am I in your house?”

“apparently yes.” Dujun nod, worried eyes still on her.

“don’t freaking look at me with that eyes Dujun, what you saw last night is nothing, so don’t even starts to empathy me.” Hana roll her eyes and get up from the bed when she notice the tender gaze that he’s been giving her since she wakes up and boy, she did not like it.

“where are you going?” he asked, gaze following the girl

“bathroom.. why? Wanna follow?” she try to jokes but dujun sit still on the bed, saying nothing.

“oh God Dujun, don’t freak me out with such a tender gaze of yours. Give me a break!” she said before slipping into his bathroom and lock it down.

Dujun come out of his trance and make his way to his left coffee in the kitchen and brew another cup of coffee.

He turns abruptly when he sense a presence walking to him.

“hey jun, I hope u don’t mind I’m borrowing your shirt, that café uniform stinks. I’ll return it to you after I wash it I promise.”

Dujun keep staring on her as he look at her from up to down and he didn’t know why but he like the sight in front of him right now.

Her. In his shirt. Eventhought its quite big for her that it make its way to her thigh length.

“it looks big on you though.”

“well, you are quite a buff..” she smirks

“what?”  he asked incredulously only earning her laughter when she took a seat at the counter.

“hey jun..” she said, fidgeting with her fingers, eyes away from him.

That’s when he noticed that she’s been calling him nicknames. Jun.

“hmm..” he hummed a response, placing a cup of coffee in front of her. She smiles at him and take a sip.

“I hope what happened last night stays between us two..” she said worriedly.

“you mean the nightmares?”

“what nightmares?” her face went blank at the mention of it

“so.. you didn’t know that you been having nightmares?”

“what are you talking about? I’m perfectly fine. Duhh.. I said about whatever happened when you found me at the café last night.” She said, sipping the coffee some more.

“just remember that if a words about it brew around, I will ing punch you in the gut.” She jokes playfully, finishing her coffee when she didn’t hear a response from him.

“hana, let’s talk.” He lean to the kitchen counter

“woah.. what is this thick air of seriousness so early in the morning? Give me a break dujun.”

“So now its back to Dujun again..” his heart sank somehow. But of course, he doesn’t let it show.

“who are those guy chasing after you?”

“oh please Dujun, not this question, not now.” She held her hands up in the air and leaving to the door

“where do you think you are going?” he rush to her side when she put on her sneakers

“out.. there’s somewhere I need to go.” She said opening the door but he slam the door close

“what the heck is wrong with you man?” hana can’t believe that he just slam the freaking door down.

“Wherever you are leaving to, can wait. I don’t want those men to find you again.” He stated his point

“Dujun, just because you happened to be there last night doesn’t mean you can start controlling me! No.one.control.me!” she said emphasizing words by words.

“you should head down to hospital and check your back, its purplish blue when I saw it last night!”

Hana roll her eyes and rub her temples, she starting to get headaches thanks to dujun.

“Du to the jun, I know what you might have seen last night is a bit shocking but that’s nothing and I’m freaking fine and.. I really need to check on someone.”

He notice her tone changed when she whisper the last part. and. Fine? She said she’s freaking fine and that what happened last night is nothing? Is she freaking mad??

“where do you need to go?”

“none of your business!” hana snap, she doesn’t like anyone trespassing into her personal territory.

“look, if it’s all about you helping me, then forget it, consider last night never happen if this is how you are going to behave around me from now on. I’m making it clear now. I don’t freaking need your sympathy.” She said as she walk past dujun, pushing him and get out from the house.

Her stance stops when a hand holds her stop.

“now what?!” dujun really know how to pissed her off, she’s at the verge of throwing a punch to him now

“I’ll take you wherever you need to be.”

“don’t make me punch you.” She said flat, hand cross on chest

“don’t act like we are all close or whatsoever. I don’t even freaking let my boyfriend know where I’m going so what makes you think I would let you take me where I’m going?”

“its not my fault that your boyfriend is not here or doesn’t even care about you.”

His words cut her, she clenched her fist tight, her jaw clenched.

“you. Crossed your line today.” She hissed and turns away

“why is it so hard to keep you safe? I’m just worried about you!”

“don’t jun. because no one ing do.” Is all she said before she walks away from his house fast, eyes stinging with threatening tears to fall.


In Korea:

Leeteuk is getting restless at every second passing that he couldn’t focus on his work, he’s been pacing back and forth in the waiting room making all the members stop and just stare on him.

“hyung sit!” eunhyuk whines

“you are giving me one whole of a headaches!” heechul yell a bit, but still not taking his eyes of from his phone.

“hyung what’s wrong?” siwon ask, genuinely worried

Leeteuk stop but he bite his nail in nervous.

Heechul noticed and stop whatever he is doing, roll his eye, annoyed.

Leeeteuk only bit his nail when he is worried. To be more exact, when he is damn worried about something.

“hyung.. what is bothering you? Tell us. Who knows if we might help..” donghae said

The event unfold behind them now is a very rare view, their leader being edgy and fidgeting like the world is about to end only means that THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO END.

Leeteuk weird behavior even get kyuhyun stops gaming and go to his side, patting his back

“hyung.. tell us..” kyuhyun try

Leeteuk sigh before he starts.

“hana..”

“hana noona.. hmm..” all of them hummed like an idiot waiting for their leaders to keep talking

“she disappeared.” Heechul finished it for him

“WHAT?” most of them freak out, but leeteuk head snap to heechul

“how did you know?” he asked

“well, its not going to take a world length to know..” heechul cross his arm

“if you happen to know-“

“what on world make you think that I might know?” heechul ask the obvious, irritated by the question

“if you please tone down, I’m already very edgy around here.” Leeteuk hissed

“hyung.. cool down..” siwon stands in the middle of the two

“so I see that she doesn’t tweet at all.. it have been three weeks.” Donghae said as he scroll down the twitter tab with hana’s profile on.

“what about her phone? Have you try calling her?” yesung ask

“the bastard doesn’t even have his girlfriend freaking number.” Heechul spat

“WHAT?” the whole room roar once again

“hyung it doesn’t make sense for you to not have your girlfriend’s phone number!” eunhyuk whine

“hyung, are you sure you are dating her?” sungmin ask

“hyung.. “ siwon pat his shoulder about to ask something when leeteuk erupt.

“yah kim heechul! Just why do you have to make the situation getting worse? I’m already having a hard time here!” leeteuk charge towards heechul only to have siwon pushing him back and kyuhyun holding him from behind.

“hyung calm down!” kyuhyun rationalize

“and heechul hyung, please don’t taunt him!” siwon said

Heechul roll his eyes and leave the room when a PD make his way inside

“ Super junior, you guys are 15 minutes away from the stage, up right after Shinee and DBSK is right after yours.” He said and leave.

“neh..” all of them answers

“hyung for now, let’s go get ready..” shindong said as he lead for the rest to leave the room towards the stage.

“hyung.. with Shinee and DBSK here, why not try asking Key or yunho about it? They might know..” siwon suggest

Leeteuk doesn’t really like the idea that he has to find out about how’s hana doing from other guy. Especially from two guys that he obviously know have feelings towards her.

“hyung..” donghae nudge him a bit.

“I’ll try..”  is all he said

Out of their way to the stage, they saw Key suddenly rushing towards leeteuk before he pull him to the side where the hallway is empty

“where is noona?” key questions only make leeteuk heart sank

“so you didn’t know where she has disappear to either..” he whisper

“so you know she disappear!” key point to the latter.

“where to?” he demands

“I don’t know.” He answer short.

“park jung su!” key raise his voice

“Key, we are up next!” minho yell for key

Key turn to leeteuk one last time “we are not over.” He said before leaving

Leeteuk’s mind reek in worries. What possibly happened to her? What if something went wrong? He shrug all of the negatives thought, he couldn’t bear it of anything wrong happens to her, his heart clench at the thought.

“wait, there’s one more person that could know.” Leeteuk toss his pride away and rush to yunho

“where’s hana?” he ask straight

“what?” yunho shock

“did you know where hana is?”

“she ought to be in her country I supposed..” yunho answer, words by word, still doesn’t know where does this conversation leading to

“dude, obviously. But she disappear, no one can seem to contact her.” What leeteuk said only make yunho’s face hardened.

“have you try to call her?”

“ I don’t have her number.”

“leeteuk, this is a bad joke at a bad time.” Yunho pissed off thinking that leeteuk was joking

“it is not a joke and I am damn worried. You should know that coming to you asking about her would be my last resort if I’m not desperate enough to know her whereabouts.”

“hyung..” somehow leeteuk words hint something and yunho doesn’t know how to react to that.

“try to call her..” leeteuk said

Yunho pry off his phone from his pocket and dial hana’s number. His hand falls limply to his side.

“her number is no longer available.” He said

Both of the men’s heart rowdy in bad thoughts and consumption.

“this is not good.” Leeteuk said

“Leeteuk hyung! We are up next!” eunhyuk yell and leeteuk make his way, leaving yunho alone.

Yunho press his speed dial.

“ha neul where’s hana?” yunho ask as soon as the person on the other line pick up the phone.


here is a very long chapter for yaall I know but i cant stop writing! ^^

comment & upvote!