chapter 43

#imissyouloveyou

At Skrillex:

Beast stand out from the crowd lining up in front of the club’s door as they step out from the convertible Porsche drove by Hyunseung and Maserati drove by Junhyung.

Some girls are fawning over the four gorgeous looking guys all dressed up in black leathers mostly and shades, looking cool more than ever.

Junhyung lead all of them and the bouncer of the club step aside to let their VVIP walks into the club.

As soon as they step inside, the cool hip-hop song blaring through the club, with fancy light hovering all over, showering the clubs making it more than alive and classy than it already is. This club right here is no usual hang out clubs. This is the best club down town where only VVIP/VIP or the conglomerates goes to.

“so much for staying out of the mess and wait till I call you guys uh?” all of them turns to find none other than Eric, junhyung’s big brother smirking while taking his drink from the bartender.

“hyung..” junhyung bow for a bit and run to fist pump his brother.

“so long didn’t see you guys around.. can’t say that I’m glad to see you guys HERE when I know what all of you intend to do though.” Eric gesture his hand and all of them follow him to the second floor at a lounge where is Eric’s place.

“hyung.. you still own this lounge huh?” hyunseung smirk, taking a seat nicely and sip on a beer that the waiter has just served, making everyone else shocked at his bluntness.

“be nice hyunseung. I thought you changed.” Eric said, making hyunseung’s hand jerk in d middle of gulping a drink and put it down.

“the very more reason on why you should let us be a part of this.” Hyunseung said flat.

Eric roll his eye. There’s nothing that he could ever say to intimidate this kid. The more reason why the higher ups want him to recruit the potential kid to be one of the leader.

Dujun, gikwang, and junhyung throwing sights on each other warily.

“eric hyung.. can we please talk about this even without killing each other?” junhyung said slowly.. changing glance from eric to hyunseung.

Dujun and the others start to shift on their seats uneasily. The staring contest between hyunseung and eric come to an end when few more people came to the lounge.

“long time no see kid!” one of them slaps hyunseung shoulder making the later flinched

“ah tablo hyung! I told you so many times don’t do as you please!” hyunseung shouts

“don’t blame me. Old habits die hard!” tablo shrug

“old temper die hard too I see…” hyunseung freeze in his seat looking at the one who is sitting in front of him.

“kim kibum.”

“key” dujun eyes widen looking at key who’s sitting beside tablo in his white suit elegantly.

“bastard really came down.” Hyunseung hiss

“can we please sort the priority and do what we are here for..?” gikwang finally said.

Eric clear his throat.

“kids listen. None of you going to do ANYTHING. We’ll get this done.” Eric point to himself and tablo.

“we couldn’t risk alarming Alan.” Tablo said “especially you hyunseung. YOU stay out of his sight!” tablo warn

“so I was right about this Alan” hyunseung spat

“so, what are you doing here?” dujun point to key.

“ I’m checking if they are keeping her in here.” He said while his eyes roaming into the crowd, sipping his beer without a care in the world that his brother is questioning him seriously.

“how on earth do you know this place?” dujun ask again, this time which more authorities.

“none of your business” he answer absentmindedly.

“but-“

“alan is here.” Key said, making everyone looking downstairs at a group of people who were just walking in heading to the other lounge balcony at the first floor.

“so that’s the so called alan..” gikwang whisper unconsciously.

“everyone move..” eric said while he and tablo go down

Hyunseung were about to follow them when someone yanked him. He is infuriated to find key is the one who yank him.

“what the hell?!”

“don’t you dare break your promise to hana! IF she came to me regretting that she even try to change you and blame herself, just know that I’m going to rip your limb apart then.” Key hiss every word before he left to the dance floor.

“who on earth does he think he is?” hyunseung fist ball.

“what do we do now?” gikwang ask.

“we can only wait for eric hyung.. we can’t risk eric hyung plan.. we couldn’t be the leak and alarm that Alan.” Junhyung defeated at his brother order.

“hyunseung…” all of them turn to dujun who’s looking intensely on hyunseung

“who are you really?? How come all of you know each other? How does key know where to come as soon as he land?”

Hyunseung gulp.

The moment hyunseung try to say something, a fight broke down at the dance floor, all of them turn only to find key throwing punch at some guy and yelling something incoherently.

“what happened?” gikwang asked

“that’s hana!!” junhyung run downstairs, follows by the others and fight along with key. That’s when Alan know tablo and eric’s plan and they head out after changing few gun shots. Everyone in the club shriek fearfully, running out of the club.

Dujun’s heart fell when he caught the sight of hana slump on her knee to the floor, wrist and ankle tied behind her, mouth tape, struggling from a guy holding to her. He throw another punch before kicking the guys hard at chest, sending his opponent flying backward at the force.

He’s about to run to kick at the thug who yank hana’s hair trying to drag her away when a punch came from his left, making him fall. Hana collide her head hard with the guy and hyunseung came from behind and taking down the guy.

“hana noona!”  key get to hana and her eyes moist with tears.

She step toward key but she wobbled, falling into him.

“NOONA!!” key shake her but her eyes lidded, tears falling.

“kim hana!” Dujun run to her side and quickly untie her.

Soon they were joined by everyone else since tablo and eric’s men got all the thug down.

Hyunseung scoop hana away from key’s arm into his, running outside

“yah jang hyunseung where are you taking her?” key and tablo yell at the same time

“I’m ing taking her to the hospital unless all of you have other place in mind! She’s battered for God sake! Get the ing car now will ya?!” hyunseung yell making everyone shriek to his tone.

NEVER did they see this sight of him.

“take my car!” key said and open the door to the car with his chauffer in it as they get out of the club.

Hyunseung put hana in and both of them get into the car before speeding off to the hospital.

 

“so much of asking you guys to stay put huh?” tablo’s voice rage in anger but eric hold his shoulder to stop him.

“damn it!” tablo hissed frustrated and walkout of the club.

“stay low kiddos. Make sure you be careful whenever you go out. I don’t want to hear something like Alan got any of you or something. Just don’t make me hear that.” Eric warn before he too, leave.


In the car:

Dongwoon’s phone rang and ha neul put the line on speaker.

“oh hyung..” dongwoon said as he focus onto the road.

“dongwoon ah.. we found hana.” Dujun voice rang.

 Tires screeching as dongwoon pull over abruptly and step on the brake. Everyone snap and gasp, looking at the phone.

Leeteuk’ heart thump.

“hello.. dongwoon.. are you ok?” dujun call as he heard the screeching sound

“y-yes hyung.. where is noona?”

“hyunseung and key brought her to the hospital and we’re heading there now.”

“is she okay?” yunho ask

Leeteuk keep quiet and stay still but his fist already curl, worries washes his face.

“maybe you should come here and see for yourself.”

Leeteuk’s brows twitch at that.

Everyone remain silent.

“ok hyung.. which hospital?” dongwoon ask

“university hospital downtown..”

“ok I got it.” Dongwoon replied and step on the gas.

The whole ride to the hospital were silent. As they reached, everyone follow dongwoon.

Leeteuk stop a step from entering the room which everyone have rushed into.

He take a deep breath, with a curl fist, he made his way inside. His heart drop at the sight of hana lying down on the hospital bed with battered face and body.

-

(Leeteuk’s POV):

I didn’t know what I am feeling right when my eyes finally have a sight on her.

She’s there..

Lying down there on hospital bed.

She’s…. battered.

My stomach churn.

The cut on her forehead, the black and blue cheekbone, red imprint across her face, burst lips.

I can’t bear to have my sight linger on at her but I couldn’t bring myself to turn away from her too.

 

(No one’s POV):

Hyunseung who is sitting right beside hana step away at the unconsciously nearing leeteuk.

He seems lost in his thought but his step didn’t stop. Pace by pace, he walks towards hana.

He don’t even seem to notice the presence of others in the room too. he don’t even hear what so ever conversation that he’s hearing. Everything just sound so buzzing to him now.

He is just. Numb.

Hyunseung make his way from the chair beside hana and leeteuk just sit there nonchalantly, clasping  her hand in his, holding it tight to his dear life, eyes never leaving the very lady lying in the hospital bed.

Yunho sigh deeply and gesture everyone to leave the room to make space for the two.

Even though hyunseung refuse at first, dujun glare make him budge somehow.

The room is now eerily silent.

The silence is killing leeteuk as seconds tick while he hears his heart crack as his eye trails every cut, scratch, bruise, and wound on her.

Without him knowing, his fist curl tightly and a tear drop when he kiss the back of her palm where his hand are clasping her so tightly now.

“I’m sorry..” is the words that manage to escape his lips. He feel so suffocated at the moment that it is amazing that those words even made escape.

His throat feels like it’s tighten, his chest constrict as he longingly looking at his wounded woman. His woman. His love. His.

“I’m sorry I wasn’t there when you need me the most.” He said before he lightly kiss her forehead, his eyes closing, feeling the sincerity of the words that he feels came out from the very deepest core of his heart.

He never thought he could be this sincere.

He pulls away a bit from her, to savor every and each part of her features when he notice her eyebrows knitted together.

Face contorting as she’s in pain and her whimpering in nightmare starts. Hana whimpers getting louder as she start thrashing around.

“hana.. kim hana..” leeteuk hold her hands together but fails because she struggles a lot from his hold like she’s fighting someone.

She starts curling on her side and her chest heaving up and down rapidly like she’s out of breath, hands dabbing chest hard, struggling in her inner battle.

Leeteuk panic for a moment and he wipe the sweat bead form on her forehead with his shirt sleeves, tapping her cheek in hope she’ll be awaken but fails.

Her whimper getting louder making hyunseung, dujun, key, yunho and ha neul rush inside, eyes wide at the situation.

“what happened?” yunho shocked.

“hana!” hyunseung yell but key hold him back

“we should call for the doctor!” ha neul said while she ran outside

Key stay rooted on the floor somehow.

Leeteuk getting more panic by second that hana is now wailing in her sleep but still didn’t awake even though he try to shake her up.

Dujun who hesitated at first, make his way straight to hana and hug her tight in his embrace earning a deadpan glare from almost everyone. Except for the dumbfounded leeteuk who’s looking at dujun who’s hugging hana, soothing her with sweet nothing as he whisper in her ears, her back and surprisingly, hana’s whimper calm down and she just sniffles instead of whimpering or wailing. No more body trashing or whatsoever.

Everyone gawk at the sight.

The moment hana’s grip on him loosen, he let her down on the bed again and she instinctively curl to her side, near to leeteuk and unconsciously hold his arm tight and fall back to sleep.

Dujun sigh, throwing a meaningful look to leeteuk.

Somehow, leeteuk feel his heart shattered at the sight. His girls is suffering, struggling, this bad, and he, didn’t know. He inhale deeply at the feel of his heart constrict, holding her hand back in his just as tight as she’s holding him.

“how did you know about noona’s nightmare?” everyone turns to key cold tone, making dujun flinched a little.

“should we talk about this outside?” dujun want to leave but hyunseung stop him in track.

“you are not going anywhere before we get to know how did you freaking know how to calm her freaking down when her boyfriend herself didn’t know how to!” hyunseung’s word stab leeteuk’s heart and make yunho flinch he didn’t know why.

“I am not obliged to explain about this to anyone else except for her boyfriend.” Dujun hiss to hyunseung and key

“well then explain to me.” Leeteuk said

He seriously want to know.

“this is not the first time it happened. It happened once when I practically saved her from the thugs and it just happened to be that she had this nightmare after I brought her home after she fall off her consciousness.”

Leeteuk heart crumpled into pieces as he heard it one by one if it even still have pieces left.

“and leeteuk please don’t take it wrongly, it just happened to be I tried to stop her from thrashing and hurting herself that I hug her and she loosen up. That’s how I figured it out.” Dujun turn particularly to leeteuk while explaining.

He don’t want the latter to misunderstand him.

“so it has been going on for quite a while huh.” Leeteuk whisper as he throw his sight back to hana, his left free arm, her hair soothingly, hoping she will be fine and out of this misery soon.

“and it seems like she didn’t know about it.. she didn’t know she’s been having nightmare that bad you know..” dujun add.

“and I know nothing about it..” it came out as a choke from leeteuk throat.


*gasp* =O

aww leeteuk 3

n what's with hyunseung demeanor about hana?

 

sorry to spoil u guys dat its going to get sad n all conflicting from here...=P

 

hey readers... sorry for being hiatus for quite a while. ^^

comment & upvote! <3

thanks for staying here & welcome to new readers n subscribers!