Chapter Fifteen

Somewhere Down the Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chirstmas day....she slowly opened her eyes as she felt the sun shining on her face, Min Ho was sitting beside him and said "good morning sleepy head, i did not know what you wanted to eat so i ordered all they have for breakfast" he gave her a smile "good morning oppa, coffee will just be fine" she got out of bed and put on a robe and went to the bathroom to wash her face and bursh her teeth when she was done Min Ho is at the door of the bathroom with a cup of coffee, bend to give her a peck on the lips and said "good morning again my love" she got the cup and took a sip and made her way to the couch, she signaled him to take a seat beside her....she leaned to his shoulders once he was seated "we have to get moving for us to be productive today, we need to get something for your brother and...." she said but stop, she might ruin her surpise "and what?" he asked confuse why she stop mid sentence, she looked at him and smiled "it is a surprise". 

 

After they had breakfast they headed out to Macy's, they picked out a gift for his brother, their fathers and mothers. She asked the driver to bring them to Rockefeller, she wanted to go ice skating with the giant christmas tree as their backdrop, when they got there Min Ho laughed and said "this was supposed to be my surprise to you on New Year's day" she looked at him and laugh "now you have to think of something else". They were skating and they stop near the christmas tree and he hugged her and whispered "merry christmas, there is no greater gift in this world than to have you in my life." he tilted his head and kissed her, she wrap her arms aroung his waist and said "i am thankful that you came into my life, merry christmas i love you" he hugged her tight and whispered "i love you more" 

 

They went back to the hotel to freshen up and to go to Jin Hyuk's apartment.  Shin Hye was wearing a red Dolce & Gabbana dress, cream trench coat and a christian louboutin pumps. He was wearing a dark blue suit by armani and christian louboutin platers booty both of them wore a red burberry scarf.  He was in awe when he saw her, he smiled and said "you look amazingly pretty tonight, i'm the luckiest man alive" he hugged her and gave her a kiss. They where in the lift, she lean over and whispered "you are dashingly handsome yourself, blue suits you."  he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter