Chapter Twenty - Seven

Somewhere Down the Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho was sitting on the chair beside Seon bed, the little boy is looking at him intently "are you also a doctor like eomma?" he asked him, Min Ho shook his head "i am architech" he replied "really? i always wanted to be an architech or an engineer" Seon said excitedly.  Shin Hye was doing her rounds in the hospital when she receive a text message from Jin Hyuk "i need to talk to you and Min Ho about Seon Kwan" she rushed to her son's room when she read the message, Min Ho turned when the door opened and smiled weakly at her "what is it?" she asked him then to Jin hyuk "let's discuss this outside" Jin Hyuk said, she walked towards her son "appa and i will talk to samchon for a bit, take a rest okay" she said and Seon just nodded. Min Ho was holding Shin Hye's hand she was teary eyed she feels something is not right "is the medication not working?" she bravely ask Jin Hyuk with a trembling voice, he shook his head "what do you mean it is not working, hyung? is there any other way?" Min Ho ask and Jin Hyuk looked both of them and said "we can do artrial septostomy or worst case scenario is a lung transplant which would take sometime to find the compatible donor, i want you to understand that this procedure will be full proof effective with no side effects"  "what does that mean?" Min Ho asked and took a deep breath "would i loose my son?" he asked with tears in his eyes "we will discuss it, oppa" she said to Jin Hyuk who hugged her and left both of them. She turned to Min Ho who was leaning on the wall with his head bend down and sobbing "oppa, we have to discuss this"  he hugged her tight "i can't loose him, i just met him" she hugged him back "we will do everything we can to save him" 

 

Min Ho was sitting in their living room in deep thoughts when his mom saw him and sat across him, he did not notice her at all not until she asked "i have not been seeing you lately, you must be very busy" he was startled "mwuh? i am just thinking of something" his mother noticed that his eyes are misty, she got up and sat beside him and held his hand "is there something wrong? you know, you can talk to me right?" he hugged her and cried "ya, what is wrong son? is the problem that big?" "ottoke eomma?" her mother pulled away and look at him "stop crying and tell eomma what the problem is?" he wipe his tears and took a deep breath "you remember the girl i told you about?" her mother no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter