Chapter Ten

Somewhere Down the Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both Shin Hye and Min Ho sent text messages to their friends "it's thanksgiving here and we would want to skype with all of you, everyone should be online by 12noon KST" messages sent to Il Woo, Bum, Ara and Seyoung. Min Ho sent a text message to Jin hyuk "hyung, because we can't spend thanksgiving together, i was thinking if we can do it virtually? be online on 6pm your time" he wanted to let his brother know that he is dating someone, he does not keep any secret from his brother, not until now.  

 

Thanksgiving day...Shin Hye was busy preparing in the kitchen, she made breakfast for Min Ho blueberry pancakes, eggs and sausage, a glass of orange juice and a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Eventhough she grew up like a princess, she knows her way around the kitchen.  Min Ho was awaken by the smell of freshly brewed coffee, the pancakes and the bacon.......he made his way to the kitchen and saw Shin Hye, her hair tied up with soft tendrills on her face, he wrap his arms around her waist and kissed her on her neck "good morning, you are my guest i am supposed to do that" she face him and kissed him "good morning, you were sleeping soundly i don't want to wake you. i guess you were tired" "who would not get tired of what you made me do last night but i like it" she turned her back blushing she grab the plates and place it infront of him and said "eat up to regain your energy the weekend is not over yet" she smiled and sat beside him on the counter, she cooked and he did the dishes. 

 

Shin Hye was sitting in the couch reading Min Ho lifted her legs and place it on his lap, he was looking at her as he carress her legs and said "i am happy that you are here, i can't wait to move to New York" she smiled to him and move close to him and hugged him, he leaned his head on hers "would you want to go for a swim? the weather is nice today" he asked "do you want to? but i did not bring any suit with me" she said.  Min Ho's mom keeps one or two bikinis just in case someone might need them, he stood up and went in to the room near the pool when he came back he handed her a bikini "here, this is the less skimpy i can find" she look at him with a question mark on her face "don't look at me that way, that is not mine my mom keeps bikinis in case someone wanted to take a dip without a suit...it is new" "why are you defensive?" she asked he sat next to her and hug her and said "that look in your face says it all, im not being defensive...i was just explaining for you not to misunderstand." then he kissed her. 

 

They spent the afternoon swimming Min Ho can't take his eyes of her he thought she is so y, pretty and smart...damn i am so lucky to have her and i love her so.  He hugged her and she place her arms around his neck "this is nice oppa, spending time with you, being with you...i love you" she kissed him passionately and he kissed her back. He got out of the pool when he heard his phone ring "hello?" "hey, where are you? i told you about this party yest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter