Chapter Five

Somewhere Down the Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye woke up from her phone vibrating under her pillow "yeoboseyo" she answered her eyes still shut it was still 4am "did i wake you up? mianhe...i miss you so much"  "no not really, is there a problem?" she asked in a worried tone "ani, i just missed you eversince you left and i am going crazy being apart from you, i wanted to see you" she does not know what to say except "why don't you come for a visit" he has a wide smile on his face and said "are you sure? what is your schedule like?" she was silent because she has a full load and she has classes the whole day, then she said "if you will be here for a week or so then i can manage" with excitement on his voice "are you sure i can stay for a week?" she does not want him to get this appointed and said "sure that would be fine" he was excited "okay then, il see you have a good day ahead....missing you" they hung up, she was worried how to devide her time with her classes if ever he would come for a visit.

 

She was in her class when her phone beeped "i will be there this weekend....will you pick me up?" she read his message "this weekend? sure, i can't wait" she sent her reply. She has a smiled on her face the whole day and her roomate can't help but notice "i am guessing the smile on your face the whole day has something to do with "he is not my boyfriend" guy, right" she nodded "he is coming this weekend" she excitedly shared with Kate "Oh my god! if he is not your boyfriend and he is flying over from across the globe just to see you, girl he is totally into you" she let out a deep sigh and smiled. 

 

Min Ho was planning on his weekend rendezvous with Shin Hye...booked a flight (check), packed (check), hotel reservation (check) the only thing that he did not count into consideration is his own class schedule, he did not realize that he has two plates he needed to finish and submit before monday. A welcome party that he is hosting that Philip convince him to host one, he tried to cancel the party but it was too late, his friend is not the best influence....his aboeji hated his guts, he hangs out with Min Ho only on the beach when they spent summer in Cali. Min Ho tends to forget things when he goes surfing with Philip. He spent two days finishing his plate and handed it over to his professor earlier than expected, he instructed his friend to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter