chapter 17

#imissyouloveyou

In NB:

You follow leeteuk’s pace towards the second floor..which you believe to be a VVIP’s space.. since you can see quite a number of K-POP idol there at the second floor..

Some of them were drunk..

You don’t really like it there.. you know no one at there.. you soon enter a private room..

“YO MAN! what’s up?” a guy speaks..

“good man!”

Leeteuk high-fives the other two guys and take a seat with them..

 

you just stand at one side since the couch seems to be full..or more like you don’t wanna seat in between those guys that you didn’t know.. especially with your phobia and all..

“hi baby..” leeteuk said to someone there..he placed his arm on her shoulder..

You flinch a bit to see that..no matter how you don’t want to admit..you get hurt by that..

“hi..who’s that?” that girl point at you

“yah..I haven’t see her before..” the other girls speak

“she’s his girlfriend” one girls who seats with seungri speaks..

“oh.. the one who made you knelt down?” a girl smirks

 

“oh guys please stop teasing me! you know what is this all about..” leeteuk smirk

“so, she’s the only one that you found?” CL lace her hand to leeteuk’s chest

“she’s pretty though..” GD tells while sipping his beer..

“what? Are you kidding me? She’s not even cute!” bom says..

“yo! be nice girls!” TOP says

“so, you guys are safe now..” dara speaks..

Minzy smile..

“yeah.. that’s the more important case here..now, our dating stories will cover it up.. no one will ever know that I actually dates Cl..” leeteuk kiss CL then.. CL kiss him back and you just cant take it anymore

You shot leeteuk a glare

“I didn’t come here to be treated like this..” you said and went out from there..

GD make his way out to you.. “hey..” he hold your hand..

You yanked your hand away..

“woo~ cool..i know it must be hard for you..but cool..i just wanna be..friends..” he smile… held out his right hand..

You sigh “Hi GD..” you shook his hand then..hey, its not wrong to make a friend..better than to be left out in this huge stranger’s crowd..

You follow him and have some chit chat at the side-bar.. he seems nice,friendly..you feel comfortable talking to him..

But he’s a drinker to tell you..he drink A LOT!

 

At the other side in NB:

“it seems like someone got a new chick tonight..” junhyung said

“woah..who??” hongki ask, throwing his sight here and there “ahh… but why does that girls look familiar as in unfamiliar??” hongki rub his hair,thinking..

“yah hyung! What are you talking about? Are you drunk? Familiar as in unfamiliar?? Tcch~~” junhyung ordered for another bottle of beer

“I mean like she’s unfamiliar in NB but I think I just saw her recently..” hongki turn to heechul who’s spacing out

“YAH!!! You are tho one who asked us two to come and loosened up a bit.. but why are you the who’s like this?” hongki

“yeah..what are you thinking hyung??” junhyung

“nothing..” heechul lean forward to get his drink but stop halfway when he saw you..

“omg! GD?”

“yeah.. it looks like another chick is gonna be him tonight..” hongki said slyly..

“no..andwae..cant be her..” heechul keep his eyes close on you the whole time..


Ha neul get into NB with jaejoong,honey,junsu,yoochun,changmin,yunho and yoseob..

Yunho stop in his track right there when his eyes catch you with GD..

“what the-“ yoochun said when he bump to yunho’s back but he stops too to find you with GD.. everyone know what will happen with girls with GD at NB..

“jaejoong oppa, honey unnie.. go and have fun..dont worry..we can handle it here..” ha neul said, gesturing honey to take jaejoong away to the dance floor.

Lucky jaejoong didn’t be as inquisive as always..he just follow..

“I wanna have fun too!”junsu and yoseob said at the same time..

“whatever..go!” ha neul shove them too..

“you wanna go too?” ha neul ask changmin but he shook his head

“oppa..?” he neul look around for yoochun and yunho but she cant track them..

“ok..lets do this..first thing, get leeteuk..” ha neul said, swirling, turning to the swirl staircase heading to the second floor..the bouncer there stops her but let her go once changmin show them his VVIP card..

Ha neul went and walk at the hallway~ she stops at once when she finds leeteuk clanking glass with Cl..drink a love-shot..

She flare up~~ she kick the door up, everyone shock

“oh..shim changmin..” dara, bom,CL, and minzy bow.. they respect him..

Who wont? He’s Dong Bang Shin Ki Shim Changmin..

Ha neul get in and slap leeteuk hard in the face..

“what the hell?” leeteuk stand up..

“you are making out with her at here after you put my friends into danger?” she raged

Changmin and 2Ne1 left leeteuk both with ha neul in there..

“look..i’ve been tolerating you because you are jaejoong sister but you are getting too much!” leeteuk yell

“its me or you who’s getting too much?”

“why the hell did you want exactly? you are ruining my night!”

Ha neul smirk.. “I’m ruining your night but you’r running my friend’s life..dont you ever think how’s life gonna be for her after this? after you made that ridiculous statement official..your ANTI’S gonna get her, your fanatics gonna get her,what a life you’ve thrown her to…” ha neul flare..

Leeteuk stunned..he got no words for that..he never thinks of that..

“and to think that she love you so much even when you did this to her and I know she’ll always be..” ha neul sigh and turns to get out “just please leeteuk.. when all that she need is your smile to smile along..why do you have to make her cry…? Just let her go..” ha neul left him dumbfounded..alone..

