Chapter Thirty

Somewhere Down the Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been months since Seon Kwan has the operation, so far there are no complications, he went back to school and doing normal things a boy would do but in moderation, Jin Hyuk is happy with the results and he hopes that there would no major side effects on Seon.  Min Ho and Shin Hye decided on a spring wedding, Min Ho and Shin Hye went to Seoul for their son's regular check up and for the gown fitting and for the fitting of the suits. Shin Hye's gown is by Monique Lhuillier it is ivory illusion neckline lace gown with beaded appliqued lace overlay and tulle embellished overskirt. Min Ho surprise her with a dress that she would be wearing at the dinner party. Both father and son would be wearing a simple black suit. Seon was sent to Min Ho's parents house together with his nurse and nanny, when they got there he bowed to his parents and Seon ran to his halmoni and hugged her tight "i miss you halmoni" he said his father looked at Seon pouted his lips and said "you only miss halmoni? what about haraboji" he walked towards him and sat down beside him and leaned his head on his shoulders "it is impossible that i will not miss haraboji, i told appa to bring me here alot of times but he said not until i have fully recovered" his father wrap his arms around Seon "aigoo, uri Seon ah you know very well that eomma and appa is just looking after your well being and they don't want you to get sick" he nodded "i know but i miss both of you and imo and samchon" Min Ho just shook his head hearing his son whine "eomma, i will leave him here with you but i will pick him up before dinner i just have to do some errands" "take your time son, i will take care of him don't worry" he kneeled infront of Seon Kwan "i will pick you before dinner, i just have to prepare everything okay?" he nodded and whispered "make sure everything is in order appa, so eomma would be speechless" he smiled to his son and nodded. 

 

Min Ho placed the blue tiffany box with the padlock and key inside and the box for the ring inside a small bag, he was preparing the whole afternoon, he asked Nam San if he can close off the area for the locks of love for his proposal and he was lucky that they agreed to do so, they lined the path to the locks of love with led candles and with petals and at the very end the candles were formed as a heart. 

 

Min Ho texted Shin Hye who was in Kwanghee hospital, after the gown fitting he dropped her off she has a surgery that afternoon, he wanted her to cancel it because he knows she will be exhausted after the surgery but she promised him that they would go out on a dinner date, they haven't been spending time together alone, she wanted some alone time with him and he has been working non-stop with the new project "are you done love? Il Woo will pick you up and i will meet you at the restaurant, i am stuck in a meeting"  she was confuse why Il Woo would have to pick her up, she was more confuse why sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter