chapter 26

#imissyouloveyou

You wake up and get downstairs to make some breakfast..

You soon heard foot step descend the stairs.. you smile widely..

Placing the grilled bakon in the plate, you turn and put it on the table..

“good morning” leeteuk place one glasses and one cup at the side of the plate..

“morning..” you smile.. “when did you come down?” you take a seat when he pull the chair for you..

he kiss your forehead before seating in front of you and pour a hot coffee in your cup and orange juice in his glass..

you smell the coffee and brighten.. “its mocha.. when did you get this?” your eyes widen with sparks..

“anything for my bubbly.. I even went out to starbucks to get this for you..” he said while lacing the butter on the toast..

“wmoh? But.. I didn’t hear you went out~ you shouldn’t do that..” you pout

“why shouldnt I? of course I would.. for my bubbly..” he grin “its actually just a packet of instant mocha in the cabinet and I make some for ya..come. eat this..” he feed you the toast..

“but,..”

“just eat and stop worrying.. I’m hungry..” he make an agaeyo...

“aigoo~ my nickky so cute…” you pinch his cheek and he blushed..

 

“you wanna come with me to the dorm, but I’m going to schedule right afterwards..” he said while checking his phone..

“hurm, wouldn’t I be disturbing you?” you rub the back of your neck and sit on the hand rest of the sofa..

“why would you be?” he stop checking his phone and put it on the stand.. getting closer to you.. “are you uncomfortable being with other members?”

“nah… not like that.. I would like to meet them but then it will be kind of awkward if I just tag along with you everywhere...”

“no it wouldn’t be.. if you forgot something my miss bubbly..” he your hair “the whole south korea now knows that I’ve got a girlfriend, so.. it wont be awkward.. and about the members, you gotta know them first, you’ll like my kids.. believe me..” he hold your hand

“okay.. perhaps its not that bad at all..” you said and hold hid hand back

“okay.. get ready now..”

 

You get down after changed..

“oh ok ryeowook, hyung is bringing her over then..” leeteuk turn around while still talking to the phone and stops in trace when his eyes catch you..

“do I look okay nickky?” you ask, worried you didn’t look presentable..

Leeteuk cut the line off.. he walks to you,with a smile on his face, sneaking his hand around your petite waist and pull you closer..

“beautiful.. you are so beautiful bubbly..” he rested his forehead on yours..

You smile widely..blushing..

“aigoo.. my bubbly is blushing..” he pinch your cheek and peck your lips.. “come on.. they are waiting for you..” he let you go and get his car key together with his back pack before holding your hand and lead you to his car..

Suju’s dorm:

“oh. Ehm.. nickky, I’m nervous.. will they like me?” you ask warily as leeteuk place his thumb on the detector..

“tell me why they wont..” he smile and sound beep sound is heard before leeteuk laced his finger with yours and bring you inside..

“oh hyung, you are here..” ryeowook said as he place his bowl of cereal down.. and walk towards you..

“yah! Leeteuk hyung is here!” ryeowook yell but the other members who didn’t know that you are coming with leeteuk just continue eating..

“noona!! You look so pretty!” ryeowook giggles and pinch your cheek, you blush right here and then..

“oh.. thank you.. sorry about yesterday.. I’m just..”

“ah.. noona its ok.. don’t worry..” ryeowook pat your shoulder..

“thanx wookie.. ehm.. can I call you that? Wookie? Can I?” you ask beforehand

“of course you can! Assa!! I have a noona now!! Noona is the best!!” ryeowook jump around and hug you.. you chuckled..

Leeteuk eyes widen…

“noona??” eunhyuk stops eating

“did I heard the right thing?” siwon ask

“that’s mean there’s a girl in our dorm?” hankyung

“right here and now??” donghae

“I’m gonna check it out!” kyuhyun smirk and get up from the dining table..

“if ryeowook is squealing, that means she’s a beautiful girl! Ah.. noonaaaa!” sungmin get up and went in front

“yah! I’m coming as well!” kibum

“I want to follow too!” shindong

“hyung wait!!” henry runs after kyuhyun

“kids..” heechul snorted, continue eating

“you make you sound so very old!” yesung said before running to the front too..”

“hyung.. you are not coming?” zhoumi said as he walks too, leaving heechul..

“if they call her noona then could it be…?” heechul heart beats rapidly

 

At the living room:

“oh! Its noona!” kyuhyun speaks and walk to you.. “hello noona! Good morning!” he hug you..

“yah yah yah!!” other members make a fuss that he hugs you…

Leeteuk pull him from you that he didn’t let you go..

Donghae smack his head “yah dongsaeng! How can you do that to your sister in law?”

“she’s not yet..” kyuhyun roll his eyes

“so, you want to try her over playboy?” siwon said sarcastically

“why not?” kyuhyun snorted

“what? Yah you maknae!you better don’t let me catch you..” leeteuk burst and start to chase kyuhyun all around..

You laugh hard..

“are they always like that?” you ask

“not really.. just every.. 5 minutes?” kibum said

“wmoh??” you shocked

“hi noona.. my name is lee hyukjae..you can call me eunhyukkie..” he introduce himself in English and hold your hand before kissing your hand

“yah! He even introduce himself in English! Yah monkey!” hankyung pull him backwards and stand in front of you, smiling..

“yah! No hurting my anchovy!” donghae said as he catch eunhyuk

“hi noona!!i’m hankyung! Cute hankyung!” hankyung wave frantically

You laugh and take his hand and shook his hand.. “nice to meet you kyungie..”

“kyaaaaaa!!noona shake my hand.. and I got new name! kyungieee!!” hankyung giggle

“I’m donghae..” he held his hand acting like a prince

“oppa.. are you getting a prince syndrome?” you ask laughing, still shaking his hand

“wmoh? Prince syndrome? HAHAHAHA!!” all of them laugh

“yah.. how come I’m your oppa and… and.. prince syndrome?” he ask bewilderedly

“step away so I can introduce myself already..” siwon push him away and give you his best genuine smile. “hi! I’m siwon.. nice to meet you, let’s take care of each other from now..”

“woah.. nice to meet you too formal man..” you said, you tip-toed and pat his shoulder, since he’s TOO TALL!

“HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!” another round of laughter burst in the dorm..

“hahah! You formal man!’ kyunhyun said while running away from leeteuk and siwon now team up with leeteuk to chase him…

“hahah! Hyung are old! Cant catch me!” kyuhyun stuck his tongue and continue running

“I’m kibum! Nice meeting you..” he smile.. befor wink at you..

“you got a good English man..” you punch his arm playfully..

‘yo.. you rocks girl!” kibum said..

“I’m sungmin! Noona is so pretty!!” sungmin introduce himself..

“thank you pinkie!!” you gave him new nickname

“I’m shindong.. you can call me dong dong…” shindong hug you

“can I call you dongie instead?” he nod..

“I’m henry.. a smart, cute, playfull, charming guys who can play instrument well in super junior..” he said proudly in front of you..

“another prince syndrome?” you ask everyone there and everyone start laughing uncontrollably..

“oh.. iknew you henry.. I like you the best when you play piano..”

“oh really!! Thanks noona!” he hug you

“I’m zhoumi.. I’m not really good in Korean and English so, I wish we could just get along well like the others..”

“oh.. what a gentlemen you are..nice meeting you.. don’t worry.. we will..” you gave him an assuring smile..

“I’m a weirdo.. kim jongwoon aka yesung imnida” yesung smirk

“you really are man..” you smile and shake hand with him..

“ehm.. someone is missing right? There’s only 14 of you here..” you said

“I’m heechul.. kim heechul.. you can call me heenim.. just drop the formality with me..” you turn to find heechul leaning to the wall, with hand crossing his chest, smiling..

“oh.. annyeong!” you wave cutely..

“yah.. I got schedule..” leeteuk panting hard, while his right hand slung on your shoulder.. everyone look at the intimacy between you two..

“its okay nickky.. i think I’m gonna be fine with them..” you turn to all of them “if you guys don’t mind me spending time at here..”

“since everyone have schedule today, we’ll take turn to accompany noona~ all of us want to go for a date with her..” ryeowook said..

“wmoh? All of you? Date?” leeteuk

“yeah.. and the first person who will take me out will be?” you getting excited

“ME!!” kyuhyun runs to you and hug you by the waist, panting hard, stuck his tongue out at leeteuk..

“cant be..” leeteuk..

“ok guys, the others don’t forget your turns to date hana so now, lets get going, we got schedule man..” heechul said..

“oh.. noona annyeong!!” everyone said and bow.. you touched for the respect they gave you..

“work well everyone..” you wave

Everyone starts to move out from the dorm..

“bye bubbly.. take care.. let me know if they bully you kays..” leeteuk pull you closer by waist..

“they wont nickky~” you pinch his nose.. “work well, don’t miss me too much..” you peck his lip and want to run away but he wont let go and kiss you deeply..

You smile then..

“tweet me..” he said before leaving you with kyuhyun..

“hye dates! Lets date!” kyuhyun drag you with him..

“I have a good feeling that today’s gonna be fun..” you feel happy like you never be..


long chappie i know~~

hope you guys like it!! ^^

ahh!! i got one more subscribers!! welcome!! ;)

thanks guys!!

i'm waiting for commentsss~~~ wee~~;)

see yah!!

ahh!! i miss all 15 of them!!

ELF!!! WE PROM15E TO BEL13VE!! heart