Chapter Twenty-Three

Somewhere Down the Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As she went the ER she leaned against the wall and looked down as tears fell she told herself hold it together you can't let him affect you, you have survived all these years trying to forget him...she collected herself wipe the tears and walked towards her patient to check "are you okay?" Ji Hoon asked behind her, she nodded without looking at him "i need to see the MRI and the CT Scan" he led her to the ER Chiefs office, he noticed that she was teary eyed but he does not want to pry further.  Min Ho sat on the bench outside the ER looking down he thought why did i snap at her, i should be more friendly with her but he remember what Kate told her when he was able to catch her at the cafe before he left for LA "i really don't know where she transferred, your bother was by her side through out the entire ordeal" he wanted to know what she meant but never had the courage to talk to his brother, "what is wrong with you?" he heard him say "why are you being rude to her, you of all people" his brother continued, he looked at him "wae? should i be nice to her? remember she left me without hearing what i have to say" his brother sat down beside him "do you realize that you did her more wrong than she did you? why don't you talk to her maybe she would listen to you this time" he tap his brothers shoulder, Jin Hyuk stood up as soon as he saw her "what is the verdict Shin Hye ah?" she slightly smiled at him "we have to go for surgery, oppa" Min Ho looked up and saw her holding his arm "do it the soonest" he said, she looked at him and he saw the concern and affection in her eyes "i just need you to sign a waiver" he gave the document to Jin Hyuk and she looked away, after Jin Hyuk affix his signature she told them "don't worry i will do my best to save your father" then she walked away.

 

The operating room of Kwanghee has an odservation room where directors can over see the surgery without disturbing the surgeon, Jin Hyuk and Min Ho were ashered by the nurse to the observation room where Ji Hoon was waiting for them "take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter