Chapter Four

Somewhere Down the Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks have past exchanging text messages....limitless phone conversations, these keeps him going and from missing her. His abeoji insisted that he goes to Caltech, he is on the wait list for CU, he thought he can go to Caltech for one year then transfer to CU but he does not know how to tell her, he wanted to surprise her when he gets to CU but all his plan is not going his way, he hated that he is not in control of his life. He had heated argument with his aboeji because he insisted he wanted to go to CU, he felt defeated....he gave in to his desire and become an architech and manage their firm. He envied Jin Hyuk for following his dreams, he miss him, he wanted to visit him before going to Caltech and he wanted to see Shin Hye as well. 

 

When he got his ticket the day he was leaving he looked at it and saw ICN/LAX he was so pissed and called his aboeji's secretary to change the flight but he was told that it was too late to change it, now all his plan is down the drain. He was so pissed that he did not ask his eomma and aboeji to bring him to the airport, it was only the ajhussi who his driver eversince he was young who sent him off "you take care of yourself young master, don't worry about your parents...we will look after them"  he hugged him and said his goodbyes. "you have a good day, i will be busy for the rest of the day....i will call you when i can, missing you"  he sent a text message to Shin Hye.  He thought would i tell her that i am in California or not, it will just be the same it will be a long distance relationship, if you call it that.  They haven't put a label on what they have, they know that they are missing each other. 

 

She was doing her usual morning run....and it has been weeks that he has not sent her a messages nor did he call, she was wondering if he was too busy, her phone rang, she had a smile on her face when she saw the caller id "yeoboseyo?" "naya, how are you? busy?" "i am doing my morning run, did you had dinner yet?" he was taken aback by her question LA is only three hours behind NY but she thought that he was still in Seoul "yeah, i just thought i would call before i go to bed.........i miss you so" he said "you must have been busy the past few weeks, you m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter