chapter 38

#imissyouloveyou

-

Your mind stop wandering feeling the sudden warmth envelope your body. Looking up, you find dujun wrapping blanket over your drenched clothed, handing a mug of a hot chocolate.

You just stare on him.

He gestured the mug to you, signaling that you should take it and have it but you just shift your gaze onto the white cold tile blemishing the floor of his living hall.

You finally came to realization that its Dujun who brought you back, its Dujun, its only Dujun.

But of course, this weak side of yours would be the last thing you ever want to show him so you hesitated, whether you should just walk out of the house right now or accepting his help.  

Well, who else who you would have thought to be the one to be providing you with that safe feeling anyway?

Leeteuk? He would be the last person to be by your side. He’s not even here in the first place.

You experience the mental breakdown of wanting to have him by your side at time like this. Well, of course he’s always there for you, if you tell him, he would be there with you but, literally.

Physically, he’s hundreds of kilometers away. It would cost him a 6 hour flight to reach you.

“don’t think you can use this one on me later dujun, don’t even think about it. Forget what did you see today.” You said with your ice cold tone, you stretch your leg that’s beginning to cramp from the knee hugging to chest position, standing up and folding back the blanket before placing it onto the couch. You didn’t know for how long have you been staying silent just like that in Dujun’s living room and he’s probably just let you be, let you lost in your own world till he can’t take the silence anymore.

You noticed how your drenched clothes have begin to dry a little bit and his now drenched couch.

You finally look into dujun eyes, with eyes void of emotions, hoping he got the warning that you were giving to him now, to never mention today incident and you noticed that he have changed to a dry black jeans and grey shirt, just a still wet hair.

“ok.. whatever you want..” he raise both of his hand up, signaling that he wave the white flag this time.

Although it shocked you that he let this slide without a fight, you are still thankful anyway, you are dead tired from all the drama today, you don’t need another one now.

You sigh, make your turn to walk out from his house when you heard him yell

“IF you would stay here tonight and finish this hot chocolate.”

You snap, you know him too well to know that he’s taking this too much easy without a fight, so here’s the hidden agenda. You snap and glare at him, but the latter just click his tongue and grin.

“do whatever that you want dujun.” You spat and leave anyway

Dujun shocked, unbelievable at the fact that you just did that, even though both of you always trying to kill each other but you never spoke to him with such a tone and so much hatred.

“why is it so hard to keep you safe woman?” his shoulder deflated


At recording studio:

“the news will be release tomorrow.. what are you going to do about it hyung?” donghae pats leeteuk shoulder when only two of them left whereas all the others went out for a break.

Leeteuk gulp the mineral water, turn the cap off and sigh.

“she will understand donghae.. she will..” he said desperately

Sincerely, he didn’t know how would you respond to this issue but he believe that you would have understand, like everytime you did in the past.

“but hyung..” donghae sigh too. “that is before you really get together with you hyung, now its all different.. now she is your girlfriend..” his heart feels heavy at the thought of the blow that is coming to you.

“I don’t have any other choice now don’t I?” leeteuk try to smile a bit

“hyung…” donghae look at leeteuk with a sorry gaze

“its okay donghae ya.. hyung will be ok..”

“but I don’t think she will be..” donghae stated the matter of a fact.

Their talk is disrupted when all other member piling into the studio.

“yah! Key is back” yesung said, gaining everyone attention

“he did? Really?” kyuhyun

“is he okay now?” ryeowook

“where did you saw him? What is he doing here? Did you ask him?” heechul ask yesung

“no, I didn’t get to, I saw him storming into CEO’s room though.” Yesung explain

“eh.. so strange..” eunhyuk’s eyebrow knitted together, puzzled

“it looks like he knew..” leeteuk whisper, making sure no one notice what did he say.

He didn’t want to have a headache having to answer everyone. Not now.

“yah leeteuk, why are you so silent? Do you hear anything from hana?” heechul tap his shoulder

“yeah hyung, did she said anything about key? Like he has recover or something?” sungmin asked

“nope.. not a words from her about key..” leeteuk said fluently like everything is just smooth sailing right now

“ok, come on guys, we got to start recording now..” siwon finally said, throwing the last glance on leeteuk.

He caught the glimpse of uneasiness in the leader face that no one did.

He knew something is up.


At a coffee house:

You are working now, doing part time jobs at night everyday.

“yes sir, what may I get for you?” you smile to the middle age men standing in front of you.

“one Americano and one peach tea please.” He said short and clear

“ice or hot sir? What about the size? Having here or take away?” you asked

“make it large hot for Americano and regular size, cold for the tea. I’ll have it here”

“ok sir, please wait for a while for your order while I get it done. That would be 25 dolar.”

The man handed the cash and you key in the amount and keep the money in cash register, giving the receipt to the customer before you rush to get the order done.

This is what you have been doing for quite some time now.

You didn’t know that it would feel this comfortable though. You didn’t know that you would be okay with it though, having class from morning to evening, then working till late night and go back home to sleep before another day of exact same routine to begin again.

You’ve been practically isolating yourself within your own world, because the need of having some personal space to just you yourself seems like a very good idea at the moment.

You are walking back to your house after the coffee house closing session and saying bye to all your co-workers.

You lowered down your hat to avoid any uncomfortable gaze even from a mere passerby whose walking on the same pavement as you.

Turning your playlist from your phone on, music start showering your heavy mind and heart which somehow drag you into the deep journey of your emotion and thought.

You wrap your jacket around your body, pulling it a bit closer to your body, feeling the cold seeping on your skin at the night breeze. With gaze focusing onto your sneakers that tattering the pebbles on the pavement like you have been doing, you notice how silent tonight has been.

The silence, cold night wrap upon you somehow enticing your soul in the very warmth that you have not felt for quite a long time. Is it a month ago? When you last at Seoul?

Your phone buzz

 

From Dujun:

you didn’t come for study tonight.

 

You rolled your eyes at the thought you’ve been receiving.

 

To Dujun:

Stop poking your nose into my personal affairs.

 

Is all that you send as a reply to him.

You didn’t get why is he doing that either, he is such a nosy that trying to figure out as to why were you crying in the rain last time, till the point of investigating what are you up to that you now no longer hang out with Beast and have been ditching class once in a while.

Well, can’t totally blame you for that now doesn’t it? You have to work as to earn your pocket money so that you can pay your living expenses. No more hanging out, no more having fun, no more socializing.

Well, this is not the first time you have been doing this, it is just the first time that they encounter this kind of you. Well, couldn’t blame them for this too now either.

Speaking of which, your mind travels down the memory lane when this happened last time, you rely on leeteuk a lot. Of course at that time, you are not together and you don’t even know whether he’s aware of your very existence or not but you just rely on him a lot. You tweeted him a lot and you still remember how he would tweet back, giving you all sorts of encouragement and motivation.

Eventhough it is indirect, but you are just so thankful that he is there.

Your heart sank at the realization.

But, its not the same anymore. You can’t bring yourself to do that anymore, you have not tweet him like that anymore that it feels like forever.

The flash of events that happened on that day is still so evident in your eyes.

The moment you found out that he’s getting married with Kang Sora on the very next day of when you were drenched crying in the rain, when all the bull have been happening to you and you even tweeted him a goodbye, attempting to deactivate your twitter account, wishing him a happy and blessed married life with her.

Right at the moment, he hold up a press conference and explains that the press statement release is because he’s engaging with the programme of ‘We Got Married’ and he asked everyone or more precisely ELF to please understand and give their blessing.

You left all his call and text unanswered, his tweet un-reply. You just wrapped yourself in your very own designed cocoon. You just don’t get it on just how on earth everything would just crumbles down just like this.

That’s when you get into twitter. Logging in and checking on how is he doing.

You checked on Sukira since he didn’t tweet, and all that you found is a picture of him that breaks your heart a little.

His face has got skinnier, his cheek sunk, his eye bag sag, and more than anything else, he doesn’t smile.

“what happened to you hubby..?”

@special1004 *hugs tight and give you strength* be strong.. #imissyouloveyou

@special1004  please be strong.. I just hope you are doing fine.. #imissyouloveyou

“if you are doing it right, you should have be happy with her, but why are you like this?” your heart wrench at the thought.

You should have go to her at time like this. At least. I’m sorry I couldn’t be there for you.

Somehow.. just somehow, the cold that is providing your soul a sort of comfort doesn’t feel warmth anymore, you feel suffocated right now.

You didn’t know what to do, you are still feeling hurt when he choose to do that programme. You were hurt when you see all the pictures update of the shipping sails that support the couple. You were hurt when you see him preparing special events and even kneeling on his one knee for her.

At the very thought, a tear roll down.

You pick up your phone abruptly when it ring.

“I miss you..”

“well you better be because the idea of smashing your skull with a chair made of iron, is very tempting right now..” you said within your tears


so, its Dujun the knight of the shining armor at that time.. what say u guys?

liking it or do you wish someone else to be the savior?

who do you think called ___(you)____ ? xP

let me know your thoughts so that I could make this more interesting! ^^

comment & upvote guys!

welcome to the new subscriber!