Chapter Twenty

Somewhere Down the Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin Hyuk brought Shin Hye to his apartment instead of her dorm "i think this will be the last place he will look for you" she told her, he pulled a chair and sat down in front of her "what is it that you wanted to tell me" she drank the water he gave her and place the empty glass on the table and looked at him "i am 12 weeks pregnant" she looked down and tears start falling, he took her hand and asked "does my brother know? does your family know?" she shook her head "he does not know and i told my eomma, she will will be the one to talk to my appa" he hugged her and he felt her pain "don't worry, i am here for you. why don't you want to tell him?" "i don't think your brother is ready to be a father, he still wants to party and have fun with his friends and with Fiona" "mwuh? Fiona?" she nodded "when i went to the house she was the one who opened the door in her underwear and your brother was in his boxers" he shook his head "did he explain why he did not go home?" "no he did not or i just did not want to hear his excuses" she replied.  He just sat there listening to her and comforting her "you have to be brave for the little one inside of you" he smiled at her. He showed her the guestroom "stay here as long as you want" she hugged him "thank you so much for lending me a shoulder to cry on" "anytime, you better rest".  As soon as as she close the door she lay down in bed in a fetal position and started to cry, he heard her and his heart was hurting hearing her cry.

 

Jin Hyuk knock on her door "Shin Hye ah, i will be going to the hospital, just help yourself call me if you need anything" but there was no reply. She haven't slept a wink the entire night she kept thinking what she did wrong for him to change, will she tell him about the baby, will she still continue with medical school.....a lot of thoughts were running through her mind. She got her phone and called her best friend "Seyoung ah" she started crying again "Shin Hye ah what? did you see Min Ho ssi?"  "it is over" she told her in between sobs "mwuh?repeat what you said....did he do something, son of a b..." Shin Hye was shock upon hearing Il Woo on the other line "ya,where is Seyoung ah?" she asked  "did you tell him? does he know?" "no and no and you no one should tell him i repeat NO ONE SHOULD TELL HIM! he does not have to know....am i clear Woonie?" he nodded "he nodded yes" Seyoung said "if you are going to tell your bestfriend i am going to kill you" Seyoung warned Il Woo. Seyoung and his friends were helping her cope up with everything that she is going through.

 

Jin Hyuk help her move to her new apartment it is two blocks away from his apartment so it would be easy for him to run over to her once she give b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter