Chapter Twenty-Four

Somewhere Down the Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She could not forget his words i am not giving you up that easily....i love you so much, she thought it is not that easy to start over with Min Ho she has Seon Kwan to think about, she does not want to hurt him if it does not work between his father and her. She was in deep thoughts when Ji Hoon knocked on her door and came in her office "i think Mr. Lee is recovering pretty well" he said "huh?" she was startled upon hearing his voice "i am sorry oppa, i was thinking of something else, i did not notice you came in" he smiled at her "have you taken your lunch? want to grab a bite?" she weakly smiled and nodded "let's go i am starving". Ji Hoon likes Shin Hye the first time he met her 2 years ago when she came home for a vacation, eversince he has been wooing her but she kept him in arms length, all she could offer him was friendship but he wanted more than that. 

 

Min Ho saw both Ji Hoon and Shin Hye in the parking lot walking towards Ji Hoons car, he thought is he the reason why she does not want to start over with me? He clench his fist wanted to run over to Ji Hoon and punch him but he has to restrain himself if he wanted to win her over, he has to play his cards right. He has been frequenting the hospital just for him to see her but she has been giving him the cold shoulder.  

 

Later that week Il Woo invited Min Ho  and Kim Bum for dinner and Seyoung invited her best friends Ara and Shin Hye although they have their weekly lunch together all five of them Kim Bum, Ara, Il Woo, Seyoung with Shin Hye on Wednesdays with Min Ho on Fridays their friends see to it that they have separate days for their get together but not this time, they thought enough is enough they have to learn how to co-exist with each other.  Il Woo did not inform Min Ho that Shin Hye would be coming to dinner nor did Seyoung to Shin Hye. All four new the existence of Seon Kwan, they are godparents but never one of them told Min Ho about his son. 

 

Shin Hye thought it is unusual for them to have dinner on Saturday, she could not understand how she felt about the whole dinner thing she feels something is not right she just can't put her finger to it. Min Ho thought why was the dinner moved a day later all of a sudden, he was hoping the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter