Chapter Three

Somewhere Down the Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first thing she did when she land was call Min Ho "yeoboseyo" her call woke him up "naya, i kept my promise....i just landed"  he was not able to say anything, he was stunned to hear her voice so early in the morning "i am sorry to call you this early, just wanted to let you know. i have to go" "chakaman, i did not expect you to call, i thought you were just being polite" she sighed and said "i was having second thoughts in calling but did not want to break my promise, you go back to sleep il try to call you back once im settled in"  "i will call you in an hour" he said with a smile on his face.  When she got to her dorm from JFK she has 3 missed calls from Min Ho, she did not notice that her phone as on silent mode, she made her way to her assigned room where she met her roomate "hi, i'm Kate 2nd year biology?" she smiled and said "i'm Shin Hye 1st year bio chemistry" "is it your first time in the US?" she shook her head "i was here for summer english camp a year ago" her phone vibrated "excuse me i have to get this"  she said to her roomate "yeoboseyo" "naya, are you settled in? are you in a dorm or you got your own apartment ?" she miled upon hearing his voice "i'm staying in a dorm, i wanted to experience the college life in the US. are you excited to go to SU with your friends?" "ani, im still thinking about my options, tell me what is your roomate like" he asked enthusiastically "she is nice but i haven't talked to her that long yet, i just got here when you called traffic was terrible" she said "what will you do tomorrow? will you be busy?" he asked "i just have to go check if all my classeses are in order and if i can still more, i still have to see, what will you do tomorrow?" "i will to SU and i will check one more school as well just to have options, you rest early" he replied "okay i will, talk to you soon" Shin Hye was about to hung up when she heard him say "i miss you" she smiled and said "i miss you too" with her sweetest voice.  

 

Her roomate can't help but asked "boyfriend?would he be going to CU as well?" she shook her head and said "no he is not my boyfriend and no he is not going to CU, he is going to Seoul University" with a d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter