chapter 16

#imissyouloveyou

Leeteuk droves, it is silent and he stop then..

You sigh heavily when he make his way out.. you look at the house in front of you.. that’s the most beautiful house you’ve ever seen..exactly your type but you didn’t let it show anyhow..

Soon, leeteuk open your door..

“don’t you wanna come out?” he bend so that your eyes meet him..

You remain silent and turn to the other side..

He lean forward towards you..you get the flashback when he forcefully kissed you at NB that day.. you start to pale, shivering, you wanna scream but your voice wont come out..

Without you knowing, you are phobia after that incident.. you are scared everytime there’s someone(a guy) coming close to you or hug you..

Leeteuk unclasped your seat belt for you.. when he went up, he shocked to find your pale face, you are sweating a lot too..

“yah.. what happen??” he worried but didn’t show it.. when you didn’t reply to him, he start to get damn worried.. he shook you..gently, on his knee

“yah.. kim hana! What’s wrong with you? Why are you so pale? Why are you sweating??”

Your hand relflex fast when his face getting closer to yours, you push him away hard without you knowing..

Your eyes meet him who falls down on the ground and you can see misery in it.. your heart ticked..

“why did I saw misery in his eyes?” your heart says

“just..stay..away..from..me..” you stuttered

“why did you look like you are scared? Its not like I’m gonna you or something?” he snapped

You breathe heavily.. your breath start to cool down now..the increased beat that you feel like burning just now start to fade when he’s away.. you clutch your chest as it get tighten

“are you ok? Do you wanna go to hospital??”

“just..stay..away..” your breath is still uneven

Ok, lets get in.. he said and walks from there, heading inside the house..

“why is she like that?” he puzzled

Once you feel better, you make your way inside the house slowly..

“I wanna go back..” you said as you drag your luggage with you, trying to go out~

But leeteuk is fast enough.. he block your way~~

“please.. you didn’t look ok.. go up to the first floor.. the second door is guest room.. get some rest..” he walks closer to you..

Your headache shoot up, your breath is uneven..you held your arm to the wall beside you..

“I told you to stay away from me!” you hissed.. you just wanna walk away from there..

“you cant even walk, what are you thinking of going? Look!now, you are offcicially my girlfriend..if I let you go and you end up faiting, people will blame me for being a jerk boyfriend who let his sick girlfriend wondering outside alone after we have that fight in the airport,in front of everyone! And if that happen, it’ll stain my reputition and its all your FAULT!!YOUR FAULT!!” he yell to you..

You shocked.. your headache is killing you with his yelling to you now.. you hold your head tightly, leaning to the wall and slide downward to the floor..

“stop it..you are the one who makes everything to be complicated!”you shoot him back

“now, stay in here for this few days, if they find you go back, I’m the one who’s in trouble, I’ll have to answer more than million question from everyone.. and we are going to my parent’s place tomorrow..” he make his way to the kitchen..

“what? Why would i? I am not your girlfriend..it was a ridiculous statement ever!”

“ridiculous?” his heart sank.. “shouldn’t you be happy that me, your hubby is declaring to the whole world that we are dating?”

“that is before I know that you are a jerk..”

“WMOH?? YAH!!!” he snapped but didn’t come in front to you.. he stay in the kitchen

“let’s make it like this, you follow me to see my parents and I’ll let you go back after that..how does that sound?” he offered

“but why did you need me to meet your parents? i’m not your girlfriend!!take your girlfriend to them, wont you be ashamed lying to them about your girlfriend??” you shout back

“its because she don’t want to and if I didn’t bring back my girlfriend, mom will marry me off to that girl that I don’t even know just to maintain our business relationship..” his heart speaks slow..

“yah! You still have to even if you don’t want.. YOU ARE MY GIRLFRIEND NOW! In case you forget that that’s what the whole world think of you.. and just one bad statement by me, did you know how ELF will chase you down the earth??” he smirks to you while crossing his arm and lean to the wall..

You sigh hard..

“fine.. but I wanna go back tomorrow..immediately after meeting you parents!” you state firmly

“whatever…” he rolled his eyes..

“now, go and rest! You gotta come with me to NB tonight..”

You turn to him and shot him a glare..

“you are my girlfriend though..my friends will be suspicious if I don’t bring you there though” he said without looking at you..

You are so angry now, you feel like throwing your luggage at on his head now..

You stormed off to the room he directed to you before,you get in and slam the door..

 

Upon hearing that, leeteuk sigh..

“why is it so hard to make you stay?” he reminiscing someone in his head..


DBSK house:

Ha neul stormed off in to the house, slammed the door behind her.. changmin jump.. startled by the loud bang.. junsu and jaejoong runs to the hall.. yoochun who’s working out at their mini gym stop, pulling off his headphone..

Everyone look to each other…

“what happen jae??” honey, jaejoong’s girlfriend ask

“I don’t know cookies~ she stormed off just like that to her room..” jae gave out his worried face..

yah.. who make her angry like that?” yoochun walk up and get his towel, clearing his sweat bead and drink his mineral water..

“its ok jae.. let me take a look..i think she needs girl-to-girl talk..” honey walk but jae grab her hand

“be careful cookies.. she like to throws things around when she got giddy like that..” honey smile and peck jaejoong’s cheek

“no worries boyfie~~” and she left to upstairs, where ha neul rooms are…

Everyone sight turn to the front door which open up.. only to find yunho’s angry face

and yoseob walking behind him..

Junsu flinch when yunho stormed off to the upstairs too.. jaejoong sigh, he takes his apron off and leave for yunho..

“yah.. what’s with that? Why everyone making me scared?” junsu pout and leave to the kitchen back when the oven ting..

“ah! My chicken is done” he runs to the oven..

Changmin and yoochun exchange glance before they turn to yoseob..they make it close to him..

“oh..hyung..”

“what happen?” changmin asked

“YOU BETTER TELL ME!” yoochun yell a bit

“ah!ahh.. ani!!.. I was worried—“ yoseob continues to tell them everything.. stuttering..if there’s anyone that yoseob is afraid of, that’s yoochun who did not taken aback by his aegyo~

 

Half an hour later:

 

Honey brings ha neul down..all cool and jae brings yunho down..

“cha..let’s eat everyone...” junsu come out from the kitchen holding the plate with roasted chicken, yoseob help him to set the table..

“unnie.. gomawoyo..i feel much better now..” ha neul said, holding honey’s hand, smiling to her..

“nah~don’t say that..” they hug each other

“ahh~ my cookies is so sweet!!” jae comes and hold honey by her waist, peck her lips..

“euww~~hyung!! We are going to eat here!” junsu squeal

“get a room” changmin smirk

“yah! Just say that you guys jealous of me..i got my dear cookies with me..” jae hug honey

“yah yah yah..” changmin said slyly while taking his seat

“ha neul coma and sit beside me..” changmin pat the place beside him.. ha neul smile widely and sit at there..

“honey unnie..when did you get back to here?”

“oh.. just this morning..” honey sit when jae pull the chair out for her

“oh..that’s why jaejoong hyung went out early in the morning..he went to get you at the airport..” yoseob said while tasting the chicken “ah junsu hyung!this is marvelous!!” he take a bigger part of the chicken..

“yah! Eat slowly.. and leave some for me too!” changmin shout..

Everyone laugh then..

“yah honey..its good that you are back, next time don’t do modeling at place far away, hyung is IMS-ing everyday!! I cant take it anymore..” yoochun said..

Jaejoong spill his soup that he just fed in hearing that.. the whole table laugh

“yah! Its true noona!!jaejoong hyung keep on bulying me!” junsu pout

“he bullied me too!!” changmin add

“YAH YAH!!” jaejoong yell

“just as true.. he cant concentrate during practice too.. I have to teach him the same step hundreds of time..” yunho speaks

“yAH YUNHO! YOU TOO??!!” jaejoong

“aigoo..it looks like my baby Is not behaving well..” honey said

“aniya cookies.. its not like that..” jaejoong try hard to explain it to honey but keep on stuttering when the others wont let him..

But all of them stop when their hearing caught of something at the hall.. ha neul went up abruptly.. her jaw drops down when she saw what she see on the tv..

BREAKING NEWS!!SUPER JUNIOR LEETEUK WHO’S SEEN TO FIGHT WITH DBSK LEADER JUNG YUNHO ANNOUNCE THAT HE’S DATING..SHOCKING THE WHOLE NETIZEN..MILLION OF ELF CRIES.. WHO’S THAT GIRL?? SUPER JUNIOR LEADER LEETEUK EVEN KNELT AND BEGGING HER FOR NOT LEAVING…

The news went on and on.. soon, everyone were at the hall..

yunho stiffened.. “he announced that?” his heart sank

yoochun look at no other but yunho..

“YOU PARK JUNGSOO!!!” ha neul shout “oppa! Where is he usually are?” ha neul turns to junsu

“eunhyuk always said he’s going to NB quite often” junsu says

“kyunhyun says that too..” changmin said

“honey unnie.. we are going to NB tonight.. we’ll get hana back..” ha neul said sternly

“let’s have some fun.. shall we.. baby?” honey ask jaejoong while leaning to his broad chest

“of course..” jae answer..

I knew it.. jae is flexible when it comes to honey unnie..

Ha neul smirk and went up..


hi guys!!!!

here is another update!! ^^

and.. and... and... tonight there will be double post!!! i promised to make it up for you guys right?^^

woahahahaha..stay tuned guys!!

enjoy reading!! ;)

comment and let me know what you think about it guys ok? :)