Chapter Thirty-One

Somewhere Down the Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye and Min Ho went to dinner after the proposal, Bom and Ara brought Seon Kwan to his parents house, all their friends wanted to give them an alone time, they have never been on a real date eversince they got back together both their schedules are so hectic plus they have been so preoccupied with Seon Kwan being in the hospital, the surgery and the recovery, it has been months and they never had an alone time except for the night in Busan. It is a good thing that both their mothers are doing all the preparations for the weddding, Min Ho wanted to get married in church because Shin Hye is catholic he to respect her beliefs and he wanted her to have the best wedding, they are going to get married in Myeongdong Cathedral and the reception would be at the Lotte World Hotel ballroom the motif is purple and the table will be decorated with white hydreangea and candles. She wanted to have a purple wedding cake but he disagreed he wanted to have a simple white wedding cake, so they decided to compromise he gets his simple three tier wedding cake but instead of sharing the whole cake with their guest which is three tier will not feed 200 guest, so they will serve their guest with purple ombre mini cake, both couple are satisfied with their decision. 

 

The couple decided to have a simple wedding rings which both of them designed, Min Ho proposed to her with a very exquisite diamond ring with "forever" engraved inside.  Her bouquet  and the boutonniere has been prepared by her favorite florist including the flowers for the reception.

 

It is the day of the wedding and Shin Hye was so nervous and she was hyperventilating, her best friends Ara and Seyoung are with her to calm her nerves and assured her everything is taken cared and everything is according to what she wanted. Song Ji-Hyo is her matron of honor, she can in to the waiting room of the cathedral she smiled at her "Shin Hye ah it is time to go" she took a deep breath and said "let us do this" ans they all smiled.  

 

Min Ho was standing at the altar with Jin Hyuk as his best man Il Woo and Kim Bom as his groomsmen.  Shin Hye was standing outside the cathedral door with her matron of honor Song Ji-Hyo and her bridesmaid Seyoung and Ara, while her father and their son Seon Kwan is waiting for her in the middle, both of them will be handing her off to Min Ho, when the song SHE w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter