Chapter Seven

Somewhere Down the Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye was taking a shower, she thought will they be able to endure the distance between them, can she trust him not to waver........she has so many doubts, Min Ho is the first boyfriend she ever had and the the first man she has been with just then Min Ho joined her wrapping his arms around her waist and whispered "what are you thinking, love" she was startled and said "what do you think your doing" covering her chest with her arms, he chuckled and said "as if i haven't seen that before" and planted kisses on her nape and her ears, she tilted her head to give him full access to her neck as she reach for his neck, his other hand was caressing her left .........she moaned softly, she turned her around for her to face him and kissed her passionately, she tip toed and wrap her arms around his nape pulling him closer........he lifted her and she wrap her legs on his waist, he leaned her on the wall she moaned softly as their bodies were one.........he was kissing her neck with soft kisses and he nibbled her ear, she whispered "you drive me crazy when you do that" 

 

She was getting dress when he whispered "not to y or i might just lock you in here."  she smiled and said "i thought we have dinner reservations and i am starving". She was wearing a short green knit dress with black tights and a christian louboutin pumps, his jaw drop when she saw her "you look amazing, let's go"  "odi?" "i made reservations at Butter" she was surprise, she always wanted to go to but you have to reserve a month in advance "how did you manage to get a reservation?i know it...." Min Ho cut her off and said "i know the son of the owner" he smiled at her.  

 

Min Ho was standing at the balcony smoking, Shin Hye saw him in deep thoughts....she slowly sneak behind him and wrap her arms around his waist........he was startled and he grab her hands infront and pulled her to tighten the hug, she smiled and asked "oppa, what are you thinking?" "i was thinking, if i can endure being apart from you for one year." he faced her after he took the last puff and wrap his warms around her waist, she looked into hisw eyes and said "one year will just past before we know it you will be moving to New York" "but I will still be apart from you and" she placed her pointer finger on his lips "do not be a pessimist, that will be the end of us, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter