chapter 37

#imissyouloveyou

@special1004 good morning sunshine! ^^ have a good day yeah hubby! Wish me a good starter for the day! #imissyouloveyou

Leeteuk stirred awake from his slumber when his phone ring with notification.

 

@special1004 ahh~I’m so lazzzzyyyyyyy… Orzz #imissyouloveyou

@special1004 its first day back to school after 3 months of sem break.. oh God I just wanna curl in bed n laze around.. #imissyouloveyou

He lazily tossed is pillow aside and roll to the night stand and grab his phone and lay down on his stomach, opening only one eyes, peeking to see what is it about.

 

@special1004 off to class hubby.. full schedule today,class from 9-5pm~ take care! I’ll tweet u during break time! #imissyouloveyou

@special1004 *hugs hugs* do well today! Hubby fighting! ^^ I’ll do well too~~ ;) #imissyouloveyou

A smile broke apart when he put down his phone back and roll onto his back and hug his pillow, closing his eyes with a grin plastered on face

“good morning honey~~~” he sing a little before falling back to sleep

For a moment, he thought he can finally getting a good sleep now after receiving your mentions.

For a moment, he forgot that a thunderstorm is about to come.


At your college:

“yo minwoo’s cutie pie!” you turn to the voice who’s hand tapping your shoulder now

“eh-hey…” you smile happily.. its been such a long time since you last see this guy..

“happy meeting us so early in the morning now don’t you?” hyunseong smirk

“keep your bluff hyung..” minwoo push him behind

“hello there hana..”

“hi minwoo..” you smile, little did you know, your smile minwoo’s heart making him dumbfounded for a while

“earth to minwoo..” you wave in front of his face when you see him spacing out, earning burst of laughter from his other 5 friend

“ehmm.. ehm.. “ he fake cough, ears turning red somehow, cheek heating up

“ok hana, just thought of saying hi.. nice to meet you after such a long sem break.. see ya soon” the leader, donghyun said, head locking minwoo and dragging him away with the rest of the guys.

You just chuckles at their antique somehow, turning in front, walking towards your faculty when you saw someone sitting at the bench just right to the front door of your faculty.

A face that you hope you would not encounter this early in the morning. You sigh and try to walk pass him when he yank your arm.

You yanked your arm away, totally annoyed, eyes widen, but avoiding his gaze anyway

“can we please don’t do this so early in the morning? It’s a new start of the sem and I have a class to catch now..” you stated

“you and I need to talk.” His voice went down a few octave making it sound eerily calm.

“not now dujun.. not now.” You stare into his eyes and walk away.

“you don’t even care about key anymore now don’t you?!” he yell, catching attentions of everyone who are walking around the faculty building.

You snapped, your steps halt, closing your eyes, controlling your anger.

You didn’t need this. You’re already feeling bad as it is, you don’t need someone screaming at your head so early in the morning, adding the oil to the already burning flame.

“you just got to ruin the ing whole damn day for me don’t you?” you hissed, taking steps, bringing yourself closer to him, eye to eye.

If only look could hurt, dujun would have shattered into pieces now

He just chuckles to your demonic demeanor.

“don’t ing act like you know me yoon dujun, because no one ing do.”

“oh hell yeah? You think so? Ok let me tell you what, now this is not what’s with you but its what’s with my little brother! Are you just so ing shameless that you abandon him just like that just because you got into a relationship with that ing ?” he spite hatefully

“watch your mouth yoon dujun! Because last time I check, I don’t ing care who is it but if you were talking down my man, I’ll rip you into pieces!” you raise up your voice

Now both of you are really catching the whole campus attention as some of them are already staring down at both of you.

“your man? HAH!” dujun sigh exaperatedly “just you wait until he dump you!” he said it so hatefully, gazing into your eyes

“so what is your problem if he dump me?” you shoot back, body trembling out of anger

Your question somehow got him speechless. He was thinking about what he should answer you. He want to answer you as fast as he can because he want to get back to you but for some reason he can’t find one. No answer. He didn’t know either.

“oh guys, please not again…”

“already?? At this early in the morning even before class start??”  you heard peoples running towards you who you knew was Beast.

Soon you feel yoseob and ha neul comforting you by your side, eyes never taking off from Dujun’s face and you saw hyunseung, gikwang and junhyung on the other side, pushing dujun away from there.

“I ing hate him.” You spit out the words, and walk away from the faculty, leaving college, ignoring all the shouts calling for you. You just want to be alone now.


 

“yah yoon dujun! What’s gotten into you?”

“why pick up a fight with her so early in the morning?”

“do you really have to do this?”

Question by question were thrown to him but he just put on his poker face, taking out a book from his bag ‘Kinesiology of Musculoskeletal system’, put on his earphone and ignoring everyone.

“great! Both of them are ignoring us when all we want to do is to help them out!” yoseob roll his eyes, pissed off at dujun’s attitude,leaving dujun and taking his seat at the front with the rest of the guys.

“what could have happened? Hana was trembling  in anger just now.. for Godsake, never I saw that side of her before..” ha neul voice out, she’s worried about her best friend who left the college a while ago.

Ditching first class on the first day when the sem break has just finished, she tried calling her but her phone was put off.

“this is obviously about what happened in Korea duhh..” junhyung said as he sat on the lecture table in front of yoseob, adjusting his cap.

Gikwang just pout “I really wonder, what’s with them anyway.. they seem so tangled around..” he voice out

“I’m just tired of both of them fighting.. can’t they please don’t get to each other throat everytime they see each other?” hyunseung feeling irritated

“I know right, they have to be lock into a room together for a night or something.. aish!! So irritating!” yoseob even fist punch the air

All of them throwing looks on dujun but the latter just IGNORE everything making everyone scowl.

“ok good morning guys, now eyes on screen, let’s proceed to the gait analysis that consist of swing phase and stance phase starting with toe off, midswing, heel strike, foot flat, midstance, heel off, toe off. “ a lecturer come inside and starts with the class.

Junhyun, gikwang and hyunseung finally taking their seats and focusing on screen.

Everyone were focused in the class but one person.

Yoon dujun.

“did I make her ditch class? Ditching class is totally not like her though..” he bit his lower lip, guilt consuming his being.


 

You are walking alone through the streets of the town..

Walking step by step without any direction, only paying attention to your own little world, kicking the pebbles on pavement.

Dujun’s words keep replaying in your head. You are very pissed with what did he said about leeteuk that your fist curl, but you soon loosened up at the thought of key.

“noona is sorry kibum ah.. so sorry..” your eyes stinging trying to resist the tears that felt like its about to pool at the very words.

You look up to the blue sky, remaining static in your stance, ignoring the buzy buzzing world evolving around you at the town where you were raised up.

“noona is sorry dongsaeng ah.. let’s meet up when both of us are back in our right mind.” You said painfully.

Your attention switch to your buzzing phone, looking at the caller ID stated ‘mom’ you clear your throat so that your croaked voice wont be evident.

“hello mom..” you said

Your eyes widen at what your mom told you, face stricken with pain, your leg freeze on the ground when all that you want to do right now is to run as fast as you can to a faraway place that no one knows.

“I’m coming back.” You said before you cut off the line

-

“what do you mean when you asked me to stay safe mom?” you rush back home, now facing your mom who is busy cooking

“just stay safe hana..”

“but why?!” you raise up your voice a little bit

“don’t expect me to just let this get away like this.. there would be no other reason for you to tell me that unless someone is back on our track. AGAIN..” you said, and somehow your heart breaks at the very last  word that come out from your mouth.

Your mom sigh desperately, didn’t know how to explain the whole thing to you because sincerely, she don’t want to, and you know that.

This whole keeping ‘it’ a secret from you is one whole thing of a bull because at the end of the day, you are the one who always get inflicted from the pain as the result.

You are not a fool who are oblivious to these kind of thing anymore, it happened a lots of time before.

So many times before.

That’s when your phone buzzed, signifying that you’ve just received a text.

“hell no its happening again..” you said unbelievable to the fact that your eyes were reading right now.

You step back one step after another until your back helplessly hit the wall

“it happened again doesn’t it..” your words stutter, voice croaked, eyes stinging red, resisting tears from pooling, demanding the truth from your mom.

When she stay silent, that’s when you get your answer

“damn.. just damn.. why does everything just have to be so ed up?” you hissed slowly

“so how about you and sis?” you asked, both hands on hip

“I’ll be fine here.. I’ll do what I can to protect myself and your sis, you just have to take care of yourself, I’m telling you in case if they come looking for you..”

“are you sure you are going to be okay with sis here?” you asked, you are helpless, left with no other choices other than leaving them there at the house that you felt like never come back to again.

Your mom nod helplessly, with face void of all other emotions except for one. Hurt.

You hug her one last time before leaving your house, with a heavy heart.

Your steady pace increase and without you knowing, you’ve start running on the street.

Quite sure that you are far from your neighbourhood, you finally let your stinging eyes consuming its function again, tears by tears rolled down on your face but you didn’t stop running, in fact, your pace change to be faster and faster until you can’t really feel your leg anymore.

And the damn so dramatic like rain just have to fall down on you but of course instead of stop running, you are glad that its raining. At least, no one won’t get to notify your weakness. No one would be able to see the pain portraying on your face now.

You just keep running and running under the rain until your leg finally giving up. You kneel on the road, head down, crying in the rain.

‘Its happening again.’

‘Its happening again. Damn it!’ Your heart winced at that part of the dark past cycling around again.

Few people that passed by you staring weirdly at a girl crying like that under the rain.

“yah kim hana what’s wrong with you?”

you heard a voice asking you but you didn’t look up, you feel that person shaking your body but your mind is not paying attention to that person.

You clutch your heart with your hand, feeling the unbearable pain, choking with your sobs an tears, you instinctively grab a fist of that person’s shirt in front of you whose voice reeks in worries and shocked at your current state.

Drenched from head to toe, body trembling in your heart wrenching cry, head down that refuse to look up, the unresponsive you, hand ice cold when he hold you and try to make you stand up.

Your knee wobbled when he hold you up so he hold you by waist, bringing you closer to him so that you leaned your body weight on him. He feel the need to do that, he feel the need to make you feel safer from whatever it is that’s eating you up. For some reason, without even knowing who he is, you just let him hold you, tattering your step with your very much weak leg, not releasing a tight fist grip of his shirt that you are holding still, making you attached so closely to him that both of you feel the cold breath steam out of each other mouth under the rain.

Just for a moment, even for just a while, you need this. you need to feel this. You desperately need to feel safe.

He flabbergasted at your weak side that he never see in you. He’s upset at whatever that’s making you tremble in pain and tears like this. He just hate the fact that something are strong enough to crush the strong you down. He just hate it.

And more than anything else, he’s worried.

 


any guesses as who is the knight shining armor guys? ^^

comment and upvote guys! <3