 

“she really love me? to that extent..?” he swap his face

 


“hi sweetie..where are you going? Come and have a drink with me..” a guy said and hold your hand~

“let me go.. I’m sorry but I don’t wanna drink with you” you struggle to let go of your hand, you glance to GD but he’s wasted…too much alcohol~~

“aish~~..just join us for a bit~~come..” he drag you with him.. you are so scared.. you start to get your phobia attack.. when you feel someone hold your waist

“opps.. sorry but she’s my girlfriend..” you glance to that person face and feel safe once you saw its leeteuk

“what? Since when she’s your girlfriend? She was all alone before!” that guy yell, before gulping his one more shot of vodka

“that’s because she is slow enough to catch up with me..” he poke your head

“ish~when I just about to feel good about you..” your heart speak but still feel thankful that he’s there..

“aish..jungsoo ah~just one night ok?then you can have her again..” that man speak, you shocked to hear that but more shocked when leeteuk punched that guy right at the face..

That guy fall down.. leeteuk didn’t stop but continue to punch him here and there.. girls screaming at that scene..

You startled and though cant move…you freeze~you didn’t know that leeteuk could punch that guy because of you~

“you dare say that to my girlfriend again and you wont see the world again!” he shout

 

You taken aback by his word.. what does he mean by that? What is he doing?? What if this get leak to the reporter?

 

“hana..” he neul hug you..

“oh ha neul ah.. please.. leeteuk..” you turn to him and only to find heechul is there with hongki to stop the fight

“hana,come..i don’t care.. I’ll send you back tonight..” ha neul drag you with her.. you don’t wanna leave exactly..

You wanna check on leeteuk.. but when you wanna turn away, someone hug you right away..

“hana..” you gasped.. your feel suffocated and start shivering again..getting pale..

“what happen?? Oh !” yunho carry you up in his arm and lead you out from the club..only to find yoochun waiting in a car..

Getting you to the passenger sit, ha neul sit with you before yoochun speed off to  hospital..

Yunho keep on turning to the back, to check on you..

Arrive in the hospital, yunho run and get you to the doctor..

Ha neul look intensely at her brother behavior.. but yoochun didn’t look surprise by that..

“yoochun oppa.. yunho oppa..like… hana…?” she asked, demanding  the truth

Yoochun sigh…

He nod then..

‘but then why did he treat her like that? He keep on picking a fight with her and--..”

“you know that he’s terrible when it come to expressing..”

“but ha neul..please..just between us ok..”

“ne..oppa..” ha neul stuttered..

 

Getting diagnosed..the doctor came out with the result that you are having a fear attack.. phobia..

Everyone shock to find that..

“ha neul.. I wanna talk to key..” ha neul give her mobile and you call key but his manager pick it up instead, saying that he’s still in recording.. you decided not to disturb him then..

“are you ok?” ha neul ask..

“oh.. don’t worry.. na..kim hana da~” you smile..

“oppa..”

“ne..” both yoochun and yunho answer

“can you guys please get me a ticket? I wanna go back..”

“I’ll send you back” yunho blurt it fast~

‘its late, I don’t want to trouble you..”

“no.. hana.. I want o do this for you..i’ll send you..”

“I’ll come with you two..” yoochun said

“oh..” you nod..

Ha neul hug you.. “take care babe.. let me know once you there..”

“ok..kamsahae..ah..ha neul..”

“hurm..”

‘promise me that he wont know about this..” ha neul sigh

“ok..” she nod..holding your hand reassured you of her words..


Leeteuk’s pov:

Where is she? I couldn’t find her..it had been 3 hours.. but I cant find her anywhere so I decided to get back.. and when I get at home, her luggage is no longer at here..

I don’t know why but I feel so miserable..

All ha neul’s word keep on playing in my head..

What did I do to her??

Where is she??

Wherever she is, she is no longer with me..

Will she keep on tweeting me like always?

The only one who keep on supporting me no matter what?

The only girls that needs only my smile to smile too…

The girls that feels contented just when she knows that I’m happy..

Will we meet again??

Tears rolling down without me knowing..


At the land field:

“ready?” yoochun ask

You nod..

Yunho glance to you once before the helicopter taking off..

Your mind is fill with him.. you keep on wondering what will happen to him even after what he did..

You sigh deeply..

You get into twitter

@special1004 hubby take care..whatever it is please be fine..smile always angel..that’s all that I need and I’ll be smiling too #imissyouloveyou

@special1004 I’m sorry for everything that happen..i’m sorry that I feel like this to you when already having someone special..mianhae #imissyouloveyou

@special1004 I don know whether there will be a time if we’ll meet again but just please.. be happy~ #imissyouloveyou


hey hey hey guys!!!

here is another update!

i know that i promised a double post yesterday but i end up sleeping in front of my lappy~ (-.-)Zzzzz

MIANHAE!!!!!  미안하다!!

so here is another update!!

i will update as soon as i can!! *promised* ;)

and hey!! i got 1 more subscriber!! wee~~~~ \(-.-)/\(-.-)/

comment guys!

let e know what you think anout it ok?

<3 U READERS!!!

jeongmal kamsahamnida! ^^