Chapter Eleven

Somewhere Down the Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye was nervous when Min Ho logged in to his skype account and was now talking to his brother, she was sitting beside him and when she heard the voice of his brother she thought he sounded like Jin Hyuk then much to her surprise when Min Ho pulled her close and introduced her true enough it was him all she can say was "oh!" and Jin Hyuk was shock as well when she saw her "it's you" that is all he can say, Min Ho was confuse and said "you two know each other?" and Shin Hye and his brother nodded.  Shin Hye said "i was running late for my class, i came from the dance studio and bumped into him"  "what a small world, when and how did you two meet?" Jin Hyuk asked "we met after graduation, her bestfriend is Woonie's girlfriend" Min Ho explained "is this a reason why you forgo SU and go to Caltech? i thought the reason you chose Caltech was because of...." Jin Hyuk was cut off by Min Ho "hyung" he shook his head signaling his brother to stop what he was about to say "abeoji decided on Caltech, i am transferring to CU next year"  he informed his brother "wae? Caltech has the best program" he took Shin Hye's hand and said "i don't want to be apart from her"  she smiled at Min Ho "hyung, i will talk to you soon....i just wanted to introduce my girlfriend to you" "arasso, happy thanksgiving". 

 

Min Ho grab her hand and said "let's go out" she looked at him with a questioning look on her face "i wanted to show you something". They drove to sta monica peir to watch the firewords display, they were walking holding hands together and whispering sweet nothings to each other.  They stop at the end of the peir and waited for the fireworks, "this is amazing" she said to him, he whispered "happy thanksgiving, my love" and kissed her cheeks. They were driving back to his house when she asked "does your brother know Fiona?" he was shock by her question but he decided to answer her truthfully "yes, we would spend summer here and Fiona and Philip lives around the area as well, we would see each in the beach when we go surfing, she is older than me.......she is the same age as my hyung" she is just silent, listening to what he is saying but deep down she feels threatened, he grab her hand "it is all in the past nothing to worry about, it was just an infatuation" he assured her, she looked at him and smiled but he can sense that there is something bothering her, he thought i have to assure her that nothing and no one will ever change how i will about her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter