chapter 4

#imissyouloveyou

limping, you walk into your class..

"noona noona... where is ha neul noona??" dongwoon ask while pouting..

"ha neul?? she should be here by now.. maybe out side? at school's park?? you know she loves to take sky picture in this range of time.." you smile...

"ah.. RIGHT!! aish, dongwoon you should have think of that! PABO!" he smacked his own head before moving out... you smile to his cuteness...

turn out from there, you head down to the hall.. you need to check everything over there, only two days left before the special talent nightz..

you miss your hubby thus, you take out your phone and tweet him..

@special1004 hubby.. dont worry about me.. i'm doing ok.. i'm gonna be fine.. just limping a bit.. gonna check how things going on at the hall.. take care! #imissyouloveyou

@special1004 i miss you.. *hugs* have a good day! for me.. uhm.. ok maybe not a so good day.. you-know-who is here.. aish~ hope we are not gonna fight.. AGAIN! #imissyouloveyou

everyone greet you as you walk into the hall.. you try your best to avoid dujun.. you dont wanna fight today.. you are too tired..

"oh haneul, neon wasso??" you turn and find her with dongwoon who keeps on laughing and giggling

"noona! i'm gonna perform tomorrow.. together with dujun hyung.. we are going to play piano and sing when the door close..." dongwoon said while hugging ha neul from her back..

"nan ara.. so, you.. do your best ok?"

"of course i will.. kikwang hyung is gonna dance tomorrow.."

"dance? omg that's cool!" ha neul and you voice out simultaneously..

"oh, there's kikwang.. kikwang oppa!!" he neul call him...

kikwang turn his back and little did you know is he's talking with dujun...

now, even dujun is coming towards you, ha neul and dongwoon direction...

"hyung, show us some of your moves.." dongwoon excited..

"huh?" kikwang confused

"yah kikwang.. show some of it.. i wanna see.." you smile brightly

"i oso wanna watch.. kikwang oppa always the best when it comes to dance.." he neul add..

"tchhhh.." you heard it from dujun but hello~ who cares??

"erm.. why not me?? me?? i'm a cute dancer!!" yoseob interfere..

"wmoh?? yah... how can you say that?" kikwang turn to yoseob

"yah hyung!! i'm the cutest!" dongwoon yell!

all of you laugh then...

then, why dont we try and look who's the cutest?" yoseob suggest..

"OK!" both dongwoon and yoseob excited..

watching kikwang, yoseob then lie on the ground making all of you shock and try to be cuter...

"aigoo!! aigoo!! yoseob you are so cute!" you praise him earning a kiss on your cheek..

"NO NO NO!! my dongwoon is the cutest!!!" ha neul said... all of you turn to dongwoon then..

"awww~~~ my dongwoon is the cutest!! cutest!!!" ha neul is excited.. all of you just laugh..

"aww noona.. i only got you!!" dongwoon hug ha neul and kiss her cheek.. ha neul blushed straight away..

"neon! what are you going to perform tomorrow??" dujun point your face

you spun around, wanna get going from there..but he pull your hand..

"i asked you, so answer.." he stress his voice

"i dont think i need to answer it.. you dont even have the right to hold me.." you grab his hand out from yours... flare in anger..

"there they go at it again..." you can heard it from yoseob

"why scared? i know you gonna dance but you??? huh!! can you?? dance??? ms straight???" he smirk

"i'm sorry but i dont have time to mess my time today.." he pull you once again and push you to the chair there.. stumble, you flare in anger

"what about a dance battle.. i wanna see your moves... now and right here at the moment.."

all of them turn forth and back towards you and dujun

"you just wont stop it right? ok deal.."

"but hana your.." ha neul stop her words when you look at her, knowing that you dont want her to tell them about your leg..

soon, music blast off, dujun start with his moves, you tempt him and try to do your best.. he did some b-boying and you did free style.. its because your leg is hurting you like hell.. you feel the urge to stop but then didnt.. dujun who feel challenge by your freestly do some pumping.. you try to resist your pain but at one point you fell and cant wake up.. dujun smile in victory..

"you.. are no good.." he point your face and left...

you breathe hardly...

"hana.. are you ok? your leg??" ha neul rush to you..

"noona gwechana?" dongwoon concern

"yah hana.. just wake up.. dont have to be like that.. losing is lose.." yoseob said

"dont worry about me, just give me some time..."

all of them left as you insist..

you try to wake up but fail.. you grab the chair and try to bear your weight so that you can get up,, half standing, you fell to your side, end up on the floor..

"! why cant i move my leg??"

"why is she struggling to stand? is something wrong??" said dujun who's actually didnt get out from the hall..

watching you fail another attempt to wake up..

you feel as someone is behind you and when you wanna turn to look at who it is, you shocked when that someone lift you up bridal style..

"YAH!! PUT ME DOWN!! PUT ME DOWN!!" dujun however ignores you and bring you towards his car and put you inside at the passenger seats..

"yah! i wanna go home!"

"i'll send you back.." dujun said as he clasp his seatbelt

"i dont need you to send me, i can go back by myself" you open the car door and try to walk but feel again, your head hit the road and bleed..

dujun who saw that unclaps his seatbelt and run towards you..

"cant you just listen to me? i'll send you back! you cant even walk, how are you going to take bus to go home?" dujun hold you as you hold your head.. your vision starts to blur and soon you cant see anything..


"where is she? is she doing fine?? maybe i should tweet something..."

leeteuk moves towards his table and get his I-Pad to tweet..

완료 sukira ..오늘 와주셔서 감사합니다.. 비온다 ...자 신을 잘 모셔라 ...

"done! hope she see it.. take care!" leeteuk sigh


here is another uodate for today! thanks guys for reading!

WELCOME to new readers and subscribers~

feel free to comment and let me know what did you think yeah...

your comments are LOVED! :)