chapter 42

#imissyouloveyou

At Hana’s Uni:

“oh yunho oppa..” ha neul’s replied snatching everyone attention who are sitting at the same table in the café with her before she covers the phone for a bit before continue talking after she left the cafe.

Dujun can predict what the call is about and he stop munching on his sandwich, throwing the other half that his hand still holding onto the table. While the others continue eating but with weary glances thrown on each other once in a while and it’s been very quiet.

“how about today? Anything from hana noona?” everyone turn to find Minwoo.

“why do we freaking have to see him almost everyday now?” junhyung snickers, unsatisfied.

“trust me, it’s not in my best interest either.” Minwoo spat.

“don’t pushing through the line kid. We definitely don’t like you and your freaking so called gang.” Gikwang said, without even looking at the kid. The situation around them is already tense than what it seems, they don’t need another person coming to worsen it.

“It’s not like I favor you and your group either. I only come here thinking you guys might have heard something from noona. but, it looks like you guys are left clueless too.”

“don’t act like you know her all that well kid. We don’t need you to be worried about her, we got her back and she’s definitely can take care of herself very well” Hyunseung finally speaks up.

Minwoo spats within his chuckles.

“I don’t think you have the right to say that when you obviously doesn’t know that she’s being chase by the hooligans up to this day just yet.” Minwoo retaliate, provoking hyunseung making the latter face blank and jaw drop.

“ok minwoo that’s it. You better get going to your class.” Dujun hissed, sincerely he pity the kid because he looks like he is so out of shape after what happened that night but he is really pushing the line. Even he doesn’t tell anyone about those freaks chasing after hana. She freaking made him promise her on that so he is very sure hana is not going to be happy now that everyone comes to know about it.

“I’m not staying if you asked me to either.” Minwoo finally left

 “hooligans?” hyunseung stutters.

“hyung. Spill.” Dujun sigh

“if anything, I promised her. And it’s absolutely not my story to tell. I’m sorry guys.” Is all that he said

“urgh! Hyung you are driving us crazy over here! We need the fill of the story so that we can at least figure out something to do!” dongwoon cries his frustration.

“yes. Dongwoon is right, if like that kid of whatever his name is, is saying the right thing, we need something so that we can tail that hooligans.” Junhyung speaks and dujun know exactly where does this conversation leading to.

“junhyung no. you’re not getting involved in this! That would be the last thing she would ever want!” dujun rationalize.

“you should have fill us with the info sooner hyung. This is not right!” hyunseung protest.

“what you guys are thinking of doing is the one that is not right!” dujun cries his frustration to the kids that got so riled up in front of him now.

“hyung.. I still think you are wrong in this. This time, you really should have fill us with all this info in the first place.” Gikwang join

“where on earth are you getting to?” dujun desperate trying to make them understand.

“look hyung, who is the one who is not rationale at the moment? Noona has been missing for the past two weeks, AFTER she was chased by ‘hooligans’ like what Minwoo said. Who knows what have they done to her?” Gikwang said quoting the ‘hooligans’ part with his finger, shattering Dujun very last pieces sane mind thinking of the possibilities that Hana could be somewhere, battered or something.

Well, couldn’t blame where his thinking wanders to when he had witness what those bastard actually did to her that night.

“we are right and you know it.” Hyunseung speaks with finality.

“okay.. let’s do this right, I’m freaking worried about the girl who intend to do everything on her own.” Dujun said

“do you still have contacts junhyung?” everyone turns, waiting for the answer

“hyung.. don’t you know me yet?” junhyung smirk

“so the game is on?” dongwoon ask carefully.

“of course. We are crashing whoever took her.” Dujun last words make the boy cheers on their own.

“so I guess we start tonight..” Relief washes hyunseung’s face as he said that.

Everyone quiet down when ha neul came back to join them, they couldn’t risk ha neul knowing about what they are planning.

“any  words from the other side?” hyunseung ask

“it’s a chaos over there, and they are flying to here, they will reach by tonight.” She explains

“what?” dongwoon shocked

“who’s coming?” dujun’s voice lower down a few decibel that it can barely be heard but with venoms in it, without looking at anyone.

“obviously her boyfriend.” Her answer make dujun’s eyebrow knitted while the rest are casting worried looks on him without ha neul noticing.

“and perhaps.. key and yunho might be coming down too.”

“WHAT?!” now the whole groups is feeling uneasy.

“ok, this is giving me headache. What are they coming here for? Its not like this is their territory to tear down to find her..” hyunseung said after ha neul left with dongwoon to library

hyunseung find it troublesome to include other people in the plan and just like hana, hyunseung doesn’t like someone probing into his personal territory. They are just the same that way, making the two click well with each other.

“I believe she don’t want anyone to know. She don’t even tell her boyfriend about this, so what do you expect?” Dujun sit up “that Minwoo kid is so going to get it from her for spilling it to you guys.”

The other scrunch their face at Dujun’s word.

“So, where do we start?” Gikwang ask

“Let’s go to The Basement first and try to figure out where she could have go for hiding. We couldn’t minus the fact that it might not be the hooligans but just her going into hiding.” Hyunseung’s suggest

“pretty good. You guys go first, I’ll be meeting Eric hyung about this. By the way, is there anything that you caught out from her or possibly she’s telling you about this gang after her?”junhyung needed this info to know where to begin with

“hmm…” dujun think

“oh yeah.. she mentioned a name.. Alan.” Dujun said

“you sure hyung?”

“very sure.”

“this ALAN sounds familiar somehow..” hyunseung said

“we’ll get to him no worries.” Junhyun pats hyunseung “and we’ll get her back for sure..” he assures them all.


Leeteuk safely landed with Key and Yunho following him.

“oppa here!” they turn to a happily waving ha neul.

They exchanged greetings and get into the car with dongwoon driving.

“hello hyung..” he smile cheerfully

“are you guys on a date or something? Because we definitely don’t want to be interrupting..” yunho said playfully as he taking seat at the passenger seat.

“LOL oppa, do you even need to ask? Its weekend duhh!” ha neul wink “plus.. nagging yoseob is not here! He would utilize the whole possible word in this whole world to nag me if he’s here.. so this is our chance you know..” ha neul plus

“I’m taking my car so leeteuk you choose, you going with them or with me?” key said while heading to a car with a chauffeur right behind their car

“I’ll be with them..” leeteuk answer

“up to you then..” Key said, getting on the car and left

“so, where are we heading to? Do you or any of your friends have clue as to hana whereabout?” leeteuk ask ha neul as soon as dongwoon start driving on the road.

“actually, they are gathering tonight to discuss about it, so I was thinking of bringing you guys there.”

“cool.” Leeteuk reply and yunho nod

Dongwoon shocked, he remember what others told him before he left just now. That is, to not bring them to The Basement.

“so no one see her since the past 3 weeks?” leeteuk ask

“3? Its 2 week for us..” ha neul said

“she’s been missing from twitter for 3 weeks, so that’s why..” leeteuk rationalize

“and her phone number is no longer available..” yunho add

“I know.. it seems like she either changed it or she just simply cut the line off.” Ha neul said.

“leeteuk oppa.. don’t you possibly know anything?”

Leeteuk hummed in puzzles.

“for all I know, she tells a lot more things to you rather than to anyone else..” ha neul said

“yeah.. try to figure out if there’s any place that she frequent to when she’s not okay.. she might be there.” Yunho add, trying to help. Their main concern right now is none other than to find hana.

“there’s a place that came to my mind.. but.. I don’t think that’s it.” Leeteuk said

“why?” yunho inquire

“It’s okay.. I really don’t think it is, I’ll try to figure another place out.” Leeteuk said and start browsing all of hana’s tweet and that’s when something tick him. Her private account. He immediately switches his twitter account to his private account ID so that he can track on hers.


At The Basement:

Beast, except for yoseob and junhyung were sprawling all over the place, back from their designated location.

“anyone found anything? Any trace?” Dujun ask, resting his elbow on his knee.

Everyone shook their head and grunt frustratingly.

Hyunseung even went to the punching back and give out a kick or two, releasing the pent up anger.

“where’s junhyung? What’s taking him so long?” Gikwang ask, restless

“calm down guys. Don’t get so riled up.” Dujun try to make them think straight again

“I swear if they ing touch her, I’ll ing cut their hands!” hyunseung said words by words with every punch he throws to the punching bag.

“this is the very reason why I don’t want to tell you guys. Be rational guys! We cant risk everything like this.” Dujun hissed

“hana should have tell us earlier about this, those freaks wont even get near her if they know she us backing her.” Hyunseung said, making dujun snap

“and this is the ing exact reason she doesn’t want you guys to know.” Dujun said, making hyunseung stop punching the bag.

“we’re all just worried about her hyung..” Gikwang reason out.

“even if we find out that she’s at Alan’s place, I want you guys to promise me that there wouldn’t be any unnecessary excessive violence.” Dujun ask

“hyung.. don’t make me go on this on my own way.” Hyunseung finally stands with both hand on hip, pissed off at Dujun.

“especially you Jang hyunseung. Don’t you remember your promise to her?” dujun said and hyunseung rage in turmoil

“hyung is right this time hyunseung. We don’t want you to be behind the bars again. Don’t dump hana hard work on changing you into the drain.” Gikwang finally reason out

“damn! That is the more reason why I am raging like this! She’s freaking changed me! I am where I am right now because of her! Do I sit idly doing nothing when she might be in some danger out there? Cracking a bone or two is no big deal for me. I can handle myself! I know when to stop!” hyunseung rationalize.

“don’t even start something that you wont even be able to finish hyunseung. You are not winning this in anyway.” Gikwang who know hyunseung more said, he knows well that the boy wouldn’t stop once he start throwing the punch, especially when his precious noona is the one who is at the stake.

“I’m not allowing you in this if you are going to be like this.” Dujun final says make hyunseung roll his eyes and get back to the punching back, releasing all his pent up anger at the lifeless bag.

“I found Alan place!” all of them stops whatever they are doing and paying attention to the running Junhyun who finally get in the middle of the room with maps and blue prints.

“this is the place. But Eric hyung warn me not to go since we don’t even know if she’s there or not. It would be like raiding a tiger den without the price in it.” Junhyung explain

“so, what do you say to eric hyung? Did you tell him everything?” Gikwang ask and Junhyung slowly nodded

“we are so a dead meat once she get back for practically involving everyone in this now.. even eric hyung..” dujun massage his throbbing temple.

“I’ll bear all the nags” junhyung reply

“I’ll bear all the punch and kicks” hyunseung reply

“just why am I the only one who would suffer her silent treatment? Gah!” dujun punch the table somehow.

“so, are we letting only eric hyung and his men into the tiger dens?” Gikwang ask carefully, but full with meanings.

That’s when everyone grinning, looking at each other. “absolutely not..”


Dongwoon’s phone buzz and ha neul out it on speakers.

“oh dujun hyung.. I’m driving with ha neul, yunho and leeteuk hyung at the moment.” He said, giving the person on the other line clue so that they wouldn’t spill anything out. “what is it hyung?”

“we’re leaving basement and unfortunately, we’ve searched everywhere but we couldn’t found her. We’ll head to her house to see if we can find something.”

“okay hyung.” Dongwoon said and ha neul sigh

“how do we find her now? I don’t think we will find anything at her house though.”

Yunho rummaging his head but he didn’t know what to do either. Now, all that they can count on is leeteuk.

Eventhough dongwoon is curious about Alan but he definitely wouldn’t spill it to the other 3 people with him now since he made a promise with the rest of the boys earlier. Besides, he know what’s in risk if he were to do that. The price would be, Junhyung and Hyunseung. There’s no way he’s prejudicing them, eventhough they are not blood related to him, but they are sworn brothers.

“oh no its pouring down. Where do we stop by now? Do you guys wanna head home or crash coffee house or something to figure out what to do?” dongwoon ask.

“I’m not sure.. what say you oppa?” ha neul ask

“I’m fine with anything..” yunho answer

“leeteuk oppa?” ha neul ask

Yunho nudge him a bit when he didn’t response but he stutter in response.

“I know this might sounds crazy but I think I know where she are..” leeteuk stutters.

“where? And why are you stuttering?” yunho ask

Dongwoon’s ears perk at it, paying attention to the location leeteuk is about to say so that he could inform the boys about it too.

“you may say I’m crazy but I’m sure she’s there.. my gut feeling telling me that she is..” leeteuk continue

“where is it oppa?” ha neul want to know but doubting it as well considering how leeteuk stutters.

“cemetery.”

“WHAT?! Park jung su are you serious?” yunho’s eye widen in shock and dongwoon immediately pull the car to the sideways, with panic stricken face.


where do u think hana is missing to?

Alan's place or the cemetery?

who's right? Leeteuk's intuition or Beast's assumption? xP

comment & upvote guys! ^^

woah.. its doule update for all of you today! *throw confetti*