Chapter Eighteen

Somewhere Down the Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been three months since they physically last saw each other between those times they content themselves with unlimited text messages, unlimited phone calls, facetime and skypeing, they have been missing each other so much thank you to modern technology somehow it has been lessened but the longingness for each other was unbearable, it is a good thing that it is the last week before spring break. Min Ho is all pack and excited to go home he will finally be with Shin Hye for spring break, he planned to bring her to Namsan Tower Locks of Love he ordered a tiffany padlock with hers and his initials engraved in front and a message engraved at the back that read "when we met it was a coincedence, i did not expect to fall for you not until i realize that i can't continue living without you...i love you forever" it was nicely wrap in a blue tiffany box with white satin ribbon tied around it. He sent a text message to her "morning my love, how was your sleep? eat you breakfast, i can't wait to see you next week i am getting excited just by thinking about it, i have a furprise for you. i love you very much jagiya", she had a wide smile on her face upon reading his text message, eversince they got engage Min Ho was sweeter than ever, he may not be physically with her but she felt he was he would call for food delivery everytime she would stay up late to study which is always, flowers every month on the day he propsed to her, Jin Hyuk checking on up on her as per Min Ho's request. She sent him a reply "all my bags are packed, i'm ready to go.......what kind of surprise? can you give me a hint?cheabal....i love you more jagiya" "if i tell you it will not be a surprise anymore." 

 

Shin Hye would be flying back to Korea a day ahead of Min Ho, she is flying on Thursday and Min Ho the day after, he insisted to fly to NY on Wednesday for them to fly back together but Shin Hye insisted that they take separate flights, she need a day to plan her surprise for him. They argreed to meet at the Cherry Blossom Path in Namsan Park, this is the place where they had their first unofficial date and he promised her that both of them would comeback during spring to see the beauty of the blooming cherry blossom, yearly there is a cherry blossom lighting ceremony and she contacted the organizer of the event and she wanted to do it this year as a surprise for Min Ho, he proposed to her in Central Park with a flash mob, she wanted to do something for him infront of their friends, everything was set...all they need to do is execute the plan.

 

"Oppa, i am now boarding....i will see you tomorrow, i am excited to see you.....miss you and i love you" she sent a text message to Min Ho. She waited for his reply until the stewardess announce that all electronic devices should be turned off they were about to take off.  Min Ho and a few of his college buddies gathered at his house for barbeque before he leaves for Seoul, he did not expect Fiona to show up uninvited, he has been avoiding her eversince he came back from NY "what are you doing here? i did not remember inviting you.......please leave" she clung on his neck and gave him a peck on the lips and he pushed her away. "just for today, let's have fun" he let out a deep sigh "aissh, Fiona please if my wife would find out that you were here, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter